• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexamphetamine 5mg tabs

I rather take Selegine instead of shitty dexies. Or even DMAA. At least there's no long term crash to be had, even if a 'slightly' larger than normal dose is consumed by 'mistake'.

The few times I had them they were great. I'd filter through aicron filter & IV them(not recommended for obvious reasons) but before ice became a regular fixture in my life 25-50mg IV was great.Totally different to meth, but once meth came along it became useless :/

I fucking hate dexies, I hate the whole concept of them. Don't get me wrong, I love recreational amphetamines, but the mere concept of prescribing an 8 year old kid amphetamines purely because they fuck around in class a bit is ridiculous. ADHD is not caused by a chemical imblanace, it's just a personality trait. I'm not at all implying that it's not a real condition, my cousin was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 15, all I'm saying is amphetamines are not the answer. After my cousin was diagnosed and started taking his deccos, he experienced the exact same effects that someone taking dexies for recreational purposes felt; loss of appetite, insomnia, fidgeting, over stimulation, excessive sweating, the whole lot, so how are those effects meant to stop someone being a hyperactive prick in class? I've eaten dexies on shit loads of occasions, purely for recreational purposes, I don't think amphetamines have any medicinal benefit, they shouldn't prescribed to people to combat ADHD, especially not to children. Would anyone hand an 8 year old a meth pipe if they got a bad school report?

I retract what I said previously, prescription amphetamines DO (or could) have medicinal benefit (possibly in the treatment of methamphetamine addiction), but I don't think they help in the treatment of ADHD

I retract what I said previously, prescription amphetamines DO (or could) have medicinal benefit (possibly in the treatment of methamphetamine addiction), but I don't think they help in the treatment of ADHD

They definitely do help. If they're worthwhile is another thing entirely. I don't like the idea of giving kids strong medication either but in some cases it's worth a try, if other things haven't helped. Needs to be done cautiously and with close supervision...and shouldn't be something taken lightly.

I've got ADHD and my working memory is crap, when I take 5mg of dex. it improves it measurably. It doesn't fix the underlying issue so I think it's more useful used sparingly, to get through things like school - with an aim of getting into a career that doesn't require strong working memory. Long term use is probably a bad idea.

you can drive, people just dont hold heaps on them in case they get pulled over and searched and asked about selling them

you can drive, people just dont hold heaps on them in case they get pulled over and searched and asked about selling them

Have you had dexamphetamine produce a positive roadside swab test?

Anyone else out there able to provide an experience or any government info that is less vague than the roadsafe.org website? I'm not looking for help to break the law merely for suggestions on how to behave like a law abiding citizen for once in my life.

you have to declare to them the positive will be from your legit script. Im sure if there was any indication you look ;like a drug user im sure they would send you to the station and have it looked at properly as to differentiate the dex from meth.

So the only thing I have to go on is a statement on the Drug Aware Website "Are prescription medications being detected by roadside saliva tests?
The roadside saliva tests will only detect THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) and methylamphetamines, including MDMA. The tests will not detect the presence of prescription drugs or common over the counter medications, such as cold and flu tablets, sinus medication (eg Sudafed), asthma and ADHD medication."

http://drugaware.com.au/Drug-Driving/Faq.aspx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

So the only thing I have to go on is a statement on the Drug Aware Website "Are prescription medications being detected by roadside saliva tests?
The roadside saliva tests will only detect THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) and methylamphetamines, including MDMA. The tests will not detect the presence of prescription drugs or common over the counter medications, such as cold and flu tablets, sinus medication (eg Sudafed), asthma and ADHD medication."

http://drugaware.com.au/Drug-Driving/Faq.aspx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I went to TAFE with a guy who took dexamphetamine for ADD, I am not sure what dose he was on but he took multiple tablets per day. He told me that he once failed a roadside drug test for amphetamines, I seem to recall he said that he produced the bottle of pills with his name on it and they let him go, there might have been a little more to it as this is gong back a few years now and my memory sucks, but I don't remember it being much of an ordeal for him to straighten it out

I have many friends who are prescribed. And, like i said before, they all make sure they have the bottle there and script authorization, so if the positive is read, they can explain their case.

IF they see you as a suspicious cunt, im almost certain they might send you down to the station to make sure its not meth/speed your dealing with. Case by case basis. They always make sure they have the bottle on them to produce it to the respective authority.

Thanks for the responses guys. Obviously if it was positive and you have a valid prescription then you should be ok.
I guess what I want to know if if that drug aware quote here is accurate ie dexamphetamine will not show up on the road side test? If anyone has a firsthand experience please let me know. The reason for my query relates to recreational use without prescription. Has anyone here under any circumstances had a positive swab from D5's alone?

. Has anyone here under any circumstances had a positive swab from D5's alone?

We're a pretty small sample to draw any conclusions from. Until you have some solid information best to assume it is detected.

I've tested positive to amphetamines in a roadside test when I've only taken dex in the past 2 weeks or so... both the swab test and the drip test came up positive.

I mean
isnt that a bit obvious?
you take amphetamine, you will test positive for amphetamine

Exactly! People who are legit prescribed hold onto the bottle and only carry small amounts so as to reduce suspicion of dealing if they get held up by the 5-0.

its not like those roadside testers could somehow differentiate between street amp and pharm amp.

Exactly
your average urine test cant reliably tell the difference between amp and methamp as well.