• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

dermorphin questions

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im aware of the report you are speaking of. In fact it was this glowing report which got me interested in dermorphin in the first place. I figured, "wow, an extremely potent mu agonist that can be purchased legally".
All i can say is that my experiences in NO way resemble those of that report. Additionally, that is the only report ive read to date of someone who's actually used dermorphin, that has given it such a glowing review.
As to whether or not he was trying to hype up the drug to drum up business in the RC market, im almost sure this is not the case. as far as i know, this peptide never made it into the RC field, and is only available from a few, legitimate labs which specialize in exotic peptides.
So, my guess is this guy was just full of shit (wouldnt be the first guy to make up a story on the internet), or perhaps his route of admin (i believe he used IV) and perhaps finding the appropriate dosage, can account for his positive effects. That said, i strongly believe the former scenario is more likely.
Despite the promise this peptide has shown on paper and in lab studies with rats, all other reports indicate something that is hardly, if at all, recreational.

However, since you will be using the raw excretion of the frog as opposed to isolated dermorphin, i suspect your experience will be FAR different-perhaps in a good way, perhaps in a scary way. good luck-DG

sooo, any more informations about this product? I got no experience with opiates except once railed subutex i did not enjoyed at all, but i kind of enjoy that warm "opiate" glow from mthoxetamine. Should i give it a try? I may have 5mg soon.

I might be wrong, but I think dermorphin is selective for the mu-1 receptor subtype, causing only analgesia and euphoria, without the respiratory depression typical to the other opioids.

soooooo i used this stuff upto 500ug intravenously...

mild sedation and my lungs felt weaker, no euphoria at all.

i think some of these peptides might be alright.... don't know which one though.

Here's my trip report on the substance:

A friend of mine acquired 5mg of dermorphin.
I weighed out the entire quantity on my mg scale, which read 4 mg.
Friend who purchased the quantity divided the 4-5mg of powder into three roughly even portions.
My best guess is that each portion contained approximately 1.5mg of dermorphon.

Two of the portions were wrapped in tin foil and saved for future use.
The remaining pile (~1.5mg) was divided into three roughly even portions (~500 mcg each).
Each ~500 mcg pile was insuflated by one member of the group who had chosen to participate.

Myself and the second participant almost immediately experienced significant capillary flush in the face and profuse sweating, accompanied by some anxiety.
Third participant did not flush but claimed to feel "weird".
The second participant appeared to be experiencing symptoms of panic for approximately 15 minutes, during which time, I continued to feel symptoms of anxiety.

After 20-30 minutes, my feelings of anxiety subsided, but were not accompanied by any feelings of euphoria.
After 20-30 minutes the second participant claimed to feel euphoric, although still appeared to be experiencing some anxiety.
After 15-20 minutes the third participant (the purchaser of the sample) claimed to feel moderate to strong euphoria, but from my perspective was acting in an unusual manner.

After 45 minutes, all appreciable effects I experienced had subsided.
After 30-40 minutes, the second participant had calmed down considerably, and claimed to continue to feel mild euphoria.
After 30-40 minuted the third participant continued to claim feelings of moderate euphoria, and his mannerisms appeared to have returned mostly to a normal state.

After 60 minutes, all participants claimed that no significant effects were felt.​

sooo, any more informations about this product? I got no experience with opiates except once railed subutex i did not enjoyed at all, but i kind of enjoy that warm "opiate" glow from mthoxetamine. Should i give it a try? I may have 5mg soon.

FYI, methoxetamine is unlikely to exhibit any significant effect on the mu-opioid receptor (if it exhibits any effect at all, it is likely lower in potency on a mg basis than that of codeine or Tramadol). The "warm glow" effect you are experiencing is likely produced by a combination of NMDA antagonism and inhibition of dopamine reuptake.

I think you ROI was a bad choice , due to its rapid breakdown , most peptides are very unstable

^What ROI would you recommend? Oral? Intrarectal? Intranasal was the purchaser's recommended choice and I did not argue, assuming that he had done his research on the topic.

Intranasal administration of peptides is well-known.

Sublingual,(under tongue) is prob. the best ROI besides subcu.
Try to dry your mouth and hold it their for about 15-20min. before swollowing it.
It should be a very good painkiller, so I hear.

Let us know how it goes.

I wonder if the dermorhin analog would be a better choice than the parent .
The reports on dermorphin are so inconsistent ,prob. due to the instability of the product but the one thing in common with most reports, is its use as a great analgesic.

Then later you said it was a "great painkiller"

Can you explain the indifference in your statements please

well its not a fucking magic bullet is it?8)
it beats panadol, shit it might even beat low doses of codiene.

the "great painkiller" statement was a response to your post above it, rather than a description of the pharmacology.

I think you might be right about the analogs.
One of them, known as TAPS might be the culprit of one glowing report out there from a young girl who had the "best nod of her life".
Then again maybe not, im just speculating.

^Just curious because a couple of reports said it to be as strong as hydrocodone.
Like I said before, the reports on this peptide vary so much, it's tough to get a gauge on this one

imagine a drug thats almost twice as potent with peripheral effects as hydromorphone but produces zero central effects.

Found a trip report that I have saved about this very precious powerful chemical called Dermorphin......

" [Subject: Dermorphin Trip Report]

Well Guys,

After being what we think were the first humans to use this
peptide recreationally, here is my report on it (just so you know
what to expect in case you ever decide to partake in it):

Anyone who has done an opiate of any form already knows what to
expect. Having never done Morphine myself, I cannot comapare it
to Dermorphin, however it is supposedly 30-60x the potency when
taken orally, and 200-300x the potency when taken I.V. We
purchased 1mg for $20. Expensive, you say? Not really considering
that 1mg is apporx. 5-7 oral doses and 10 I.V. doses. If you
decided to inject the entire 1mg, you would die faster than
instantaneously. The high that Dermorphin gave me was just like
any other opiate I have ever done...warm, fuzzy, well-being,
euphoria (hic-ups, in my case), slightly itchy at times (I'm sure
you know what I mean). If you want me to compare it to something,
I would say think of a Hydrocodone or Oxycodone high and
multilply that by 500 or so...then you should have an idea. We
each took about 100-150mcg initially sublingualy. I felt the
first effects within 10 minutes...I was trying to figure out if
it was placebo or not, but after 30 minutes I knew my body had
just been ravaged by opiates. We all finished off the vile, so I
would assume that by the end up the night I ended up taking
200-259mcg total. The high lasted for appoximately 4-6 hours. It
wouldn't be foreign territory for the users of any opiate drug.
I'll tell you right now that it does not compare to H, so don't
expect that. But then again, I didn't take it I.V. The day after
I did Dermorphin, I decided to snort half a hit of H, and it's
definately more potent (nothing I would ruin my life over, mind
you. H takes you away from all your problems, which is why I can
see people getting [mentally and physically] addicted. But what
happens when you are off it? You're problems are still right
there. But it DOES feel frighteningly good ;) Anyway, that's
about all I can tell you about Dermorphin...typical opiate
high....VERY potent...unscheduled by the DEA...available for
order from many research companies (although most of them don't
sell to individuals). I won't tell you any companies on here,
because the the last thing I want is for tons of people to order
it and O.D., as it is VERY potent. Then you would have ABC and
Hard Copy at your door with some horseshit like "New Designer
Drug-Dermorphin...the Legal Killer!" Heheh, sorry about that.
Besides, like I told you, 99% of the companies won't sell to the
public. Well, now you guys know about this particular
peptide...it IS orally active, it DOES pass the blood brain
barrier, and it is, basically, an opiate (although technically
it's not).

That's about it for my report. Hope this quenched your curiosity.
Like anything else, be careful when trying it, and enjoy! On a
final note, it makes people (myself included) feel so stupid for
trying to hookup Vicodin, Percodan, MS Contin, etc...we had this
shit staring us in the face the entire time. Ack. Oh well, later
for now.... "