• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Desperate. Seeking advice!

Living dead girl

Bluelighter
I posted few months back when covid hit. I was trying to come off My suboxone. Currently im down to .25mg every other day. Yes 0.25mg and been on that for about 5 or so months. I know it sounds crazy cause its such a low dose, but even at that low dose im still going into severe wd. Never nauseas, yes typical stomach issues but the restless body has always been very severe and what breaks me. Not just legs my whole body! I had attempted suicide 10 plus yrs ago and took entire bottle of antidepressants and was hospitalized. And my body went into shock and had a similar experience w my whole body moving out of control. Im wondering if this is what is making my restlessness so severe every time i try and quit the subs. I desperately want and need to get off this medication. Been trying for 9 years. Started on it back in 2011. Please, please please any advice wld be so much appreciated!😕😢 I know it sounds crazy at such a low dose but keep in my i did quit cold turkey about 5 yrs ago off 2 strips 16mg. And was successful. Then relapsed and went back on the subs. So its not like im weak i did it on much higher dose w zero help from other substances.😢 desperate for any advice, thanks 💜

Try Kratom . I got off a 6 year 40mg a day OxyContin habit almost painlessly using Kratom . It’s legal , easy to find , cheap and it works . It tastes like crap but you get used to it .

My freind has a ton of that. Idk much about it. I Was told that the body becomes dependent on it as well. Is that the case? I just dont want to replace one w the other if I'm gonna end up dependant on the Kratom?

Yes, Kratom can be habit forming for sure, but I personally think that it's a useful substance that can help ease your transition to being off everything (if that's your goal). There's a whole thread dedicated to answering your question about how addictive Kratom is. It seems to impact everyone differently, but ime, it's a far cry from conventional opiates. Might be worth looking in to.

Have you tried gabapentin? I also experience a horrible restless feeling that doesn't seem localised to any particular body part, and it's fucking horrendous and always been the symptom that I just couldn't stand. Gabapentin alleviated it for me pretty much completely, so I can't recommend it enough. It doesn't work for everyone, but for those it does work for it's like a godsend.

I have not tried that. I will look into it for sure. Makes sense that it would work. I'm familiar w it. Thanks for the advice😊

My number once recommendation is exercise, which I know sounds sadistic, but trust me on this.

Far, far below that, i would recommend weed, gabapentin, or loperamide.

Get a big inflatable exercise ball and a really loud sound system and bounce around the house for a hour, (maybe with cartoons playing on the TV screen too?) Its funner than you might think and its good for stretching your aching muscles out. You can always throw some Vicks Vapo Rub on if you want to rub your muscles, knots, tendons, cartilage, you can push all your guts around, crack your bones. Finish with a hot bath or shower (remember to use some cold water before you get out to prevent muscle cramping). Then as an option you can groom your pretty self in front the mirror for another hour or so. If you don't get it right the first time, vary and practice. It gets better.

Can only take bupenorphrine. Allergic to naloxone. I
have 8mg bup tablets to dossilve subling. I take 8 mg 3x a day. Works like magic.
to get off it its quite hard and im in alot of pain in legs feet due to perioheriral neuropathy. If I am to have surgery to to crushed vertebrae. How to lower dose so body can feel pain me