• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

dermorphin questions

Hydrocodone or Oxycodone high and
multilply that by 500 or so...then you should have an idea. We
each took about 100-150mcg initially sublingualy

Haha yeah right

MY experience

I spent 300USD from a reputable USA pharmacy not a chinese source on 10mg and IMHO this provides no recreational value. I noticed people were consuming it quantities such as 150mcg. If it is only 30X40 more times potent then morphine, why such small dosage. I started with 500mcg squirted under the tongue. Waited an hour nothing. I proceeded to squirt 1mg (I measured the powder into an oral solution) and maybe experienced a slight relaxation but nothing I could rule out from the placebo effect. However I suppose I have staples in my right chest because I broke my clavicle a week ago, and I did not seem to notice the regular pain.
So just to make sure it didnt have a long onset, I measured out about 500mcg of the solution and IV'ed. The first time I did was a feeling I never had before, extreme flushing, my heart pounding in my ears. Not euphoric or really pleasurable. Over the next days I experienced with doses intro-nasally, under the tongue, and IV around the range of 250mcg to 1mg. The 1mg injection was the same feeling, no euphoria just a tingly palpitation almost as I can imagine a heart attack would feel like. So after 30 seconds, I had a suboxone and slipped it under my tongue to you know, hope the naloxone would counter it if I was in any danger.

In conclusion, to me this drug has no recreational value at all. The IV rush lasts maybe 30-90 seconds then nothing. The other methods of administration I didnt notice anything stronger than a 5mg dose of diazepam.

Don't waste your time.

Naloxone has almost no bioavailability orally or bucally, sublingually. It is the buprenorphine that displaces any opioids and causes precipitated withdrawal. An earlier post said a study found naloxone didn't cause precipitated withdrawal as it was a kappa receptor agonist but newer studies found it was an mu opioid receptor agonist and naloxone did cause precipitated withdrawal. Hmm... It seems if it was active at mμ, the buprenorphine would cause precipitated withdrawal. Perhaps the synthesis is difficult and some preperations had kappa agonism as opposed to mμ? And also the other way around? Interesting

The effects you describe sound more like kappa receptor agonism and the bupe not causing precipitated withdrawal also suggests something else going on. Do you take Suboxone regularly? If enough is built up in your system it could hinder the dermorphin from being active?

I have had an experience with it.
I got it from a fellow that premade dosages in sublingual administration for.
I did feel some dissociative effects, but they were more along the line of psychedelics. I even saw some colors in hallucinations.
I felt no pain. the effects lasted 4-6 hours.
there was some euphoria, just a different flavor of it. perhaps a feel that needs a new word.
I wish I could find the fellow that had it. he owned the frogs and made the substance himself. could be it wasn't pure dermorphine , but contained other peptides the frogs create.