• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexedrine addiction timeline?

Hey there, so I am wondering how would the addiction potential looks like if I was to start doing 5 mg-15 mg 3 times a day for a extended periods of time without a prescription? I am trying to achieve productivity and not necessarily a high per say.

How long would it take for addiction to develop?
as all the doctor websites say addiction rarely arises from therapeutic doses which 5-15 should be that right?
Then how long to return back to baseline?

There is no time frame over which addiction to dexedrine "starts", because unlike opioids or benzodiazepines, at low doses of dexedrine. you do not become physically dependent.

Dexedrine can be abused by taking large doses, but true addiction doesn't tend to occur when taking it as prescribed.

There is no time frame over which addiction to dexedrine "starts", because unlike opioids or benzodiazepines, at low doses of dexedrine. you do not become physically dependent.

Dexedrine can be abused by taking large doses, but true addiction doesn't tend to occur when taking it as prescribed.
So what would you say I could expect when quitting therapeutic doses over a extended period of time, because I imagine there still is some psychological withdrawal?

So what would you say I could expect when quitting therapeutic doses over a extended period of time, because I imagine there still is some psychological withdrawal?

Yes, as mentioned, you might feel tired, inability to focus, perhaps some mild depression, for a few days.