• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

First Time....

The first time I was a working girl downtown. But one of my girls said that I gave up too much butt.,,LOL. Anyway, now I love it and can't get enough of everything that "comes" with it.

I plugged two X pills and proceeded to have a sharpie up my pooper for the next 6 hours. 5 years ago

P
I absolutely love anal sex, hence the name....I'm a 36 yr old female and just tried it for the first time a year ago with my guy and I regret waiting so long. When we first started messing around a year ago he would just finger my ass and lick my asshole and it felt amazing. We have a very "experimental" sex life to say the least. I brought up anal first and he was all for it but I don't think he took me seriously at first! Then one night we were messing around and I told him I wanted my ass fucked and of course this made his dick instantly hard. We used a good bit of lube and he was very gentle when he first stuck his dick in my ass, no pain at all and he has a very big dick too, length and width! I came so hard, twice actually, had to play with my clit. Anal orgasims are way more intense and longer than vaginal. I liked it so much that I had him "clean up" and I sucked his dick to get him hard again so he could fuck my ass again. I don't know how he does it but he can manage to keep his dick hard for over an hour some times so he can fuck my ass real good. From then on I prefer he fucks my ass more than my pussy! Sometimes he has to beg for my pussy, it's like a treat to him. And when I masterbate I fuck my ass with my vibrator and send him the vids. I will never tell him but when I fuck my ass with my vibrator it feels better than when he fucks my ass. My vib has a clit stimulator on it so it works magic!!! Shit, I'm horny now, think ima go get my vib and fuck my ass

Now that is a story

Awesome! I've been an avid & insatiable bisexual bottom for several years, and nothing makes me hotter than the idea of getting fucked up by a beautiful, shapely shemale with "her" big, naked, rock-hard, super-slippery, cum-spewing cock!

I'm a long-time married closet bisexual bottom; I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men in the last 12 - 15 years, and LOVED each time it's happened. Though some hurt really bad, it's the idea of him being back ther all hot & hard & horny for me with a huge load of liquid man-love just waiting to leap out of him deep inside ME that is such a turn-on, so-o-o satisfying & fulfilling emotionally!!

Keep reaching put, Brandon -- find someone who will be kind & gentle & caring, someone you can trust to take you bareback and fill you to over-flowing with his hard feelings for you & his rich, creamy man-cum!

nunyabiznez , great story. Too bad you waste 15 years with the other guy... but at least you found someone who rocks your world. So many people do end up in such marriages... :(

My experiences with anal thus far have been horrible! :( I want so badly to be able to receive pleasure from it as I like having my ass licked and fingered, but it has just been way too painful every time my boyfriend and I have tried. We're using high quality anal lubricant with relaxing properties, but for some reason I'm still having a hard time taking it. We made the most progress on our last attempt (meaning that he was able to get the majority of his dick in there before I told him to take it out), but it's beginning to get really discouraging. My boyfriend loves anal and has talked about it since we began dating almost a year ago, so I'd really like to be able to give him what he wants but I'm struggling.

My experiences with anal thus far have been horrible! :( I want so badly to be able to receive pleasure from it as I like having my ass licked and fingered, but it has just been way too painful every time my boyfriend and I have tried. We're using high quality anal lubricant with relaxing properties, but for some reason I'm still having a hard time taking it. We made the most progress on our last attempt (meaning that he was able to get the majority of his dick in there before I told him to take it out), but it's beginning to get really discouraging. My boyfriend loves anal and has talked about it since we began dating almost a year ago, so I'd really like to be able to give him what he wants but I'm struggling.

Im a husband, and me and my wife have been together for 20 years. Our sexlife is great and she also very much enjoys the licking around and a finger in her ass while I penetrate her vagina..however, even with lube I just sometimes go in her.. Never done like pumping/thrusting, only the tip in and than some, cause when I get past the "entrance" it sorta opens up a bit inside.. Oh well what im describing is that we are very much were you are at honey.. But patience is a virtue and just wanting to try is sexy so. I really really love her ass and she wants to give it to me but expirience, like you, some issues.. :)
tips appriciated..we started experimenting with the ass only a year ago,

I hate anal sex. My first time was with a man who just stuck it in and the pain was horrendous!

I've since tried it with my partner with lubricant and I still hate it.

I am partial to a finger up there though, that's lovely!

Start a fresh. Forget all your pasted failed attempts and start again (your frame of mind can really make a big difference).

There are a few things that can get in the way of anal sex

The thought of being dirty etc - if your already half way there then ... Its an automatic reaction that if you have anything up your ass you will feel like you need to poop - depending on the depth then this may be a mild discomfort to a knee trembling :D

Practice does really help and even if you cannot take a full dick then just having him fuck you a few inches deep is a great start. The 'relaxing' properties should really be avoided (IMHO) and your better off working with your bodies own reactions - try a few different positions, if your already half way there then you have to understand that you have another ring a bit deeper than your ass hole.

So get relaxed and lubed up enough to take him as much as you can - then go slowly, you might think that you need to poop, you may even feel that you need to go through the motions and this is natural. Sitting on top and relaxing your ass as if your going to poop is a great position to go deeper.

I nearly died from the pain. He was big, no lube and he went rough on me; but even though I was in agony, the pain itself massively turned me on so we kept going until he came.

Nowadays, anal sex is my favourite type of sex. I made a new FWB the other day and he gave me some great anal sex, to the point where I bled. Also, I orgasm really easily during anal, but struggle during vaginal.

the first time I tried it I was about 27, did it with my manager from work. Went back to his apt, had some drinks. I went to the bathroom and noticed a 24pk box of condoms on the toilet lid. Went back to conversation and was feeling horny. Decided just to ask him "Would you like to have sex with me?" His jaw literally dropped open. Turns out he had fantasized about fucking me since he hired me. He literally didnt know what to do, so I suggested a shower. We explored each other, and learned that fucking in a small tub is nigh impossible. We moved back to the couch in the living room. He was pretty big (8", thick), and was worried about hurting me. He entered me missionary position, very slowly, and was very careful. I told him he could go a bit faster if he wanted to. He did, maybe 10%. After a few minutes of that, I pulled him close and whispered in his ear "Fuck me how you want to fuck me". He pulled his cock almost all the way out, and then slammed it balls deep. I felt a shockwave course thru my body. He proceeded to fuck me like the world was going to end in 30 minutes, and i came hard after maybe 5. Yeah I was sore but I'm more than a bit masochistic so I didnt mind. We only fucked the one time, I left the job shortly after for other reasons, and we just got back in touch after over 10 years away. He's moved now so no chance of a repeat, but my first time anal was my best. Never been fucked that passionately since, and it sucks.

I did it a few times with my ex wife but she didn't like it. My last girlfriend was much hornier and adventurous than her, I noticed that I could not only finger her asshole much easier but she actually enjoyed. I finally mustered the courage to ask for anal and she agreed. My cock slid in fairly easily and despite me being pretty big and her being pretty small she thoroughly enjoyed it and so did I. I came pretty quickly and so did she.

Oh god did it hurt. We used lots of lube and he fingered me first but the initial stretching to get his dick in was terrible. I knew I was supposed to just relax and let things happen but I couldn't help it. My bf is really into anal so we tried it a second time and it still wasn't fun. The sensation of having something go up my ass just feels like I'm pooping lol, not pleasant. Sucks too cuz the idea of anal really turns me on :/

I've heard it's possible, but difficult. Apparently when it happens tough it's mindblowing.
I'm personally not intrigued enough to consider doing it often enough to get to that point haha

When it happens its because you're putting pressure on the gspot because of the angle you're forced to use during anal

I was 14 and I started sliding thick permanent markers, hammer and plunger handles in my ass while fantasizing about big older athletic jock men fucking me in the ass. It hurt as much as it felt good. I frequently used my sisters basic plastic. 10" vibrator and purchasing a 8" flesh tone realistic suction cup dildo when I was 17.

None of which seemed to prepare me for my first real dick when I was 18. He was 38. He was 7.5 long and as thick as. A soda can. I spent a good hour or so trying to take it for no more then a minute intervals. We hooked up 3 times over a month and it hurt everytime. Too thick for me then. Now 10 years later, I am a pro.

It's something most people should probably research a bit before trying. I'm guy and know a lot about this stuff.

Firstly you want a bottle of Amyl Nitrate(Jungle Juice, Rush, COLT is my favorite) And I hate Amyl as it makes my heart race and sometimes feel i might pass out so never sniff in shower. But it does a job. It's sold under the table at sex shops or online. Have one big sniff from the bottle up each nostril(ensuring you don't inhale an liquid only fumes, my friends used to get Amyl burns and they're not attractive) this will loosen you but muscles for a minute or 2.

First timers should try with toys first and plenty of lube. I prefer Silicone based lube like Pjur. Fingers can feel very invasive(fingernails) you can get toys of any shape or size but get a male designed one if your male(Aneros prostate stimulators are amazing) females have tons of choice.

Be relaxed. I hot shower helps a LOT! Hot water makes the elasticity in your skin more stretchy and I've found this helps me a lot.

And lastly for the mess. Either deal with it or Douche. The latter can be bad for you if it's done too much because you have good bacteria in your gut that Douche washes away.

When it comes to it. Relax your butt as much as you can, take deep breaths and back up on him coz most guys will go too fast. This is where the amyl can really help. The first few seconds will hurt the most but once he's in. Let your body get used to it and start slow but if your like me in a few minutes you'll be telling him to throw me around basically lol

Over the years I've gotten better and enjoyed it more. I have taken cocks that I never would have thought I'd survive not being split in half lol but I very much enjoy now. It's an acquired taste and you might not ever like it but the man connected to the dick has to know what he's doing. PLEASE me if anyone has more Q's