• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desoxypipradrol (2-DPMP)

^^^

I wouldn't want to try it Mugz but YMMV, I don't do stims at all and haven't for nearly 2 years now, but got way into MDPV which has caused other to have psychotic breaks and the like, also did my fair share of Meph which as I remember you were rather partial to and that messed up a fair few people as well

I'm not advising people to use it but we have to accept that others mat not react the same way we do, Skyline had no problem and I'm sure many others must be OK with it because its still on sale in so many places, although its scarey though that some fool would mess with this stuff and not understand what they were really in for:|

with doseage levels around 5-15mg it is very easy for a 'meph kid' to just do a meph line size. the duration is scary too

I agree completely, this isn't something that should be on sale without proper information, but you could say the same about many things, I realise you had a particularly bad experience with it, but you back on track now , and a I remember you were fairly careful.

Definitely not something for the inexperienced, I know that sounds a bit snobby but I think unless you've had allot of experience with stimulants this one is definitely best left well alone.

I was quite happy with a proper bit of sulphate but even if I wanted to I couldn't get my hands on anything worth taking these days, Prohibition and the war on drugs...another roaring success :\

well after reading all your posts on this substance, i wont be trying this one. sounds worse than piperazine

It's sold locally here. Madness I tell you - I can't think of another stimulant I simply won't do or indeed many drugs.

How is insufflated 2-DPMP compared to oral? Dose and effect wise. Does it hurt?

PS: Sorry, if there's a "official" megathread for desoxy somewhere in BL, I couldn't find it.

How is insufflated 2-DPMP compared to oral? Dose and effect wise. Does it hurt?

PS: Sorry, if there's a "official" megathread for desoxy somewhere in BL, I couldn't find it.

It's fine snorted. Dose is just as miniscule as any other ROA - ~5mg is probably too much so be bloody careful how you approach weighing it. No burn, effects are the same as oral dosing. No instarush as desoxy doesn't really have a rush of any description. Least stimulating stimulant that still maganges to "stimulate" you for 72h off a single dose. Very odd stim is desoxy.

Incidentally, given the insane potency of desoxy there's a good case to be made for sticking to liquid measurements. If snorting is somehow vital to the overall "drugginess" of taking a drug you can still snort a drop of liquid if you so desire. Depending on how concentrated you make the solution you can even snort big lines (aka "rivers" of desoxy-juice if is your wont.

I find it makes nary a jot of difference how you take desoxy as all the doses are miniscule and the effects are essentially identical and eternal no matter the ROA.

Last edited:
on the druginfo board of my city, 3 reported deaths last month due to 2-DPMP. seems it got more easily available lately. i'd avoid that stuff milewide!

It sounds like the perfect remedy to this stuff might just be Phenazepam. I keep Phenaz around just for those reasons. If I find that I've gone overboard with meth or any other stim that lasts a while, I'll just dose 2mg of Phenaz/Propylene Glycol solution under the tongue. Unfortunately it takes about an hour or so for it to kick in but it always does the trick....always. One thing to take notice on is that Phenazepam will kill any good stim properties if there were any, atleast that's been the case with me. I keep a syringe full in my gear kit for emergencies. I guess if I really thought things were going bad I could IV .5mg but that would only be if I was freaking the fuck out.

I think it was Mugabe who had a total psychotic break down on this stuff, he posted a report about it somewhere on this site, I abused it and suffered something similar, made MDPV psychosis seem like an episode of the Care Bears. I would never touch it ever again.

Last edited:
Forgot I had this lying around, may aswell post it since this thread got bumped. Don't think I can post pdf's here so here are some screenshots.

Might be informative for anyone thinking of trying desoxypipradrol...

bfNSjRG.jpg

AQIi8xa.jpg

nTeNZRC.jpg

wxKHDrC.jpg

i think it was mugabe who had a total psychotic break down on this stuff, he posted a report about it somewhere on this site, i abused it and suffered something similar, made mdpv psychosis seem like an episode of the care bears. I would never touch it ever again.

don't ever buy this ever ever ever

qft. Though unfortunately, folk will do whatever the hell they wanna do anyway.

This definitely was responsible for fucking me up mentally and thus got me hooked on benzos. Six years on and it still lingers in my psyche. The price we pay for curiosity can be everlasting. :\

Forgot I had this lying around, may aswell post it since this thread got bumped. Don't think I can post pdf's here so here are some screenshots.

Might be informative for anyone thinking of trying desoxypipradrol...

Thanks for that Ceres. Really good info.

Was this being sold in blends as an MDPV replacement then? I see on your sheet it says it was sold branded as various "Ivory" products. Were the "Ivory" products always desoxy, which would explain all the Ivory Wave madness stories beter than if it was peev?

From what I remember, ivory wave was initially mdpv, then when that got exposed publically, it switched to desoxypipradrol. Like that toxbase infosheet says though, using a slang term to identify a drug is potentially dangerous, can't count on anything with a made up name being what you expect it to be.

MDPV is just as capable as desoxypipradrol at causing psychosis and paranoia etc, esp. if you don't know you're taking it and are taking huge doses of some randomly named white powder.

Incidentally, given the insane potency of desoxy there's a good case to be made for sticking to liquid measurements. If snorting is somehow vital to the overall "drugginess" of taking a drug you can still snort a drop of liquid if you so desire. Depending on how concentrated you make the solution you can even snort big lines (aka "rivers" of desoxy-juice if is your wont.

I find it makes nary a jot of difference how you take desoxy as all the doses are miniscule and the effects are essentially identical and eternal no matter the ROA.

Considering my own empirical data of experimenting with this stimulant/torture device, I have to wholeheartedly disagree. (sorry for double-post, but I find it weird to post in a 29-pages-long trip-reports thread) :

I'll never ever administer that one orally again. Only nasally for me now (unfortunately I only got my 40%ethanol-2DPMP-solution left, which obviously has a few side effects when insufflated).

Brief administration protocol :

T+0h : Sublingually administer 4ml (=~4mg) solution and then ingest the solution ... effects were mainly physical. No functional stimulation, but major increase in anxiety/agiation.

T+4h : Insufflated 3x 0.5 ml of the solution. Effects are not comparable that of the orally dosed ones. The mental effects are much more prominent. The overall feeling of doom from the oral dose is masked with typical NDRI-"euphoria".

T+72h : REM-Sleep was possible, obviously there are still lingering residuals/metabolites of the substance present in organism, as there is a huge boost in anxiety when a caffeine-containing drink is consumed.

Next experiment (I'm short on less unhealthy stims right now) will be with 0.5mg insufflated every 30 mins in a span of max. 2h (overall dose ~2mg). I guess that will be my last experiment with it, as it does not help me anymore as it used to ~6 years ago. Instead I get incredibly horny on it and scatter-brained but right now I blame the oral administration for the most physical symptoms. Hope I'm right. I wish I never made a solution of it in the first place ...

Thinking of past experiments, 2-DPMP "highs" always had negative aspects (tunnel vision, coordination problems). But when I tried it orally it never had any positives. In general for me piperidine-based NDRI literally feel like poison, when ingested orally, while they have legitimate use when insufflated. Maybe it is a physical condition (specific distribution of adrenergic receptors inside a body) that makes those substances intolerable for some of us, when ingested.