• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Desperate need of help

brebre321

Greenlighter
So I'm new here, I've been using for a while and just recently lost most of my veins, I need help on trying to successfully eat a good shot, the last few times I've been missing so any advice would be awesome

If you've already crashed all your good veins and can't find one you can hit then you're just out of luck and need to take a break until some new veins can grow in.

Just got done watching an episode of Intervention. The girl is shooting in her foot because she fried all her other vains. Her friend suggested she go back to smoking or snorting, which as you can guess she didn't want to do. In the end she got clean, so maybe it's time for rehab? At least a safer roa might be in order friend so you can taper.

Take the needle off and plug it up your butt - rectal use is much more sustainable & has highest BA, comparable to IM injection.

OP- your arm veins are not the only veins in your body you know... have you tried your hands? feet? wrist? ankles? theres also the neck too but that one is sketchy, but there are alot of other veins on your body just look. Maybe take a hot shower before so hidden ones will pop out...

I have been surfing this website forever to try and find the right thread. Please, I need advice. I had the dope boy (H) come to my spot last night and 3 cops raided him before he pulled into my house approx 20 yards from my driveway and it wasn't obvious where he was going...So, after 2 hours of them playing cat and mouse (I am seeing this go down through my window), they decide to take him in one squad car and the others stay....I figure great, they will tow his car and no backlash on me, right? (Not that I don't care for my man, but nothing I could do for him, he had an outstanding warrant and i'm on probation). Well about 30 minutes goes by and i'm assuming their waiting around for the tow truck but then a detective arrives in his personal vehicle and the first thing he shouts when he gets out of the car is where is the phone!! (I had a window cracked so that's really the only thing I could hear clearly the whole time). About another 10 minutes goes by and all at once, 3 of the cops flash their lights on my house and proceed to walk up to the door...naturally, I wasn't home. They never asked to come in, as a matter of fact, they didn't even knock. From previous experiences and just some personal accounts on related situations, do you think I need to look for a lawyer and prepare for this? He's already booked in county and i don't think he would roll, however i'm sure he always could, I mean everyone has a price, right? But they would go for the big fish right over some junkie on a small sale. BTW the reason why i'm nervous guys is because like a fool, this is all documented through my phone service via phone calls and text messages. Will they come back? btw if this needs to be moved Plz let me know. Not trying to stir the pot

The reason you can't find the "right thread" is BL does not allow legal discussion of any sort, sorry. When in doubt, get a lawyer.