View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Describe your acid trip.

RocketMan

Greenlighter
I'm thinking about trying acid and I was just wondering if people would describe some of their trips.

Thats how I started getting myself ready for psychedellic journeying just spending hours on erowid a night, reading trip reports give me big horizontal lines in my vision from the white on black page layout.

even when i'm nervous to trip i'll read reports about the substance at hand, usually doesn't do it complete liberty as I find people who write really good trip reports have a better memory for these things than I do.

My best trip was the "space cowboy" experience, where I took two potent tabs in my treehouse while watching 1,000,000 ways to die in the west. I began the trip by laughing my ass off at Clinch Leatherwood's "stoopid face". Then, I had to go upstairs to my bed cause my friend couldnt watch the movie with me laughing at everything. When the acid completely hit me, I thought O was a cowboy, or a "yellerbelly", my new favorite word. For example, I was hot so I had to take off my "slatherjacket" which made me laugh my ass off. I wanted to know what was going on in my head on acid for the next day so I wrote my thoughts on paper, which included; "are u yelledbelly?" "Whos yous?" "Were all yellerbellies!" "The ghost of our yellerbelly" "yellerbellies so im a yelledbelly" "me nombre es vuz" "dont ask me whyyy" and lots of stuff I cant read now. I listened to 90s underground rap, some smooth ill beats, and closed my eyes and could feel the music and experienced the craziest visuals in my head. When describing LSD, I'd say a big effect is it makes your entire brain speed up, giving the perception of slowed time, because It can feel like your body takes too long to respond to the brains commands. Smoking a bowl of weed near the comedown made time seem to stop, like I would walk downstairs to go to the restroom off the treehouse deck, and I wouldn't know how I got there, and when the sun came out in the morning, I almost lost it thinking my parents would come out to the treehouse and see me not being able to speak. I couldnt sleep because when I closed my eyes everything was a menacing white. If your already tripping hard, I would not recommend smoking pot, as it amplifies LSD a lot. LSD can also be used to amplify weed. If I take a half a tab of acid, then smoke a bowl, I dont have an acid trip, but I feel as if I ate a whole pot cookie! So less acid with more pot is an intense weed trip, and more cid and less pot is an intense acid trip. Hope this helps!

Describe your acid trip

Amazing, profound, epic, awesome..............................

It was all that and more, seeing my son born was an amazing experience, it felt spiritual in a way I can not describe it was just nothing like I expected seeing a little one come into the world and open their eyes for the first time I would describe it as a profound experience, I cried!

My first 1p-LSD trip was better than that its all I have to compare it to, realising what LSD actually is/was was just amazing it was nothing like I expected or anything like the street acid I had tried years ago, that wasnt LSD as far as I am concerned

Its better than losing your virginity

I simply don't have the words to describe it, life was good to start with but LSD has really improved me and my life in a lot of ways

I can't wait until my next trip, lifes stresses don't allow it right now but its coming!

From my trip notes (225µg of 1p-ETH-LAD):
There is just so much reality out there

So many meta-layers
Every thought branching off into its own VICE piece
[...] A million VICE pieces. With meta-layers.

[...]So many fronts.
Each reality an open browser tab.
And YouTube videos you've sooooo gotta watch.

Senses seem heightened while everything breathes and bubbles and vibrates. Everything seems brand new, and as a result, seems hilarious. I see visuals and my jaw clenches and my eyes dilate.

Everything seems to change as if I was in a movie and each scene they changed directors. It all seems to follow some sensible course or plan though that cycles back.

Everything seems profound and I look at "my life" as this "thing" where it just seems funny. This gives insight.

I get a sense of megalomania and I feel too wired as if I had had too many stimulants.

The main aspect is that it waves in and out and emotions change rapidly.

The biggest thing for me is seeing things in a new light because I am a stubborn guy so that's what I find most profound.

I became Goku. What more can I say?

Actually I can say more. Something just came to me. An epiphany.
My trip showed me these two parts of myself.
One was my passive side: fluid, beautiful and graceful like the ocean.
The other was my active side: Strong, fierce, loyal, and energized like fire.

Making myself slightly insane in a safe, controlled manner so that I can conquer insanity, and deny it the opportunity to strike me down in real life.

My first trip was the first time I can remember the negative voice in the back of my head (me telling myself I'm not good enough etc) going quiet. I found a perfect inner peace for a while, and with Some practice I have brought this peace into my sober life. I quit Prozac because I just didn't need it anymore. LSD has been my greatest ally in improving my mental and emotional health. And it's also crazy fun, too!