• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

Which Kind Giving or Recieving?

Anal sex is one of the few acts that most people don't want to post about. But I think this is the perfect place to describe what you felt the first time you had anal sex. Did you receive or give? Was it spontaneous or planned? Did you orgasm or hate it?

I am not really sure why people don't want to post about anal sex. It is a natural and normal part of experiencing sex. The first time I have anal sex was with my 2nd wife and one night after we had gotten back together after splitting up. We were making love and she got on top of me and before I knew it she had a hold of me and was sliding me inside her. Then she went off like a crazy woman until I came. Unfortunately we split up for good after that but not for that reason.

I have also had the experience of being on the receiving end so to say. I met this guy on the internet and he was looking for someone to have anal sex with. Up until this time I a virgin sort of I have use butt plugs and dildos and actually have had an anal orgasm. Yes men can have anal orgasms. We were finally able to get together and when I met him at his apartment he came to the door naked and with this big cock. I went in and we touched and I fondled his cock and he too me into the bedroom. To my surprise there was another naked man there. Never been with 2 guys at one time. So I got naked and did a little cock sucking me on his and the other guy comes over and starts sucking mine. Next thing I know I am pushed down on the bed on my side and the big guy is fingering my hole. I can feel him putting lube on it all the while the other guy is sucking me off. The next thing I know I have been pulled up with my ass in the air the other guy underneath me still sucking. Then I feel the big guy rub the head of his cock all around my anus with a mouth on my cock and a slippery cock head at my anal opening I am in heaven. The next thing I know I feel a finger slip inside me and then I feel the head of his cock pressing urgently at my anal opening. I try and relax the best I can and he pushes it inside me. Just a little at first and I can tell you it took my breathe away when he first entered me not because of pain but because of how good it felt. He pushed it in all the way and started fucking me and oh what a sensation.

Not too excited about it. & I'd rather enjoy it in solitude.

Not at all interested in penetration (not even strapon/Dom), that still seems rather painful even after trying. Having something up there in bondage does add to the excitement and I was quite amazed having an orgasm without any physical contact. Doesnt beat amphetamine/Fetish orgasms

Good stuff, not the best. Would love a tail plug :')

I can't even remember how my first came about completely but I do remember that it wasn't all that enjoyable. Pretty sure it was a slip and he kept going while I was in pain. I have since had pleasureable experiences just gotta figure out how to keep myself relaxed so that it is more comfortable.

I am not really sure why people don't want to post about anal sex. It is a natural and normal part of experiencing sex. The first time I have anal sex was with my 2nd wife and one night after we had gotten back together after splitting up. We were making love and she got on top of me and before I knew it she had a hold of me and was sliding me inside her. Then she went off like a crazy woman until I came. Unfortunately we split up for good after that but not for that reason.

I have also had the experience of being on the receiving end so to say. I met this guy on the internet and he was looking for someone to have anal sex with. Up until this time I a virgin sort of I have use butt plugs and dildos and actually have had an anal orgasm. Yes men can have anal orgasms. We were finally able to get together and when I met him at his apartment he came to the door naked and with this big cock. I went in and we touched and I fondled his cock and he too me into the bedroom. To my surprise there was another naked man there. Never been with 2 guys at one time. So I got naked and did a little cock sucking me on his and the other guy comes over and starts sucking mine. Next thing I know I am pushed down on the bed on my side and the big guy is fingering my hole. I can feel him putting lube on it all the while the other guy is sucking me off. The next thing I know I have been pulled up with my ass in the air the other guy underneath me still sucking. Then I feel the big guy rub the head of his cock all around my anus with a mouth on my cock and a slippery cock head at my anal opening I am in heaven. The next thing I know I feel a finger slip inside me and then I feel the head of his cock pressing urgently at my anal opening. I try and relax the best I can and he pushes it inside me. Just a little at first and I can tell you it took my breathe away when he first entered me not because of pain but because of how good it felt. He pushed it in all the way and started fucking me and oh what a sensation.
I'm 100% hetero but I found this hot, not hot enough to try but hot nonetheless; good job buddy.

Since we're all so open minded and honest on bluelight, I'm a mostly straight guy with some gay/bisexual type leanings, and I tell you what getting it up the ass after you've become used to it and know how to relax and push against it etc., is amazing.

I kinda went at myself with a dildo for an hour or so with some breaks a few times. It's ridiculous. It just keeps on getting more and more awesome feeling.

It will get to a point where your whole abdomen and chest are in a sexual ecstasy, just a constant amazing feeling.

Anal shouldn't be shunned.

Just make sure you / the receiver has a good diet and has taken a big dump recently.

Seriously better way to 'masturbate' if you're a gay/bi - leaning male.

Begged my current girl for a year, finally let me try.. after about 2 seconds she started freaking out... begging ensued again. let me try again, this time a bit better so for a few mins then made me stop. 3rd time i tryed fingering her during and she had 2 orgasms in a row which she rarely ever orgasms...

Time laps 3 years later to present.. ONLY way she can orgasm is through anal and fingering and she loves it often prefers it over normal sex which i dont mind at all lol

WOW! I guess you've been a bottom since.

So it was awhile ago, I was working evenings at a grocery store. My car had broken down n my parents drove me to work, n I wanted to get my own ride home. So I asked a guy that I knew went my way home if he'd drop me off on his way, he said he would for a bj, I laughed it off and said sure. Half way home he pulled onto a dark street n whipped it out. I was shocked n he said go for it, you said you would, I disagreed for what seemed like a long time, n he said I'd have to walk the rest of the way home if I didn't. About 2 miles at 2am. I finally leaned over n took it in my mouth, salty! Gagged a lot, then about 2-3 minutes in, mouth was way full of jizz.. My car was broken down that whole summer. So 2-4 nights a week for 3 months I was his whore. He found a park he'd take me to n I'd take care of business there. Well this inevitably lead to him wanting in my azz.. He tried it the first time n no way. Then he brought lube later in the week n it wasn't as bad.. 2-4 Times a week for that summer I was either blowing or getting drilled from behind.

Hi, my first ever post, i'm straight but curious, am having my first anal experience in two days time, booked a gay masseur to take my anal virginity, your thoughts and advice please?

My first time anal: we were both drunk, we'd only known each other for a few weeks. We were spooning and she was like, "ere ya go," and she grabbed my hard cock and guided it to her arsehole. So, in my drunken state, I poked and prodded at that super tight hole and finally managed to push in a little. It burned my cock and she clenched her arse cheeks and pulled away. We gave up quite quickly and she said something about women being, "Fucking mad".

It was absolutely hard for me. Me and my partner did not do it again. You know the sensation is different from having the penetration to the vagina. We used a lot of lubricant during our anal sex. I know my boyfriend really enjoy but it took me so long before I came over the pain.

I propose that from here on out, we describe our first times with anal sex via comic drawn in MS paint.

ebola

I have never tried anal but very much interested to try it with my husband. I am really scared of developing anal fissures or a rectal prolapse! (This is what I've read and heard.)
Did any of you experience any tearing or fissures after your first time?

I was 18, and don't know why, but purchased my first dong. After months of using it, squatting on a mirror for visual excitement, I was actually able to have a limp, hands free, no penile stimulation. It was amazing. I'm older now. I have had three men inside me, but no one has made me cum yet.

Apologies if this has already been said but the best way I could ever describe anal sex is to say it felt like 'having a poo backwards, repeatedly'. Not nice.

Boring.
It was back when I was both inexperienced, and took sex for granted. Was basically only doing it because she offered and the fact that it was something that I hadn't tried. Spent most of the time thinking about wanting the pussy again. Now, an ass like that would put a permanent smile on my face.

This is my first post. I'm writing because of my experience actually last night. Never had anal sex before my current boyfriend. It took some time to build up to it. My question is.. With hard penetration and fast I "squirted". This has NEVER EVER happened to me in my life. I never knew it was real or possible. It really really turned him on too. Actually we did this 3 times in An hour. My question is: Am I normal? Not normal but I never heard of this before. I have to say it was the most exhilarating orgasam ever. Your body really loses complete control. Don't get me wrong either. I love every minute of it.

Hi all, new here but I just got fucked in the ass for the first time and Im pretty eager to share the story. Im so very much NOT out to anyone around me so I cant talk about it with anyone.

Anyway, here goes.

Ive been fucking myself with dildos for quite some time now. I used a 5 1/2" x 2" one for a while, discovered I couldnt quite get it balls deep without pain, but kept using it. I then upgraded to an 8.5" insertable with a slightly larger girth at the top and it gets thinner down lower on the shaft - the part I cant get to because I cant get past the second 'valve'.

Anyway, I met up with a pretty big man tonight. Had a pretty decent sized piece but not huge - especially for a black dude. Bout 6" and medium girth; similar to my 5 1/2" insertable. He fucked me for like 2 hours in the ass in all sorts of positions. I got on top for a bit but I could tell is wasnt doing it for him...especially with me having no experience actually fucking someone with my ass. So we flip around some more and find the best positions for me is laying on my stomach (face buried in some blankets) and on my side, curled up in a ball almost. Doggystyle in any form resulted in him hitting the 'bottom' and pain for me. He certainly enjoyed it but I didnt so much.

So while I was on my side curled up it finally got to be too much and he whipped it out and came all over my ass. He said he could feel my ass cum and it got REALLY juicy in there suddenly. Then after we were chatting he told me that my ass felt like a pussy AND an ass and that he had never fucked one like it before. He went on about how great it was and how he loved it, never had an ass like that before. He absolutely loved it and asked if he could have his friend come too next time, endowed like the larger dildo I have. I told him to send some pics of his buddy and I might be game.

Bear in mind, Ive never been actually fucked in the ass before, but I think I did damn well. I took a shower, meticulously cleaned up, then flushed out with 3 bottles of water until all the little poo pieces stopped coming out...there wasnt a bit of mess after being pounded like that for two hours except astroglide and spit.

The real point of this post is this: is it normal to have someone tell you your ass felt like a pussy too, but better because it also felt like an ass? is it normal to 'cum' in your ass and have a lot of fluid come from...nowhere?

I've never heard of this before, although I believe the ass does make a little lubricant of its own.
According to Go Ask Alice the anus (rectum) can produce more lubricant when stimulated, particularly when contracting due to orgasm.
Next time you get done in the butt, why not smoke a little cannabis before. It will help you relax and feel sexier. Poppers will also help you take a large penis (and beyond - with practice). But I like to save the poppers for the orgasm.
Try putting lubricant inside your rectum before sex. You can use a lube shooter for this purpose.