• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Describe the crack high? Is it worth trying it?

raoulduke

Bluelighter
Will everyone come together and tell me, educate me i guess on the real world of crack. I might want to go ahead and try it once for the hell of it and for curiosity as well, because i have it available. Is it really really really good or what? Second is it better than opiates, or an opiate high? Say whats better smoking crack or smoking a few hits of Fentanyl on foil? Also what are the dangers of smoking crack, my friend told me hed let me try it if i ever wanted to. I've had friends before my age who were doing crack, and looked normal, so it prob cant be THAT bad, but however i would like to know the reality on the crack scene. The older people who smoke crack that ive met, definatly have that 'crack head' look to them, red face, slow talking, wild look in the eyes, this is when theyre not smoking. So please if anybody has the time and cares to share plase go ahead and tell me about crack:D

Never done it, but I would way rather do a strong opiate.. From what I have heard it's 5 minutes of heaven, and then an hour of hell and fiending.. Fuck that shit, get some fentanyl and be in heaven for HOURS! :D

A crack high is nothing like a coke high. Unless you're smoking really small amounts of crack.

it is very difficult to describe a high. for me, it is so difficult to describe a high im not going to try.
yeah, the crack and snorting coke highs are very different. injecting or taking coke orally also produce different highs.
i cant say if youll like it or not. personally, id go with an opiate over smoking coke anyday. i dont think smoking coke is much fun, although other methods of ingestion seem to be well tolerated.

If you consider only the high of it, hands down rocks...but in all reality you've gotta factor in the shitty ass comedown, which is almost as tough to get through as opaite withdrawl, IMO. If I had to choose one, opiates any day.

crack is whack...NEVER do it. The 20 second high doesnt suffice the 1 hr plus shitty fiending comedown. Stick to sniffing coke.

I recommend banging some good coke (or breaking down crack, more pure), it's much better then smoking crack... but that being said, smoking crack is more better then normal coke.

Well my buddy cooks up his own rocks, from coke. He says $20 will last him 3-4 hours of good crack smoking. But yeah i didnt take into consideration the comedown and depression that comes with stiumlants. But seriously now, this is intended ONLY for people who have USED crack, everyone who replies with comments and opinions dont, thats not what im looking for. I want someone who can tell me from experience.

It's pretty basic, the high lasts for 5-15mins and is comparable to coke, but is stronger and most intense. Usually a ten dollar rock is enough for ~3-4times which equals 30-45 minutes of fun followed by an hour of not fun. Whenever i buy dope i can also buy crack but never bother it's simply not worth the money.

ya short high, more like 5 minutes for me. id just smoke it all up at once and see how high you get then never touch the stuff, maybe have a bottle of booze or some benzos to help with the comedown. its not too bad, just makes you fiend.

kind of varies. Sometimes i get a whoosh, euphoric high feeling. Sometimes a speed like verbal. Though we dont tend to get super coke in the uk.

that crap made me feel like trash. I wish I would have never done it but before that no one could have talked me out of it so...If you like it you have got problems.

A ten dollar rock 3 or 4 hits? Thats why you think crack is comparable to coke. I don't want to sound like I'm advocating crack abuse, because I know first hand how bad it can get, but smoking little bits of crack like that kind of defeats the whole purpose of smoking crack (the incapacitating rush, "the bells" and all that good stuff). If you think crack is anything like coke, you're either not smoking it right or not smoking enough of it, IMO.

^^ yeah

if the high from snorting coke isnt good enough for you...i'd say shoot it. because you have to smoke lots of crack for it to be worth it, IMO, and then you have to worry about the geekin for it afterwards and etc etc etc....SOOO...either stick with opiates or sniff the shit....it feels good going up anyway

What are some of you talking about? It's very short acting, it CAN be very relaxing, can also have little to no comedown in people who have a really hard time bumping hcl. Also, those who can handle stimulants could smoke away $200/hour if they wanted to. A decent-quality $40 rock can even be smoked at once in 2 sequential hits (I am not recommending this though)

If you want to compare it to opiates, you're going to have to compare it yourself.

Anecdotally, its long term use has less problems than smoking meth for the same period of time.

Last edited:
standingtruth said:
Also, those who can handle stimulants could smoke away $200/hour if they wanted to. A decent-quality $40 rock can even be smoked at once in 2 sequential hits (I am not recommending this though)
Ahh, the memories.

I just couldn't rationalize smoking 200 dollars worth of drugs in an hour. Thats too much. 8(