Detroit Electronic Music Festival | May 26-28, 2001

Can't wait! I need DEMF bad.
Just split with my girly friend of four years and I need some beats to put life in perspective.
Love comes and goes but the beats just go on forever and ever and ever, y'know what I mean?
The DEMF 2000 sight said something like "the largest musical gathering in history"
Can that be true? Too good to be true?
Frisbees + barbecue at the meetup= heaven.
Peace.

Can't wait! I need DEMF bad.
Just split with my girly friend of four years and I need some beats to put life in perspective.
Love comes and goes but the beats just go on forever and ever and ever, y'know what I mean?
The DEMF 2000 sight said something like "the largest musical gathering in history"
Can that be true? Too good to be true?
Frisbees + barbecue at the meetup= heaven.
Peace.

wOoOoohOooO! I booked a room
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Brother Goose...mad props to you!!! You been doin a bit of work to push this dig. We gotta get the Krew together, pick the best after party and tear it up!!! Looking forward to hanging with you again (sorry I was low key at CL...a broken hand and some wicked ass green pretty much f***ed me up for the nite).
Peace and all that other bric-a-brac
MC

goose...you are the man of the moment. mad krew love to you for doin all this...MC my bro gave me the heads up since i havn't visited BL in awhile. poohbearslim, add john acquaviva to your list of dj's to see. i've seen the best in the world and he's one of em...he wows the crowd every time! if you like real good funky house...you'll love him! MC, i think i might put my fate in goose's hands that weekend, he seems to have all the hot spots figured out. peace n jiggy n shit...

yes I will be in attendance for this. I will keep posted on bl meetup. hey w33k Iam really kewl actually you will see. peace out

I need to know how many people plan to attend the Bluelight Picnic on the 28th and how many friends they plan to bring with them. If you've already responded to the mailing list do NOT respond here. I'm just trying to figure out how much stuff to get.
Thanks,
- Goose
smile.gif

------------------
All the drinks are on me? This is my party, I thought everything was for free.

There's a mailing list? whoops.
Um, I wanna go to the picnicky thing
smile.gif

i think i'll be going to this with ebow, hip hip hooray! lookin forward to meeting you all and especially to some sweet ass beats.
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

I am going to make up some meetup guides that will list directions, meetups and DJ Schedules. I'll hand them out at the Picnic and I'll carry a few around in case I run into somebody. I'll also try to get some flyers for the afterparties, I haven't seen any yet but I know they're out there.
------------------
All the drinks are on me? This is my party, I thought everything was for free.

I will be there. I just emailed DCOP about press passes. Any kids coming from the Dayton area that need a ride? Email me @
[email protected]
Can't wait to see everyone there. I would like to get a big caravan of people to go. Hopefully will have my second issue of the zine (Conduit) there. Will be taking PLENTY of pics and videos. Anyone want to help do interviews and help pass out zines up there?
Also will be promoting for a couple labels up there...I have been waiting for this ever since I missed it last year.
------------------
The 1200 Club/Conduit Zine
Analogue Phreak Productions
Street Promotion, video, photography, and harm reduction
info line: 937.285.0309
email: [email protected]
ICQ - Jnnx (31923731)
AIM - DJ Fondue
Yahoo - jnnx1
members.xoom.com/the1200club
rep for Moonshine, V2, Kinetic and Kingsize USA

*SHITS IN PANTS*
WOOOFUCKINHOOOO DERRICK CARTER AND JUAN ATKINS GOT ADDED TO THE LINEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Moose onE (edited 07 May 2001).]

is anyone in the philly area going to the detroit music festival memorial day weekend? i REALLY wanna go, but i have no car and dont feel too great about taking greyhound alone. if anyone is going and would let me come
along or wants to get the train with me it would be so great. the round trip ticket is about 150$ and the party is free. this would also help fer cost of a hotel (i was just gonna camp out fer the 3 nites) if yer intersted and driving i would gladly pay 50-75$ fer gas and kindness :)
if yer interested e-mail me at:
[email protected]
or AIM: hArDk0r3 K Wh0r3
------------------
be proud! it is better to be hated for what u are than loved for what u are not.
kEEp thE vibE alivE
~*P.L.U.R.*~

aH! i cant wait !! =)
DEMF 2001
Last year was beutiful ..i hope this year will be too.
the meetup looks awesome =)
me and my gurl tried making the meetup last year at WEMF (hanger) if neone remembers that one. but missed it..
i dont post much at all. but i hope to meet some of you at DEMF..=)
if you see 2 asn gurls always together..that is us =)
__kim

aH! i cant wait !! =)
DEMF 2001
a meetup sounds awesome =).
we tried making the meetup last year at WEMF (hanger) if neone remembers that one. but missed it..
i dont post much at all. but i hope to meet some of you at ..i will prob try to attend the picnic w/mah gurl.. =)
btw
hard to miss hehe
__kim

aH! i cant wait !! =)
DEMF 2001
a meetup sounds awesome =).
we tried making the meetup last year at WEMF (hanger) if neone remembers that one. but missed it..
i dont post much at all. but i hope to meet some of you at ..i will prob try to attend the picnic w/mah gurl.. =)
btw
hard to miss hehe
__kim