• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Deschloro-etizolam or Etizolam-2 - a new thienodiazepine research chemical

Alright, I have tested this thing, it's not poison like the alarmists are scared of here, it is a less potent per mg but just as psychoactive thienobenzo, removal of chlorine from benzos and thienobenzos seem to indeed produce the same kind of effect, lose some instant anxiolysis for a more prolonged and at a certain point hypnotic (I've got 6mg pre-pressed pills, they are pinkish from a vendor known not to mess around that is around since a long long time. It took me out (along with some hydroxyzine) of an antibiotic caused manic phase (Clavulin, amoxicillin 875mg/125mg clavulinic acid, the strongest dose possible for that antibiotic, I had the 500mg pills before for sinus infections which are yellow and bigger than these, which I didn't even know existed. Point is antibiotics of most classes, except those related to penicilin(usually, amoxicillin is related to penicilin) and cephalosporins (like Cefzil) make me feel weird at high doses, especially fluroroquinolones. Weird like acting manic, staying up like if I still had a script to dexedrine and abusing it for 2-3 days, feeling muscle contractions like if I was on d-amphetamine, bizarre I know.

So you can imagine I was wonderfully pleased that my 50 8mg flubromazepams and 25 deschloro-etizolams arrived (with records I ordered and some e-liquid, flurry of deliveries, people like me are more common than you think Harper, you won't get away with removing door to door delivery of mail in Canada, nobody believes your stats that start the year your party got in minority power that 75% of mail volume reduction happened since 2006...glad you'll be kicked out of government next year, you're starting to piss off people who usually defend you till the end...)

Anyway, enough political tangants, I have a benzo tolerance so take that into account friends. After having 16mg flubromazepam and 18mg deschloro-etizolam, I felt something quicker than just flubromazepam would provide, about 15 minutes in and I started to get out of the manic episode or mixed state, I'm not sure where I was, but it was a Mountain Dew guzzling, massive "give yourself jobs to do on the computer, like upload music not on what.cd and learn their way of functioning, which is the most complicated place to upload torrents in the underworld...even if I hadn't slept in 40 hours...2 hours after eating both products....I fell asleep, not much in the euphoria department compared to etizolam powder taken while at one's lowest point coming down from a Dexedrine binge...(I'm taking just it alone tonight for a real report to be made), had 12 mg when I woke up. But I can say that it kicked in before the flubromazepam, I obtained massive muscle relaxation which is what I needed the most, to get rid of the squeezed muscles high on adrenaline feeling after about 1h30 I was very relaxed, I've eaten supper with my family then went to bed in my old bedroom at my mom's house (I was visiting), I gotta be taken care of while I take care of this horrid infection I got going on right now (and even after the antibiotics are used, I'll have to have surgery, look up pilonidal sinus(sinuses in my case, multiple places where...well, you'll see/cyst). It succeeded in making me forget about the extremely annoying fact that I'll have to get surgery and have a nurse come to my home everyday clean up and replace the stitches. Plus there's an endocrinologist who wants to see me a lot, but now if I call back i'll have to pay fees for not going to my appointment twice in a row, last year I was supposed to see her again 3 months later and now its almost been a year...). Thing is I'm most of the time in tolerance withdrawal and have to rely on these RC's. I feel like these tools will help me explain the fact I got an infection and was scripted Oxy IR's 10mg every 6 hours and if she doesn't believe me, I have the scripts photocopied.

Although, right now I wish I had learned about flubromazolam and where to get it before placing this order. Now I'm broke until the next disability cheque (private, from money accumulated working) but I know where to get the stuff, which also seems ideal since it's put on blotter, will facilitate a taper if I'm not in a too miserable situation, I will attempt. Same as for deschloro and flubromazepam....I use them, and use them less often than my scripted benzos (valium 20mg prn, xanax 1mg prn (15 a month only)). It is another valuable weapon to accumulate, because if i'm weening myself off benzos sometimes, I don't think it'll be with my psychiatrist who was pretty mad I didn't stop the valium completely which was used to substitute clonazepam for a taper, although my brain seems to have gained 10 IQ points when I got rid of the 3.5mg clonazepam a day dosage to just 20mg valium. The only way to get rid of valium there would need to be to remove 1mg every 3 weeks/month, which is thankfully possible and easy to do with the various valium pill dosages which are all scored to split in 2 (10mg,5mg, 2mg, never saw the 2mg white valiums but that's how it would happen...and I ain't sure the guy who's mostly a criminal psychiatrist (who takes regular patients like me too, but he's used to read into criminals thoughts and these psydocs are fuckin smarter than we give them credit for, usually...what saves me is what I've studied in college, he knows I know what I'm doing). I even told him before that I could cook my own benzos if push came to shove (didnt reveal the online secret though), but basically, its the same thing.

General comments I know, but what struck me about deschloroetizolam is the gradual muscle relaxation follow by the jello mind that I associate with etizolam and not real benzos, it hasn't caused organ failure or anything of the sort like the alarmists who sound as crazy as police in the US saying google and apple's default encryption will help pedophiles and THINK OF DA CHILDRUN, or terrorism, just as dogmatic. I don't know why some RC vendors (certainly not canadian vendors, but UK vendors) are doing sales with massive rebates for etizolam and try to replace it with this, not just have both of them for an extended period. Afaik, etizolam is scripted in Japan, South Korea, India and ITALY. Now if vendors would just do this stuff with another thieno or even a regular benzo that's not scripted in north america, like brotizolam(thieno) or say lormetazepam(available only some european countries...). I don't know why etizolam enjoys this particular status of both legal and grey market usage over other stuff. I've slept about 6 hours after what turned out to be a pleasant supper where it maybe showed I was dishinibited, I talked a lot. I'm still pretty tired, sorry bout the long post, but that's how I roll :\

Let me TL;DR it for you

You used flubromazepam and deschloro-etizolam together and are convinced that this proves deschloro-etizolam is active because of the fast onset.

My answer? You were in a weird situation to begin with and you probably had a placebo effect going on.

You can't say that deschloro-etizolam is active because you mixed it with another drug and no offense, you still seem pretty manic to me.

Try it by itself and report back but this mixing mess doesn't tell anyone anything.

You need a washout period because of the long half life of flubromazepam before you can say with certainty that it works.

Let me TL;DR it for you

You used flubromazepam and deschloro-etizolam together and are convinced that this proves deschloro-etizolam is active because of the fast onset.

My answer? You were in a weird situation to begin with and you probably had a placebo effect going on.

You can't say that deschloro-etizolam is active because you mixed it with another drug and no offense, you still seem pretty manic to me.

Try it by itself and report back but this mixing mess doesn't tell anyone anything.

You need a washout period because of the long half life of flubromazepam before you can say with certainty that it works.

Today, well from now to when i'm going to sleep, I am only using deschloroetizolam. I did feel entirely different feelings before the very long to kick in (2 hours for me) time that flubromazepam acts, and I'm pretty good at differentiating the effects of benzos. If I was to use any of my valium right now, I would know when it would be doing its job, but I keep it in its jar for now, if I don't get to feel tolerance withdrawal for 2 days only using deschloro-etizolam, it's sure to work. Plus, the debate is not if this is active or not, just that 1 person on bluelight, finds it extremely weak and his friends. Another forum (not df, lol) has people reporting many ok to great experiences right now by the way. There's many weak benzos around to be scripted in north america, oxazepam, clorazepate...doesn't stop doctors from using them, especially oxazepam, it is extremely common in females to have scripts to that stuff. I need to eat 3 30mg pills of Serax to feel anything (with valium in the background) at least, and it lasts very shortly, around 30 minutes, hence the redosing every 4 hours thing. A lot of different gaba bzd complex ligands with different profiles in this world...

Today, well from now to when i'm going to sleep, I am only using deschloroetizolam. I did feel entirely different feelings before the very long to kick in (2 hours for me) time that flubromazepam acts, and I'm pretty good at differentiating the effects of benzos. If I was to use any of my valium right now, I would know when it would be doing its job, but I keep it in its jar for now, if I don't get to feel tolerance withdrawal for 2 days only using deschloro-etizolam, it's sure to work. Plus, the debate is not if this is active or not, just that 1 person on bluelight, finds it extremely weak and his friends. Another forum (not df, lol) has people reporting many ok to great experiences right now by the way. There's many weak benzos around to be scripted in north america, oxazepam, clorazepate...doesn't stop doctors from using them, especially oxazepam, it is extremely common in females to have scripts to that stuff. I need to eat 3 30mg pills of Serax to feel anything (with valium in the background) at least, and it lasts very shortly, around 30 minutes, hence the redosing every 4 hours thing. A lot of different gaba bzd complex ligands with different profiles in this world...

I suppose active was the wrong wording.... "useful" would be the correct term.

I am very much interested to hear how this one works out. As much as I hate to admit it, I like benzos more than any other class. I'm already addicted, I'm tapering down but I'm keeping my options open if it ends up being a scenario where I just can't get off of them.

I suppose active was the wrong wording.... "useful" would be the correct term.

I am very much interested to hear how this one works out. As much as I hate to admit it, I like benzos more than any other class. I'm already addicted, I'm tapering down but I'm keeping my options open if it ends up being a scenario where I just can't get off of them.

Same for me, I was prescribed benzos legally by a neurologist, clonazepam obviously, it is very good for neuralgic pain.

I'm going to only take this deschloro for the next few days and give a general impression once I'm done, might only take valium before bed because nothing puts me to sleep like it, if I can't get to sleep despite good effects from this product. Well of course Temazepam 30mg gelcaps makes me sleep awesome 8 hour nights with REM sleep included since it's out of your blood 4 hours or so while you are sleeping. Also flurazepam is better candidate as a "sleeper" by far, Dalmane, how I miss ye, you strange partial bzd agonist. I wonder if it's huge half life and the fact it's a partial agonist could have more people use flurazepam as the "methadone" of benzos. But really right now, I'm just jealous of my friend's mom who's scripted 30 30mg Dalmanes, she gave me a handful a couple times but calling out of nowhere to get some from her would be weird and my friend would be pissed, also they live 1h30 away. As a lifelong insomniac, I was hoping to sleep longer than what I got after going to bed early at 5h30pm, waking up at 10h15 wasn't part of what I expected. But I'm out of hydroxyzine, i'm scripted the 50mg gummy balls of it since years and it never loses it's potential as a booster for both benzos and opiates (boosts bupe into fun territory even, sometimes), works by itself to make me sleep full nights but it has to be combo-ed. Anyways, I won't be posting in then next 48 hours, where the only thing i'll use for anxiety/sleep is deschloro-etizolam.

I know it's surely not something out of there good like flubromazolam/pam are, or even just Nitrazepam, which is my fav benzo but it is incredibly rarely prescribed around here, it's still available in Canada, I think my southern brethen have lost it for no particular reason in the mid '00s.

Time +3 hours after ingesting 2 1/2 6mg pellets, massive fatigue, some nodding (I am on bupe) and a really careless state of mind is going on. I could go to bed right now, again, but I don't want to, having fun speaking to my old worldwide online friends on IRC and I got this,,,,,definitely active, I just nodded uncontrollably here and came back to, focus is difficult, makes me realize my current work at home job which demands 12 hours and sometimes more of desktop work....I totally forgot my train of thought here.....reads, oh yeah, my eyes are tired, my body is battered, at least now I don't worry that I was scripted 875mg/125mg Clavulin (amoxicillin/clavulinic acid), which I didn,t even know existed, but that's what the doctor who came to my home (yep, I live in the only city in canada and I think north america where there is a doctor-at-home service for everyone, just difficult to get an appointment, gotta start calling at 7h45am when they open and dial over and over, you'll get through usually, never used them myself, my mom did for me when I was a kid and the major tonsillitis and otitis I'd keep getting (thanks mom for that cigarette smoke). My train of thought jumps all over the place, but at a much slower pace, this thing is going to be able to put an end to this antibiotic caused mixed state episode...anyway I wanted to say that the doctor got to my home 40 mins after I made my call, I was in my bedroom and they arrived and I had to find my wallet with my government insurance medical "sun" card (there's a sunset on our single payer cards in my province, its prettty) and unfortunately the 6'4 probably 260 lbs nurse he had with him was calling me from my outside door (we got others waiting you know"! The doctor not only scripted me an antibiotic for the ridiculously painful and annoying/embarassing thing i'm suffering of (not an STD), he scripted me Oxy IR's 10mg, 30 of them, they're useless to me since i'm on 12mg bupe a day....but it made me real sad I couldn't use them, first, In ever touched Oxy IR's 10, although they are just like the 5mg ones, except white not blue...and when I was abusing oxycodone it wasn't with oxycontin, it was OXY IR's 20mg (strongest dosage here), they're extremely fat so shooting them must be really difficult, the 20mg white footballs that is, when i see american tiny 30mg "roxies"......uuughh anyway, I will have to call my ORT clinic and show them that a doctor judged I need painkillers, which they advised me that in such a case while on bupe, they would script me very strong fentanyl lollipops because well, it's about the only thing that will toss out the bupe enough for me to get pain relief. I'm in excruciating pain if I sleep on my back or sit in certain positions.

I think the deschloro-etizolam is working, I'm just babbling around but not in a manic way now, just like a guy who got disinhibited a lot, I find this similar to drinking, so I put this with Lorazepam, the 2mg pills make me feel like I'm drunk as hell suddenly, but it's long lasting and less in your face than lorazepam (just a couple 2mg ativans and i'm knocked out cold, thats why they use it at the ER for people coming in who know they have panic attacks but lack meds/aren't given what they need in a sufficient quantity.

I feel sorry for the guy in this thread who got assraped with bunk material. He would enjoy how I feel for sure! ;)

Have a good night everyone.

lol lorazepam makes you feel drunk? I can eat that stuff like skittles and won't feel crap but when I get that IV in the hospital... mmmm...

These sound interesting. I can't say benzos ever make me babble though haha.

I have extensive use of many Benzodiazepines and can say that the Deschloro-Etizolam that I have tried,being pink in colour and 6mg in strength are absolute bunk,I should imagine that you would have to take many mg to get any type of discernible effect. I should state that I have no benzodiazepine tolerance and have tried 12mg on two consecutive nights with more or less no effect.

If this is it then you will be sorely disappointed.

I have extensive use of many Benzodiazepines and can say that the Deschloro-Etizolam that I have tried,being pink in colour and 6mg in strength are absolute bunk,I should imagine that you would have to take many mg to get any type of discernible effect. I should state that I have no benzodiazepine tolerance and have tried 12mg on two consecutive nights with more or less no effect.

If this is it then you will be sorely disappointed.

I have 6mg pink/blueish pills. I just think the dosage is wrong, it should be 15mg/30mg even, like Flurazepam or Temazepam and Oxazepam... I think those who came up with this deschloroetizolam made an error in judgement when it came to active doses. Its just a weak mainly anxiolytic compound, a lot like Oxazepam...(I need to take 3 30mg Oxazepam pills to get a fleeting anxiolysis lasting around 1h30. It's a shame we can't point fingers at bunk material vendors.

It's also a shame I only found out where to get flubromazolam 3 or 4 days after ordering some of the deschloro-etiz with the thankfully extremely effective flubromazepam. Again situated in britain, most of the time paying GBP's using our money is what i'd call assrape. But what can I do, some people need a metaphoric assrape every now and then, heh.

I've eaten only deschloro since yesterday, and I have to take 18mg at least, to feel it, and redosed every 4-5 hours, that's why I find it to be a lot like Serax (oxazepam). Now there's clorazolam out there also...I don't know wheter to get that too at my next pay with the flubromazolam (and AL-LAD :D). Clorazolam sounds like a triazolo version of clonazepam, but what do I know, my notions of chemical engineering are muddy after no practicing of the knowledge I've gained back in my BSc. I've been half-disabled to totally disabled 75% of the time since doing a year and a half of a Master's in another field.

I have to agree with you on that one the-real-oblivion,this hasn't been dosed right,but even then if they were to up it I still think it wouldn't be very good. Flubromazepam is another story,what a great benzo that is,for me the only down side is the duration,I remember once getting hold of a lot of bromazepam which is very similar and I was completely out of it for a week. I haven't heard of the clorazepam until now,hopefully this will be better than deschloroetizolam. Another new one I have heard of but not tried,and don't think I will after reading reports is meclonazepam,it's very good for worming by all reports,that would be a bonus if only it had the effects of common benzos.

I have to agree with you on that one the-real-oblivion,this hasn't been dosed right,but even then if they were to up it I still think it wouldn't be very good. Flubromazepam is another story,what a great benzo that is,for me the only down side is the duration,I remember once getting hold of a lot of bromazepam which is very similar and I was completely out of it for a week. I haven't heard of the clorazepam until now,hopefully this will be better than deschloroetizolam. Another new one I have heard of but not tried,and don't think I will after reading reports is meclonazepam,it's very good for worming by all reports,that would be a bonus if only it had the effects of common benzos.

Lectopam (brand name for Bromazepam here in .ca) is pretty awesome, I might in fact trade my 20mg a day script of valium for a 2x6mg green bromazepam pills a day, to me flubromazepam feels like extended release bromazepam without the loss of strength usually experienced by special XR/SR/XL whatever pills. Bromazepam is a very strong anxiolytic, equal to alprazolam and diazepam, the 3 strongest anxiolytics according to that german chart I had which used a bar graphic and the longer the bar in a certain colour, the stronger it was in that aspect of benzodiazepines. Meaning that the colour for muscle relaxation was the strongest with Tetrazepam, something used in Europe only as a muscle relaxant, diazepam comes close, and there's colours for anti-epilepsy power (clonazepam was the strongest on that chart) etc.

What I wish was exploited more is the many, many nonbenzodiazepines that exist only as code numbers and letters. There's non bzd's that are anxiolytics, a canadian vendor sells Pagoclone, something that was developed as a GAD medecine like how I use my long lasting valium script....but the owner is one hell of a dick, makes you fill a questionnaire to accept you, emails me to say i'm accepted, order something totally low profile, Soma powder (Soma was removed from the canadian pharmacopeia since about 15 years now, which is a shame) but 5 mins after making the order I get an email telling me the store refuses to do business with me and that my money would be reimbursed to my credit card within the next 5 business days (more like 10 to 12 days...), emailed him with my questionnaire answers and his email saying I was approved to ask wtf was going on and he just said that his decision took account of the questionnaire....what does that mean I have no idea at all. The best pure muscle relaxant that isn't a benzo now is Zanaflex and they always forget about that one, going with flexeril the most and orphenadrine second, but you can just buy orphenadrine OTC if you want here so...To me orphenadrine is a non option, gives me nausea and a very bizarre odor permeates my nose when I take it. That's OT material, sorry, but i'm thoroughly benz'd and that makes me talk a lot...the posts where I go on a few tangents like that is because I post when under the influence of a benzo or a couple with my bupe in the morning. And there's nobody I know irl to discuss benzos or even opiates with, all my friends have no idea I even went to detox because I was shooting dilaudid at ridiculous doses everyday and I just say i'm scripted sleeping pills. Mentioning abusing meds in my area will have crack smokers shun you, not kidding.

Important edit :

They do work, maybe some pills are bunk and some do contain the stuff or dosahe has to be very much higher than what's in those "pellets", 24mg has me feeling very light headed and tired, it sucks to have been sold maybe 4 doses with 25 tablets (well I was given a little extra, like usual from the vendor where I got these from. I feel like I think I should have felt right now from these. But the winners so far in RC benzos/thienos seem to be flubromazolam, I'm really mad I found out where to get some....and I just went into a benzo pause/nod....we don't know enough about clorazolam so far for me to get some at my next pay, I'll wait a bit and as for meclonazepam...might be a benzo, but it's also a dewormer. I think druggies have been exposed enough to animal dewormer in cocaine (levamisole) and after seeing what that thing can do to one's body, I'm really glad I bought cocaine for the very last time in jan 2009 (and I wouldn't know where to get good cocaine anymore, the guy who used to deliver me awesome awesome quality coke I would turn into freebase mostly is a paranoid wreck, because I changed phone numbers too often, at one point he told me "never call back here again" and the bar where everyone knew cocaine was sold at was closed a year and a half ago, the mayor of our city totally destroyed the main street of our borough, had a bar/restaurant destroyed to build a library when libraries are called to die except fpr those at college/universities. But yeah anyways, I don't know if my making freebase and smoking that guy's fishscale I was getting rid of the levamisole (would be left in the spoon or not after i take out the crack crust from the spoon) but yeah, please don't take animal dewormers, even if they strangely happen to be a benzodiazepine also.

As for this stuff, the material seems inconsistent, I haven't found anywhere where powder of this is available. It's no joke that in the future if I want etizolam, I'll use a vendor inside my country that sells it in powder form, in my currency...

Last edited:
Sorry to double post, but I have to, especially since the previous post is long and this gives a definitive answer to "Is this shit even active?".

Had 24mg of the pink tabs (6mgx4) 3 hours after waking up yesterday, got major effects, took 40 minutes or so to get really "benzed", it is not a strong hypnotic though, even if it had me yawn a couple times and get my eyes all watery, had to drink mountain dew and smoke my e-cig a bunch to stay awake/able to do my usual internet browsing/reading routine. About 10 hours after waking up, I had 18mg and was knocked down cold.

My honest opinion is that these are badly pressed, some containing the advertised content, or something around it, we can't know and some contain nothing or very little. Upon waking up from a 8 hour sleep after that 18mg, I'm having blepharospasms in my right upper arm :X The hallmark of taking too much etizolam in a day, for me anyway, I think it generally takes a lot of time before this happens with etizolam. At least it's not in my eye, which used to happen to me naturally as a late teen/early 20's guy who didn't mess with benzos, but this deschloro-etizolam has it happen in upper right forearm, which is bizarre. It stopped since I started to write this post and I hope it stays this way. I'm still feeling it's effects upon waking up, and right now I feel pretty slow. The closest thing to this stuff is Dalmane so far, the next day sedation from Dalmane is quite marked due to its ridiculously long half-life and it takes care of anxiety right away when starting your day, haven't taken anything right now cos I got a feeling not much of anything sedative would send me straight back to bed.

Could be an ok substance if sold in the dosages previously discussed, it replaced my valium script, which I didn't touch since getting this stuff and good ol' flubromaz 8mg pellets that we know are totally legit. A vendor should sell the pure powder so people can really get an idea of what doses make sense with this compound.

Last edited:
Regarding the dosage: I have blue 3mg pellets and 2 of them (6mg) knocked me the fuck out. So either some of you have big tolerances towards benzos, or your material is not dosed properly/bunk. Or a combination of both.

After yesterday I would not dare to ingest more than 6mg, especially not something as high as 24mg, wtf? Oo

So I disagree very much with some things that were stated here. I also gave one 3mg Pellet to a friend who rarely uses Benzos and he was very relaxed, tired and felt "wobbly".
Check your sources guys, and please state if you are taking Benzodiazepines regularly or if you have a GABA-tolerance otherwise, thx.

Well, I'm glad I can get etiz powder in my own country for really cheap and not have to deal with those silly british sites too much (although I did with flubromazepam 8mg "pellets", that stuff is too good, stocked some for 3 months). Now I'm waiting for flubromazolam blotter, if it can be anything remotely like Halcion I'm having orgasms, its laid on blotter cos, hey, the dosage is like halcion, although where I got the blotter is a bit more daring and didn't mind putting 500mcg when the strongest triazolam pill was 0.25mg when we had it. Legends of it existing at 2mg levels are funny, the lore of Halcion is almost as strong as the lore of Placidyl and Seconal (I was scripted both for infrequent insomnia when I was too nervous before college exams, Seconal until 2004, then Placidyl for a couple years then Health Canada removed it in 2006...my old doc was old school and its a fucking shame he retired this summer without warning. He renewed my Dexedrine, Clonidine and Tagamet scripts for a whole year, even scripts that were not over (they were about to) but I was so damn sad to call his office to get "this number has no customer".

Not a lot of reports yet so here's a little one. Tried a deschloroetizolam experiment. 6mg pellet used in research, note that I did research 1.5mg alprazolam earlier before I had to go to work a non research related job about 7 hours prior. Tolerance to alprazolam and etizolam experiments should be noted too. The 6mg pellet produced similar results to about 1.5-2mg etizolam but seems a bit more sedating, but the researcher was already a bit fatigued. experiment is about +45 mins, I could certainly be social after experiments.

Experimented again today. No experimentation done with alprazolam before. 6mg deschloroetizolam, then 3mg added to research after 3 hours, finally 6-7 hours in another 3mg added. This is nothing to write home about but you certainly have to exercise caution with higher doses. These don't compare to the branded etizolam IMO but they'll work for now. I'm pretty sure branded etizolam is over in the US now anyways. One guy has them again but for SO much money. I have one box of 50 I'm saving haha xD

Why are labs making this compound when it hasn't been scheduled anywhere, its obviously inferior to regular eitz I take kpinz so I could give a shit about these new benzos as most suck. I know people that would give the left nut to get some domestic eitz pills powder or liquid.

Why are labs making this compound when it hasn't been scheduled anywhere, its obviously inferior to regular eitz I take kpinz so I could give a shit about these new benzos as most suck. I know people that would give the left nut to get some domestic eitz pills powder or liquid.

Etizolam legislation is coming, its already illegal in a few states like Arkansas and with the fact its caught media attention as a "date rape" drug, it will definitely be scheduled sooner rather than later.

I was on etizolam for two months. It's FAST ONSET made it addictive as hell and euphoric as fuck; I have been on 20mg nitrazepam/valium for the past 5 or 6 weeks or so to get off Etizolam after my latest source went down. I am no longer blacking out, consuming entire blister packs or having a detrimental impact on my social/productive life. These benzo'z like Klonopin/Nitrazepam/Valium are SO MUCH SAFER than Alprazolam/Etiz/Phenazepam. Yes the long Half-life sucks in a way, but it's so much EASIER to control dosage. I no longer get high from taking valium or nitrazepam, but the "worry some/troublesome thoughts" vanish; and thats enough for me.

and for the record, after taking over 300mg of Etizolam my nipples did get puffy, so much, that my friends/family noticed; and no it wasnt the munchies. Take care everyone and please DONT BUY PHENAZEPAM even if you use a scale, you will great;y regret it, after taking only .3 of a gram of phenazepam over the course of a few weeks, I threw away the rest..which was like a .7, and never looked back; that is the devil's benzo

Last edited:
Do you have any documentation for the scheduling in Arkansas I would be interested in that. And hope the hell is it a date rape drug? Shit is weak as fuck.