• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Desert Island Drugs!! (I pitched it to BBC Radio but they passed “Uk joke alert”

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
You are introduced to a desert island as a harm reduction ambassador, as the natives suffer from a rare genetic mutation. This manifests with every other generation being cerebrally sad from birth, and reproducing, and evolving without hope for many happy emotions, without desires and connection is therefore failing them.

The generations who feel the opposite (genetically above and beyond full of serotonin, dopamine and Gaba release just for example, in a lovely bliss, are trying anything and everything they have on their land, ( from cactus producing Ayuasca, to Rare poppy like sand plants, oozing Thebaine, trying in vain to induce chemical happiness in the population. This is irrational and dangerous we need harm reduction and proper regulated afire and science coming together.

With a breakdown of social and communicative human behaviour, due to ever more depressed and catecholamine deficient young and old tribal community, After many many decades, the only way to change things is to bring instant euphoria and empathogenic examples to save them. If given this mammoth task, you can arrive with Two compounds only, with the power and core materials to reproduce them in land for the masses.

What do you bring along?? The two either suggested or agreed to most between you all, wins the laboratory on the island, equipped with a lifetimes supply of everything you need to start a production line of these two “ingredients for life”, and save this tribe from being consigned to history without knowing true Heaven on earth among their people.

Let’s get to it!!

Never mind all that, I'd be extracting the spinal fluid from the 'happy generation' and injecting it into my cock...

Never mind all that, I'd be extracting the spinal fluid from the 'happy generation' and injecting it into my cock...

Lol

You ever seen what happens if you go into your dick & miss?
An old dealer one day was so messed up from smoking rocks he decided it was a "good idea" to shoot some b & white into the vein in his dick, not sure if he blew the vein or missed some of it but something went REALLY WRONG & his cock blew up like a huge sausage & stunk, his missus was horrified & said parts even turned black, he had to go to the hospital.

Safety first guys. That’s a about as far from safe as it is possible to get!!

Last edited:
Ah for me personally it would be heroin and Valium.

However, if I was to bring only 2 chemicals that would truly shape an open minded and peaceful Eutopia, it would have to be LSD or shrooms, and probably cannabis, despite me no longer liking cannabis (still love acid and.shrooms tho).
Although I love a drink, I think a society that never knew the taste of the firewater would be a much more peaceful, happy and productive place.
But if I had to live there forever it would have to be the smack and vallies!

Ah for me personally it would be heroin and Valium.

However, if I was to bring only 2 chemicals that would truly shape an open minded and peaceful Eutopia, it would have to be LSD or shrooms, and probably cannabis, despite me no longer liking cannabis (still love acid and.shrooms tho).
Although I love a drink, I think a society that never knew the taste of the firewater would be a much more peaceful, happy and productive place.
But if I had to live there forever it would have to be the smack and vallies!

THIS. I wish drinking alcohol had never been discovered. Think how much more peaceful the world would be. Pretty much all the terrible things that have happened to me were either directly or indirectly due to alcohol.

THIS. I wish drinking alcohol had never been discovered. Think how much more peaceful the world would be. Pretty much all the terrible things that have happened to me were either directly or indirectly due to alcohol.

Well said CE. Because of the overwhelming success over centuries cementing itself as the worlds social lubricant, people think it can’t possibly be as harmful as other substances with a taboo, or attached to a mountain of propoganda. In reality it has ruined more lives, more families, and more communities, than all “our” favourite substances combined.

However, we know you’re least favourite, but what about your choices for our island? ☺️?

Well said CE. Because of the overwhelming success over centuries cementing itself as the worlds social lubricant, people think it can’t possibly be as harmful as other substances with a taboo, or attached to a mountain of propoganda. In reality it has ruined more lives, more families, and more communities, than all “our” favourite substances combined.

However, we know you’re least favourite, but what about your choices for our island? ☺?

I already said; I was the first person to reply to this post lol.
Xanax and amphetamine. I'd really love to add an opioid as a third - maybe Dilaudid - but thems my two :)