• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Describe your favourite drug in one word...

Josh

Bluelight Crew
...or your least favourite. Or one you've never tried before and have no right to be expressing an opinion on but are going to anyway.

I'll start, maybe not my favourite but in the top 5 I guess.

2C-B : Paisley.

Not good at picking favourites, so I'll list the ones I have the most experience with - in no particular order:

Cannabis: Ubiquitous
LSD: enlightening
Psilocybin: Spiritual
Amphetamine: Speed (obviously)
Heroin: Possessive
Cocaine: Overpriced
Crack: Overtooquickly
MDMA: Ecstasy (obviously)
MXE: Twisted
3fpm: Multifaceted
Nicotine: Pointless
Alcohol: Poison
Phenazepam: Fuckinmental
Mephedrone: Elusive

In no particular order

Cannabis sativa: thoughtful
Cannabis indica: chill
Opiates: relieving
Ketamine: escapism
Ecstasy: empathy
Mephedrone: euphoria
2cb: fun :D

If I had to describe phenazepam it would need two words: crime scene :(

Like the above in no particular order:

Hydrocodone-Warm
Dilaudid-mysterious
Oxy-hair raising
From a long time ago:
Cocaine-pretentious
LSD-adventurous
mushrooms-sparkles
Cannabis-foggy
Microdot-stars
Ecstasy- embracing

If I had to describe phenazepam it would need two words: crime scene
frown.gif

You had the balls to try it? There's like a best of BL post on here about a guy who took it and all the stuff he did while high, look into it if you havent. Or just google "Phenazepam disaster" =D

You had the balls to try it? There's like a best of BL post on here about a guy who took it and all the stuff he did while high, look into it if you havent. Or just google "Phenazepam disaster" =D

I remember that story well. Everyone who used it had their horror story. My partner of 7 years broke up with me out of the blue immediately after my grandad died and I suggested we use the inheritance to buy a house together. It was the period of my life where I gave the least fucks. Had a phenazepam/pg bottle for liquid measurement but I was just swigging out of the bottle. Eventually I fell down the stairs and fractured my skull in 6 places, three hemorrhage, parents found me luckily but I was in hospital for weeks and didn't make much sense for months afterwards, I've lost my sense of smell and taste and have permanent tinnitus in my left ear as a result of it. I'm lucky to be alive and much more careful as a result of it. Not my best days.

You can even see my face imprinted in the pool of blood http://imgur.com/BhlD2n6

Anyway.

MDMA : empathy

Yeah I know it's stolen from Shulgin but it's a far more appropriate word than ecstasy don't you think?

Edit: just realised it's also stolen from Sid too, sorry!

MDMA : empathy

Yeah I know it's stolen from Shulgin but it's a far more appropriate word than ecstasy don't you think?

Edit: just realised it's also stolen from Sid too, sorry!

I briefly considered putting 'empathy' as well, but from reports and my own experience, empathic MDMA is apparently no longer the norm. Having said that, maybe 'ecstacy' is not an apt description any more either.

How about 'Messy'?

I remember that story well. Everyone who used it had their horror story. My partner of 7 years broke up with me out of the blue immediately after my grandad died and I suggested we use the inheritance to buy a house together. It was the period of my life where I gave the least fucks. Had a phenazepam/pg bottle for liquid measurement but I was just swigging out of the bottle. Eventually I fell down the stairs and fractured my skull in 6 places, three hemorrhage, parents found me luckily but I was in hospital for weeks and didn't make much sense for months afterwards, I've lost my sense of smell and taste and have permanent tinnitus in my left ear as a result of it. I'm lucky to be alive and much more careful as a result of it. Not my best days.

You can even see my face imprinted in the pool of blood http://imgur.com/BhlD2n6[/urll][/QU... :D Phenazepam - Dangerous Benzos - Disaster

Last edited:
The arrow on the floor was put there by the police, as I was unable to say what happened for a while they investigated it as an assault, so it sort of was a crime scene for a while. Poor ex got a questioning since we'd just split up, oops! By and large I'm a sensible druggie though heh. Found my way here from pillreports when I started doing them at uni, so I was into HR back then even :D I was (am? :( ) genuinely heartbroken when that girl dumped me though, lost the will to live for a bit there.

"Messy Fucking Elves?"

We back onto midget pr0n again?

PMSL! :D The two before are "unavailable gush" which sounds vaguely related too. Keep going! We might inadvertently write some erotic literature! And on that note,

GBL : Horny.

Last edited:
If I even had a favorite drug at this stage, it would be:

Heroin - Perfidious

However I currently dont. I'm at the tail end of a detox and cant stand the notion of any drug whatsoever...but if I could, it would be:

Diazepam - Reliable