• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Detox/health support coming off IV coke

FayeHarderway

Bluelighter
Hey everyone

Quick background, I've been shooting coke for the last 5-6 months at least 2-3 binges per week; at the peak of my use I was shooting it daily all day. Couldn't tell you how much I've put in my veins total but probably somewhere around 6-7oz maybe 8oz tops. And now I'm just straight bored of it. Shots do very little for me and I'm just about ready to give it a rest. I've been clean for 5 days, can't say I miss it, don't have cravings at all thank God. Maybe tiny little impulses but they're pretty easy to manage.

Over the last several months leading up to this point I've read over and over on this forum mainly about how damaging IV coke use is to the body, mostly the circulatory system, but also organs like liver and kidneys. So I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on vitamins or supplements to take that will help restore or assist in repairing any damage I've done to myself. Any and a suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

if anyone has suggestions on vitamins or supplements to take that will help restore or assist in repairing any damage I've done to myself.
Congrats on putting the spike down. :)
The body will heal itself if given time. I was a junkie mf for the longest and when I put the rigs away and started eating again it seems that all damage done was naturally repaired. Just eat well and drink lots water is my go to for physical health.
Exercise couldnt hurt as it produces many chemicals that help the body and mind.
Hoping you can stay off that ya. It has caused some serious issues in my life and many others I am sure.

Congrats on putting the spike down. :)
The body will heal itself if given time. I was a junkie mf for the longest and when I put the rigs away and started eating again it seems that all damage done was naturally repaired. Just eat well and drink lots water is my go to for physical health.
Exercise couldnt hurt as it produces many chemicals that help the body and mind.
Hoping you can stay off that ya. It has caused some serious issues in my life and many others I am sure.
Thanks for the + vibes. I've been doing just what you recommend (minus the exercise, yet. My energy is so low rn I can barely manage to do laundry). I've been drinking a ton of water though and noticing I barely take a leak so I must have been pretty dehydrated.

Looking forward to being better and glad to hear you're well these days also my friend.

if you did not have a major seizure or rhabdomyalisis, odds are your valves are fine. Just don't go back to it. most of the damage/problems are acute, 5/6months is not the kind of time frame for the long term problems - people smoke crack for 40 years, not to say i think it was a good idea, i commend you for moving past it, but if you don't have immediate/obvious problems you will probably be fine with time. if you are really worried, get an EKG done.