• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Deschloroketamine, ephenidine, or MXP?

Domnule

Greenlighter
I think I'm gonna buy some dissociative RCs and was wondering which of these comes most highly recommended. MXP, diphenidine, or deschloroketamine?
How would you compare and contrast these three?
My drug of choice aside from opiates is ketamine. Of these three RCs i have a little experience with d ketamine which I enjoyed quite a bit- but was wondering if the other two are worth trying out.

I think I'm gonna buy some dissociative RCs and was wondering which of these comes most highly recommended. MXP, diphenidine, or deschloroketamine?
How would you compare and contrast these three?
My drug of choice aside from opiates is ketamine. Of these three RCs i have a little experience with d ketamine which I enjoyed quite a bit- but was wondering if the other two are worth trying out.

Hi, recently experienced MXP, through snorting which by the way would nearly tear a whole in your head. The onset is quick and relatively long lasting with a relaxed feeling, pleasant slight aura of colours over objects like tv but very slight. Spatial perceptions are slightly shorter however, I was aware of these alterations in perception and new it was as a result of the mxp which felt inviting. My laptop slightly disfigured in shape even though been on my lap but again I was aware of it as been humorous. It also provided me with energy if I felt like doing something. I never experienced any hallucinations with exception of advanced colour perception. It was quite an enjoyable experience. However, a few days prior to that I felt it was providing me with little altercations and stupidly took a 1P lsd blotter two hours later and I wasn't sure if I was meant to be sitting on the rug on the floor or the couch, couldn't make heads or tails of reality, disorientated and a bit of a waist of what could have been a better experience without the combination really, although thankfully without the feelings of anxiety. Also time seems to go faster than you think.

I may be in the minority, but 3-meo-pcp was my favorite in that family. It felt more functional and has more of a positive mood lift than the others. It was the only dis that made me feel confident and powerful and just overall better mood. It does have a slight manic edge in the higher dose range though. As long as you you caution though I think its the best.

Of the ones you mentioned DCK is most similar to ketamine.
I recommend finding and trying 2-oxo-PCE. Its like a more euphoric DCK.

MXP took some place as a placeholder for perfest substance. Mxe was nice too, Diphenidine and ephenidine was mmkay, so close to mxp that gotta love :3 Deschloroketamine wasnt anything to mxp:s levels (sometimes added hallucinogens).. dxe was funny and weird stuff etc, cant explain.. mxp was all - leave nothing else to ask. top 1 2 and 3 on my case probaply is all mxp :3 shall everyone be given a chance to test e.g. mxp + nbome together.. <3wayy