❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe the Nastiest Sex You've Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
Ok, like several of my other threads, here is a chance to describe to us about a certain sexual encounter. Previous threads have been about 1st time Anal, Bisexual and poly sex. Now its time to talk about the Nastiest Sex you've ever had. What happened? Did you enjoy it? Was it the worst experience ever? Be honest and frank.

Recently, my boyfriend of five years and I were on a "break" to figure some things out. It had been two weeks, and we decided to meet up at a bar to chat and fill each other in and such.

The night went well. We danced, chatted and laughed. There was no sexual or physical contact, as we had prior agreed upon. A few hours and more than a few drinks later, I was standing at the bar talking to him. Without warning, he walked over, grabbed me by the hair, pulled my head right back and stuck his tongue down my throat. It was the hottest kiss I've ever had in my life. He then literally picked me up, walked out of the bar, hailed a taxi, and threw me into the back seat. He pulled up my dress and started giving me head. The taxi driver politely asked us to stop. We were more discreet for the rest of the car ride. We arrived home, got out of the taxi, and he fucked me doggy, holding a fistful of my hair, in my driveway. Some time later, we made it upstairs. I rode him on a chair, played with toys, and so on and so forth....we fucked for about three hours in every way imaginable. 10/10 - would break up to do this again.

The other time that comes to mind is the blood fuck. My boyfriend and his friends were attacked outside a party by a group of men. I tried to help (uselessly), and ended up with a cut under my eye that needed stitches. My boyfriend's nose was busted, and bleeding quite a bit. All was okay though, and after the fight had finished, we went home. We were both bleeding from our faces, but we lit a couple of candles, and fucked while blood was dripping all over the place, and each other. It was hot. The residual adrenaline from the fight, the alcohol and coke, and the kinkiness of the blood (which isn't generally my thing) made it pretty fucking good.

Oh and the one time he was facefucking me too hard before I was ready - I vomited all over his cock. We cleaned up and kept going.

Actually wait, the first two are some of my best ones, not the nastiest I suppose.

The vomit on the willy was pretty nasty though...but so much lol so it was kinda worth it.

I may be a ho, but not a dirty ho, at all, at all.....

I've done some grimey shit, in strange situations, but not nasty, no.

Period sex. Wasn't a bad experience and I would probably do it again if the situation was right.

I may be a ho, but not a dirty ho, at all, at all.....

I've done some grimey shit, in strange situations, but not nasty, no.

Same. I am most certainly into kink/fetish sex, have had a lot of sex, but I have never done anything I would consider "nasty" . I have do and have done a lot of "intense" stuff. But nothing that was gross, degrading, humiliating, or cold/without really being into it. Everything has always been affectionate, loving and cute. That's how I intend on keeping it, too.

Right think I'm going to close this, it doesn't look like this thread is really going to work out...sorry tomdpimp :\

Status
Not open for further replies.