Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Desalkylgidazepam

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter

Had a chance to do a bit of experimenting with this the other day, and it was interesting. I know it's been reported to have a very long half life, which appears to be the case based on my experiences. One thing I thought worthy of note is that it has a very long come up, exceeding 60 minutes, I believe. But man, it lasts for a very long time. Just for the record, the compound I acquired was very white, crystalline, and "grainy" powder that has no discernible taste.

After tinkering with doses as an allergy test, at some point I took about 10 mg and again, took at least an hour to kick in, so this certainly isn't something that is short acting in any way. It is extremely axiolytic, and only moderately hypnotic or sedating compared to many other RC benzos such as the hard hitters like Flubro/Flual/Clon.

But again, it lasts for a very long time. In fact, I took it at about 7pm and had a very good night's sleep, and when I awoke at about 6 am or so, I could still feel it for sure. I was a little surprised because of how apparent the effects were when I awoke and I was definitely a little groggy, but not in any extreme or "hangover" type of way. It was just still very obviously working. And again, it is very axiolytic and quite potent with some real legs. Because of this rather obvious duration of effect, I'd be careful until you get the dosing in order. I could see how taking too much could put you down for a long period of time if you weren't careful. In addition, I'd say that while I generally have low tolerance and tend to not redose too often, I could see this one being a little much if 10 or 12 hours of action is too much for your preferences, and I am sure if you climb the dosing ladder you could wreck yourself with it. I am sure that once you up the dose on this one it could hit you very hard, so proceed with caution and as always, don't redose unless you really are paying attention to the dose. Again, because of the slow come up, I could see how some people may take more thinking no effects are forthcoming.

This may be a good one for tapering if you have the self control, and was relatively functional, but you definitely felt it once it kicked in. I still have some tinkering to do but thought I'd share that due to its showing up more frequently these days. If I were to compare it to any benzo just for shits and giggles, I'd say it had some effects similar to Valium. I generally don't have uncomfortable anxiety, and use these things sparingly, mostly for landing gear post-psychedelic experiences, but I will say that I wasn't really worried about anything during the experience and it was very comfortable. for sure.

Last edited:

Had a chance to do a bit of experimenting with this the other day, and it was interesting. I know it's been reported to have a very long half life, which appears to be the case based on my experiences. One thing I thought worthy of note is that it has a very long come up, exceeding 60 minutes, I believe. But man, it lasts for a very long time. Just for the record, the compound I acquired was very white, crystalline, and "grainy" powder that has no discernible taste.

After tinkering with doses as an allergy test, at some point I took about 10 mg and again, took at least an hour to kick in, so this certainly isn't something that is short acting in any way. It is extremely axiolytic, and only moderately hypnotic or sedating compared to many other RC benzos such as the hard hitters like Flubro/Flual/Clon.

But again, it lasts for a very long time. In fact, I took it at about 7pm and had a very good night's sleep, and when I awoke at about 6 am or so, I could still feel it for sure. I was a little surprised because of how apparent the effects were when I awoke and I was definitely a little groggy, but not in any extreme or "hangover" type of way. It was just still very obviously working. And again, it is very axiolytic and quite potent with some real legs. Because of this rather obvious duration of effect, I'd be careful until you get the dosing in order. I could see how taking too much could put you down for a long period of time if you weren't careful. In addition, I'd say that while I generally have low tolerance and tend to not redose too often, I could see this one being a little much if 10 or 12 hours of action is too much for your preferences, and I am sure if you climb the dosing ladder you could wreck yourself with it. I am sure that once you up the dose on this one it could hit you very hard, so proceed with caution and as always, don't redose unless you really are paying attention to the dose. Again, because of the slow come up, I could see how some people may take more thinking no effects are forthcoming.

This may be a good one for tapering if you have the self control, and was relatively functional, but you definitely felt it once it kicked in. I still have some tinkering to do but thought I'd share that due to its showing up more frequently these days. If I were to compare it to any benzo just for shits and giggles, I'd say it had some effects similar to Valium. I generally don't have uncomfortable anxiety, and use these things sparingly, mostly for landing gear post-psychedelic experiences, but I will say that I wasn't really worried about anything during the experience and it was very comfortable. for sure.

Thanks for sharing about Desalkylgidazepam with us. I am searching for it for my friend and I will surely share your post with my friend. I am also looking for an essay writing service online. Can anyone over here help me in searching for it online? I will appreciate you. Please help me.
Thank you, I will keep it in my mind.

You said it was potent but you also said you took 2 doses of 10mgs.. Was that a typo or does it really take 10mgs for a good effect? How does 10mgs compare to Alprazolam or Clonazepam?