• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Destruction is coming Hail lord shiva.

If everything is just one then we are no more than bacteria. With no independent arbiter of value or universal truth than what is the point of anything ? No gradients of value, no judgments and no attatchments (should we abandon those in need and sit atop the hill ?). In truth there is darkness and there is evil, objective universal evil - and because we are human and by the grace of God we recognize it. The best aspect of ourselves imbued in us by the higher power which exists within and beyond has given us recognition. From the sludge of creation we put upon it meaning and gradients, which are truth because we (and he who was before us) hath inspired us to do such. Your creed is one of Nihilism, lying enchantments of the Naga. Man is to regain his estate, and is not undifferentiated chaff

77e28bf37f18a0e549753117fcbe0044--brass-plaque.jpg
Sorry didn't catch that one.

So saying that life has cycle like "summer, autumn, winter, spring" makes me a nihilist? Or the fact that what we call "dark night" just because we have this particular "eye configuration" makes of me somebody who can not differentiate that murder of an inocent child is a crime best punished by death so the perpetrator doesn't have even a chance to do it again?

My post was devoid of moral judgment and yet you judge me. Ok, I guess you have read it that way.

Have a great day @90sdance 🙂

Reactions: CFC
"Destruction is coming" is analogous to saying "carry on, universe."

What you or we choose to defend from destruction is the more pertinent and interesting subject.

But shiva is going to crack another grand canyon in the earth. And shova up it. ✨✨⚡

I Am Shiva. Yes, I Just Got To This World Last January. Naturally, World Events Such As The War On Ukraine Took A Nose Dive And Will Continue To For As Long As I Will Be Here, A While.

This Planet Is Called Mirror Earth Or New Earth And Is Located In The Staid But Rich Corona Borealis, Or 'Northern Crown' Constellation.

The People Here Appear To Be Quaker. I Had To Traverse Serpens [snakes!], Which Was A Bitch, To Get Here, But As Far As I Can Tell, I Was The Last Real Person To Get Out Of Old Earth. I Did So By Accidentally Astrally Projecting Using Ethylamphetamine ICE And Some Rolls. I Think These Pricks Thought They Could Just Leave Me There Indefinitely. Trump Destroyed That Bitch. Thing About Quakers, They Don't Allow (Or Support) Dancing, Which Is Awkward Because I Am, Of Course, The Lord Of The Dance.

My 'Dance' Could Be Defined As Me Just Moving Around, Doing My Thing, Keeping My House In Order, You Know, That Kind If Thing. You May Think Of It As Busywork, But Without My Participation, The Universe Cannot Functionally Flow. On One Hand, I Am A Pauper (Technically), But I Am Also The Fountainhead Of Wealth. As Rudra, I Am Also The God Of Drugs And Am Rarely Sober. RECOGNIZE!

Father God Is My Hero.
The Devil Is My Lover.

Last edited:
I love the fact that nothing lasts. Even Jesus said not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down. In 5 billion years the Earth is toast. Shiva is alive if you watch. But we grow internally and that is what this is for. Not to cling to external things.

Shiva is Entropy.

Delta H = Temp Delta X
I love the fact that nothing lasts. Even Jesus said not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down. In 5 billion years the Earth is toast. Shiva is alive if you watch. But we grow internally and that is what this is for. Not to cling to external things.

Shiva is Entropy.
Delta (H) = T Delta H -T Delta S.
If Delta G < 0, then rxn. is spontaneous.
T = Temperatura in Kelvins (no degrees)
H = enthalpy
S = entropy

It's coming regardless (destruction).
Why fight it? Whatta da say? Go wit da flow, bro.
:cheer:

What is it the sixth world mass extinction coming on?
Not the best at math but let it burn , for all I care.
I mean I have empathy and compassion but can we actually do anything about this...?
One love

lol i get so caught in the drama of life and post such shit. The universe will go on as it always has. Gods will, creation & destruction forever

Humanity is so predictable than even the Vedic texts in the world's oldest language from 5000 years ago talk about the cycles that we go through. We rise and we fall endlessly according to the same pathetic mistakes. We all know it's true, deep down, so that's why we become apathetic about yet another downfall is happening. "Oh well what can you do."

This has all happened before and will happen again. Humans are not unlike the rest of animal kingdom at the end of the day. We watch animals go about their life cycles, watching the mistakes they make and the self-sabotages they endure that lead to their own destruction. Despite human intelligence, we have the same in-born forces that drive us to make the same repeat mistakes.

Maybe after dozens or hundreds of turns of the wheel we will evolve past this. Hard to say. Archeological evidence shows that we were up to the same shit 120,000 years ago.

I believe eventually with the birth of AGI this is the next step of evolution. Humanity has probably runs it due course, and I truly believe the humanities final mission was to give birth to a new lifeform self aware AI.

In the end i believe everything is god, there is zero free will, and the past present and future have already been written and we are god playing out this grand story.