• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Desomorphine (Krokodil) experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further reason to RE-legalized heroin worldwide.

So many more people are going to die, be severely injured and maimed, from this instead. This will be a far worse social problem than meth.

Rob kill steal.

Can you hear me now?

Is phosphorous water soluble? I'm pretty sure that's the inactive ingredient that causes most trouble, but who knows what the fuck this russians are shooting up. How the hell you can inject a crude solution of reagant and drug is beyond me.

That is some crazy ass sh*t...........I guess some people are that far gone that they are willing to shoot up anything to get high.n

Wow. Why is this thread here?! To the topic starter--Why are you asking? Can you make cat shit into a pure nugget of gold? No. This is really lame to even ask. Harm reduction or not this "drug" is most compareable to giving a baby a a bear trap to play with. Even IF you could purify this trashy shit who would want to waste their time? Not bashing but if you are wanting to use krokoshit you will more than likely pay a hefty ass price that would be so Not worth it, its not even worth asking...imho

Who the hell would want to purify/synthesize something like this? Anyways this is old news...

Still, I don't think you'll find anyone on here with actual krokodil experience. I'd be VERY surprised.

What I dont understand is why crokidil I knw the former soviet states are awash in pure cheap afghani heroin. Why would you put this bullshit in your viens over that?

^ because krokodil is even cheaper than H, according to what I've read.

All they need is Codeine tablets, Tropicamide, iodine, red phosphorus, and perhaps Kerosene.

1000px-Synthesis_of_Desomorphine_from_Codein.svg.png

Quality of life is becoming so low, so painful everywhere that people are willing to do anything to just feel okay. In the middle ages life was simple and raw. Horrific pain that we cannot fathom was abound, the plague, feudal society, etc... However today it has resurfaced wearing a different mask. Anger and resentment between wealthy and poor, global consciousness, It's real easy to put a gun in your mouth. Are we weaker then our mid evil counterparts? I don't think so. I think nothing has changed. The only way out is a true love for one's self. The thread lies in physical suffering for our third wold siblings and mental insanity for our first world siblings. Both conditions are deadly and just as painful. We are human. We are children of creation. It does not have to be this way. We have been given a gift. The ability to evolve and over come all with God looking on. I love you my fellow Vikings. See you in the halls of Valhalla!

Never underestimate the power of addiction: if you've only got two fingers left on one hand and no arms or legs, you'll manage to shoot up. Hell, I can picture people gripping syringes between twitchy, sweaty stumps and forcing the plunger down with their teeth! Russians are 'ard, no doubt about it; well, some of 'em. Lop off a leg and they'll hop to their dealer... Sad, yes. Undoubtedly sad. But, still true.

I agree with you DexterMeth and I fully support your proposition: decriminalize and allow the (lightly) taxed sale of Heroin and other powerful opioids, as was possible "back in the day" during the times when altering (I won't say "enhancing") your life with chemicals was, well, allowed.

Hell, this war on drugs is merely a war on privacy; it's like religion: try and cut off its head and outlaw it and people just go underground, and their beliefs mix and end up different to the original gospels. People are that fucking obsessed and they've been using drugs for as long as they've been using religion; the answer to both is science - knock the science and facts of it all into a person and they're less likely to judge you for taking "some tranquilizer that they use to put horses to sleep, I'm ashamed of you, ugh poor horses" (RE: Ketamine, and the quote was taken from an ignorant and hideous whore).

Since this drug is so dangerous that it'll leave your bones raw and visible to the naked eye, whereas there ought to be a layer of skin, subcutaneous fats, musculature and whatnot all preventing one from staring at their own bloody ulna, do you actually expect people to respond about having taken it when they're likely attempting to deal with the existential dread associated with becoming a pseudo-zombie? I don't mean to be rude, but ugh, "Krokodil" indeed...

do you actually expect people to respond about having taken it when they're likely attempting to deal with the existential dread associated with becoming a pseudo-zombie? I don't mean to be rude, but ugh, "Krokodil" indeed...
my thoughts exactly

God that is so desgusting. I remember hearing about this from a friend a few months back. andghosts, why would you want to do this?

man i feel sorry for the people that get that desperate

sombody that would sell that to people is scum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6v-43-1PU

A catalytic hydrogenation, an unclean drug, a sickly population. American Meth to the letter. I don't think its scum selling the drug just other addicts with a limited knowledge of process chemistry small batching "getting well" for themselves and comrades. Think mom and pop meth shop in Idaho.

Yeah, the problem over there seems to be that the addicts themselves are cooking this shit up. Pure Desomorphine would not cause violent tissue damage and gangreene, the problem is that these addicts are doing a very crude synthesis, and alot of the solvent's, as well as codeine (which is horrible to inject by itself), are left in the solution along with the Desomorphine. I spent my morning reading about Krokodil, and it's a very tragic thing that's happening over in Russia. They also dont have opiate replacement therapy over there, and heroin costs 10x more than it does to buy all the ingredients needed to create this garbage.

i cant believe somebody would even want to try this shit.. drugs are bad and ive done my share... but this is like a whole new level to me, how do any of the pros outweigh the cons..?

Krokodil is prevailent in really poor cities in Russia. I imagine the majority of addicts that end up using this stuff were first strung out on heroin, or some other painkiller, and could no longer afford the habbit, so they switched to Krokodil, it's cheap, its stronger than heroin....and it destroys your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.