• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Deschloro-etizolam or Etizolam-2 - a new thienodiazepine research chemical

Deschloroetizolam is amazing. I’ve always loved it. Actually more than Etizolam.

Deschloroetizolam has very robust anxiolytic properties, lasts slightly longer than Etizolam while not as potent. 4-6mg is average therapeutic dosage. I usually take 4mg because I use it in an oral cocktail with Methadone, Pregabalin, Indica cannabis, etc

It’s very euphoric and rapid acting. I ordered 2,000mg like 10 years ago….still have a nice little stash left, along with 2,000mg of Etizolam, 500mg of Diclazepam and 50mg of Nitrazolam

But I’d flush it all down the toilet for thousands of tablets of Diazepam 10mg (Valium). In a heart beat.

So is the consensus that 1mg Etizolam is equal to roughly 6mg Deschloroetizolam?
I've read that on here but also wildly different dosage comparisons.

I have a sample of Deschloroetizolam arriving today but it's just a small sample so I could see if it's worthy of exploring....I have a pretty high benzo tolorance....I generally like 6-10mg of Etizolam to sleep so would that mean I would need roughly 36-60mg of Deschloroetizolam???
I don't have a lot of material to play with so I don't want to take 15mg of it if it won't do shit with my high tolerance.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....I think I might try 6mg just to see if I feel the slightest hint of anything....if not then the next day I'll try 35mg if that doesn't give me a good idea of what this stuff is all about then the next day I'll try 60mg.
If 60mg doesn't do much then it's not feasible to continue exploring when Flubromazepam is the exact same price and I can definitely feel 16mg of that stuff and 24-30mg knocks me out with an amazing afterglow that lasts for days without affecting my ability to do my job or look after ill family members.

Please, if anyone thinks my estimations are too reckless I'd appreciate the insight but like I said I'm used to taking stupid amounts of benzos ( used to do that plus drink craft beer and vape THC shatter once a week back when I was younger and more foolish).

Anyhoo, I appreciate any advice on Deschloroetizolam as there doesn't seem to be a consensus on proper dosage....much thanks to anyone more knowledgeable than I am on the nature of this chemical....I do understand that Deschloroetizolam will not have exactly tye sane effects as Etizolam but I wish to find out if an adequate dosage will provide me with what I need.
BT

Last edited:
6mg had no discernable effects for me but my tolorance is rather high.
250mg solved into 2ml of laboratory grade Methanol totally without any need of heat or agitation and laid onto 100 lot square of blotter paper with perfect expertise resulting in a perfectly homogeneous layer of 2.5mg per square.
I have EXTENSIVE experience laying solutions onto blotter paper and my technique is tried ,tested and true so if you've never laid blotter before DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!!!
I literally bought blotter paper years ago and practiced using vodka and a drop of food coloring countless times just practice this technique so the food coloring would show any hot spots.
Also, Methanol needs to be lab grade and ABSOLUTELY NEEDS TO COMPLETELY DRY 100%
If you injest even a small amount of it it can cause permanent damage to your eyes and even death -this sort of thing should only be employed by someone with sufficient knowledge and experience.
For various reasons (storage , preservation, transport, accurate dosage etc, etc) I prefer blotters over solutions for anything that is active at 5mg or less as I don't start trusting my scale below 10mg.
Next trial will definitely be around 30mg....I still have hope that this chemical is worthy of further research but time will tell.

Well, did feel something from 30mg but not a whole lot....this stuff is a whole lot more subtle than OG Etizolam.
It did relax me enough to sleep for a few hours but I did wake up quite frequently but was able to fall back asleep.
I will try 50mg next but if that doesn't provide a decent sleep I don't think this material will suit my needs....it seems to be more anxiolytic than sedating.

it is IMO/IME much more worthwhile at "regular" doses as a mixer if you have heavily abused benzos, esp flubPam

it is IMO/IME much more worthwhile at "regular" doses as a mixer if you have heavily abused benzos, esp flubPam
I suspect you are absolutely correct but I'm wary of mixing Benzos at the same time....I feel that would make my tolorance even worse.
I prefer benzos that will help me sleep on their own.
Flubromazepam is probably my favorite bemzo I've tried but I'm still waiting for some Bromazolam to arrive...I think that will be more in line with what I'm.looking for.
I'm about to attempt sleep.on 50mg Deschloroetizolam but even with that dose I'm.just slightly drowsy but maybe I'll have a great sleep.
But if 50mg is whst I need to do what 6-10mg of Etizolam will.do then Deschloroetizolam is just not worth the money considering how much less potent it is.

So is the consensus that 1mg Etizolam is equal to roughly 6mg Deschloroetizolam?
I've read that on here but also wildly different dosage comparisons.

I have a sample of Deschloroetizolam arriving today but it's just a small sample so I could see if it's worthy of exploring....I have a pretty high benzo tolorance....I generally like 6-10mg of Etizolam to sleep so would that mean I would need roughly 36-60mg of Deschloroetizolam???
I don't have a lot of material to play with so I don't want to take 15mg of it if it won't do shit with my high tolerance.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....I think I might try 6mg just to see if I feel the slightest hint of anything....if not then the next day I'll try 35mg if that doesn't give me a good idea of what this stuff is all about then the next day I'll try 60mg.
If 60mg doesn't do much then it's not feasible to continue exploring when Flubromazepam is the exact same price and I can definitely feel 16mg of that stuff and 24-30mg knocks me out with an amazing afterglow that lasts for days without affecting my ability to do my job or look after ill family members.

Please, if anyone thinks my estimations are too reckless I'd appreciate the insight but like I said I'm used to taking stupid amounts of benzos ( used to do that plus drink craft beer and vape THC shatter once a week back when I was younger and more foolish).

Anyhoo, I appreciate any advice on Deschloroetizolam as there doesn't seem to be a consensus on proper dosage....much thanks to anyone more knowledgeable than I am on the nature of this chemical....I do understand that Deschloroetizolam will not have exactly tye sane effects as Etizolam but I wish to find out if an adequate dosage will provide me with what I need.
BT
While I found to it to exert decent effects, its most definitely weaker in dosage than expected. Many sites claim it’s half the potency of etizolam. I found 5-6 mg to equivalent to 1 mg of its chlorinated counterpart. I have a moderate tolerance to bensos, so 3-5 mg is the threshold for me. At that dose I feel a minor anxiolytic effect, but no mood lift or muscle relaxant properties. However, upon taking 13-15 mg I experienced a wider range of effects which left me in a pleasant and content state.

My deschloro-E is a some coarse powder with a yellow hue. I got a gram for an extremely cheap price, so I’m glad I have it. Not my favorite, but still worthwhile. I have some bromazolam coming as well. Been a while since I’ve experimented with it, but I recall that I really enjoyed the heavy warm benzo buzz. Wish I could still find etizolam, as it’s most preferable to me, but it’s nearly impossible to procure these days.

u gotta make it urself like the vendors do with ~1/10th part flubrotizolam ( about four figures for a single gram if thats vague pricing enough... If not, it is 1/10th the price of crystal LSD!!!)) or fluclotizolam to 9 parts or so deschloro/metizolam

u gotta make it urself like the vendors do with ~1/10th part flubrotizolam ( about four figures for a single gram if thats vague pricing enough... If not, it is 1/10th the price of crystal LSD!!!)) or fluclotizolam to 9 parts or so deschloro/metizolam
Lol What????
Mixing different Benzos won't make Etizolam....you'll just end up with a mixture if of different benzos.
Obviously mixing benzos together will give a stronger effect but it's also more dangerous.
If your vendors are just mixing random benzos together and selling them as one chemical then I feel sorry for your you and your unscrupulous vendors.

While I found to it to exert decent effects, its most definitely weaker in dosage than expected. Many sites claim it’s half the potency of etizolam. I found 5-6 mg to equivalent to 1 mg of its chlorinated counterpart. I have a moderate tolerance to bensos, so 3-5 mg is the threshold for me. At that dose I feel a minor anxiolytic effect, but no mood lift or muscle relaxant properties. However, upon taking 13-15 mg I experienced a wider range of effects which left me in a pleasant and content state.

My deschloro-E is a some coarse powder with a yellow hue. I got a gram for an extremely cheap price, so I’m glad I have it. Not my favorite, but still worthwhile. I have some bromazolam coming as well. Been a while since I’ve experimented with it, but I recall that I really enjoyed the heavy warm benzo buzz. Wish I could still find etizolam, as it’s most preferable to me, but it’s nearly impossible to procure these days.
My Deschloroetizolam looks exactly like regular Etizolam....pure white powder thst has a shimmer of tiny crystals . No yellow hue at all... but I agree it's very weak compared to its chlorinated counterpart.
50mg of Deschloroetizolam still was nothing like 10mg of Etizolam.
I will not be exploring the Deschlo version any further.
There are much much better alternative out there imho.

My Deschloroetizolam looks exactly like regular Etizolam....pure white powder thst has a shimmer of tiny crystals . No yellow hue at all... but I agree it's very weak compared to its chlorinated counterpart.
50mg of my D-etiz would destroy me. I took 6 mg of D-etiz on top of a few mg of etizolam last night and it knocked me out. I feel like there’s an inconsistency in it’s effects. So yours looked Exactly like etizolam? Most of the time the of my etizolam was pure white in color with a fluffy flour like consistency which tended to clump together. Ive received 2 batches of D-etiz and they both had a yellow hue.

50mg of my D-etiz would destroy me. I took 6 mg of D-etiz on top of a few mg of etizolam last night and it knocked me out. I feel like there’s an inconsistency in it’s effects. So yours looked Exactly like etizolam? Most of the time the of my etizolam was pure white in color with a fluffy flour like consistency which tended to clump together. Ive received 2 batches of D-etiz and they both had a yellow hue.
Yes my deschlo has the appearance of fine shimmering crystals and white as snow....but yeah I certainly have a high tolorance to benzos.
I like 10mg of Etizolam for sleeping and like 30ish mg of Flubromazepam which would probably cause most people to black out...even 40mg Flubromazepam really just gives me around 8 hours of solid sleep and I feel no residual sedation when I wake up in the morning though many people report still feeling considerable effects into the next day as it has one of the longest half lives of any benzo.
My sleeping problems are most definitely connected to my inflammation disorder as my inflammation gets exponentially worse at night and gets better through the day.
If I had to use an analogy to explain the difference between Etizolam and Deschloroetizolam....if Etizolam were a fine 8% craft beer then Deschloroetizolam would be like a 3.% Pabst Blue Ribbon easy lager.
I think Deschloroetizolam would be fine as a functional benzo for combating anxiety but it's not really suitable as a sleep aid or for muscle relaxation which is what I require.

Yes my deschlo has the appearance of fine shimmering crystals and white as snow....but yeah I certainly have a high tolorance to benzos.
I like 10mg of Etizolam for sleeping and like 30ish mg of Flubromazepam which would probably cause most people to black out...even 40mg Flubromazepam really just gives me around 8 hours of solid sleep and I feel no residual sedation when I wake up in the morning though many people report still feeling considerable effects into the next day as it has one of the longest half lives of any benzo.
My sleeping problems are most definitely connected to my inflammation disorder as my inflammation gets exponentially worse at night and gets better through the day.
If I had to use an analogy to explain the difference between Etizolam and Deschloroetizolam....if Etizolam were a fine 8% craft beer then Deschloroetizolam would be like a 3.% Pabst Blue Ribbon easy lager.
I think Deschloroetizolam would be fine as a functional benzo for combating anxiety but it's not really suitable as a sleep aid or for muscle relaxation which is what I require.
Yeah deschloroetizolam is like the lite beer of benzos. Gets the job done, but just feels incomplete. I also feel like it doesn’t last that much longer than etizolam, maybe an hour more. I’m So bummed I can’t find etizolam anymore. It’s one of my favorites and it also doesn’t show up on the ”tests” I’m required to do for suboxone. Just ordered some bromazolam, which will probably pop up, but I’ll use it sparingly.

I mean they made that Fanax to prove nobody liked it on it's own; the bar alluding to it being in both fake Alpraz and Etiz.
I need to send erowid an analytical reference for flubrotiz and fluclotiz. They aren't my vendors, I like to mix mine in my mouth /orifice.
I've seen both yellow and fine crystaline white deschlorotiz.

The fact that 10g of Flubrotizolam costs as much of as gram of a lysergamide might (i have no idea Xtal prices nowadays)... They are similarly potent, i suppose? And i don't think I can say _____ figure gram. It's a mixer! deschloroetiz by itself is taking shots of grand marnier

I mean they made that Fanax to prove nobody liked it on it's own; the bar alluding to it being in both fake Alpraz and Etiz.
I need to send erowid an analytical reference for flubrotiz and fluclotiz. They aren't my vendors, I like to mix mine in my mouth /orifice.
I've seen both yellow and fine crystaline white deschlorotiz.

The fact that 10g of Flubrotizolam costs as much of as gram of a lysergamide might (i have no idea Xtal prices nowadays)... They are similarly potent, i suppose? And i don't think I can say _____ figure gram. It's a mixer! deschloroetiz by itself is taking shots of grand marnier
I don't think the Fanax branded Flubrotizolam bars are a mixture a Flubrotizolam and Alprazolam.
I think it's a marketing thing.
I mean MXE is 3meo-2oxo-pce but taking 3meo pce with 2oxo-pce is different in effects than taking MXE.
I suspect Flubrotizolam is subjectively similar enough to Alprazolam so they marketed it as Fanax so it sounds like Xanax but I could be wrong....I've never taken Xanax or Flubrotizolam.
Though I'd really LOVE to get a hold of some Flubrotizolam and some Fluetizolam!!!

I am not saying that whatsoever. I'm saying they're blatantly pointing out that fake alpraz bars, too, due to the SLAP they cause combined with anything. Get a bottle of real ones for every few thousand so it tests positive. amd ta-da..

The amount between "not feeling anything" and nodding off or people thinking you're having a stroke is hardly there at ~0.125mg
They released them so that nobody wants the chem sold retail. Email your foreign vendors about them even if not interested and youll prolly get a vague response such as "those chems are not up to par"
My tolerance a few years ago was about 100mg diclaz/day at one point, there was a shroomery member in one of my forums at a vial/day FlubLam...... TrippingBalls420.
SummerDaisies/SnowDaze posted an update this year right after I began browsing.
Flubrotizolam is probably the strongest feeling of sobriety you've ever had. Then you're drooling.
I have never seen any reports on fluetizolam; fluclotiz was a total flop in 2015-2016 to keep up with demand.. However, a vendor who'd been around longer and private for nearly a decade.. Yes ,the shiny first BIG etiz vendor some of you might have taken . They still operated til the end, only selling norfluraz f re;atively/nowadays cheap AF of this years of fluclotiz/nLam/bLam/fluBlam/Norfluraz
It's ridiculous that his pricing, up until the very very end he he threw up some flubLam listings (limit 1 per) back then has become just a third of a gram in solution..It always matched BULK pricing as well, as less potent chems/duds ie dud chemical idea (nifoxipam DID save me from seizing once)..

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I got the pink pellets from the people who sold the fanax bars and I could feel 1(5mgs pellets) a bit but 2 had me at a good place and 3 I ended up passing out and these were staggered doses. I would normally take 5-6mgs of etizolam for a great high super great euphoria amazing muscles relaxation it actually got rid of all my back pain and even metonitazine or heroin won't do that unless I'm so high I'm at risk of overdosing haha. And the sleep was unparalleled I really miss etiz. Roses etizolam is not etizolam it's probably like clonazolam or something like that. Etiz and deschloroetizolam both had unique marked effects very different from any other benzo ive tried other than pyrazolam. I'm about to get a half gram of dce from fam I know he has negative reviews selective scamming but I've never gotten a bad package from him and I couldn't find dce anywhere else and clonazolam sucksssssss unless what rose has isn't clonazolam but the dosage and length seem to line up shit just makes me fall asleep within an hour off of .3mgs. the few times I stayed up off of .3mgs I felt basically sober. I don't understand why people say they like clonazolam the only benzo I've had that's worse was diclazepam

Must have been the real thing, yesterday 5 mg DesChloroEtizolam produced a for Benzo standard's very pleasant feeling. Very like a slowed down version of etizolam, dosage felt somewhat higher then 1 mg Etizolam.

Slept fine and woke up way less groggy compared to FluBromazepam or NorFlurazepam. But it felt nice different as NorFlurazepam, like that one also. The onset is about as quick as regular Etizolam. Nice.

I have heard that Flubromazolam is very potent and a strong hypnotic.
I found FlubromazePam better for hypnotic effect, and just more 'safe' as the -Lam is so strong. Btw Flubromazepam's halflive is a bit to long, but 1/2 tab, 0.5 mg and 1 mg Pyrazolam. Gives me a reasonably balanced fake sleep without waking to groggy.

Last edited: