• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Derealization , panic.

rudyhi

Greenlighter
Hi everybody.
The first time I felt derealized was in 2009 after my third time of weed smoking. I was 16. There were classic symptoms like emotionless, living in a dream in a bad way, like watching a movie. It was scary but as I remember I also had panic attacks so all the derealization symptoms were cutted off because my whole mind was full of thoughts about panic attacks and so on. Somehow I cured it and everything was ok until February 2016 when I used to smoke once again. I felt alright but then in a couple of days I recognized that something wrong is happening like some bad thoughts are in my head against my will. Continuing for a week it turns to a panic attack. Then I felt very anxious for a month and after that I began to notice changes in perception. For example, I began to think is that all real, am I real when talking to somebody. It is difficult to describe, like you're riding on a bus and close your eyes and you can't be sure that when you open them you still be there or when you are in a toilette with the door closed you are in a doubt if it is still that place outside from which you came here. I also feel like something wrong with time perception like I don't feel "passing of time". Sometimes it is frightening me a lot. But the thing that frightens me most is like what if it is forever?
What do you think about it?
Sorry for my English, I live in Russia so English is not my native language.
I'm writing here because there is not a lot of information about this in Russian Internet.
Waiting for your reply,
Thanks.

Weed is not for you. Be careful, it can trigger latent schizophrenia in already fragile people. Although CBD is a potent antipsychotic, it's not always present in sufficient quantities in samples accross the world. At the very least try some equipotent THC/CBD crop.

Weed is not for you. Be careful, it can trigger latent schizophrenia in already fragile people. Although CBD is a potent antipsychotic, it's not always present in sufficient quantities in samples accross the world. At the very least try some equipotent THC/CBD crop.

I don't think that it is schizophrenia. By the way the question is not about finding a thc/cbd substitute. I am not regular smoker, I tried it not more than 10 times overall but 2 times it was sick. I just want to know how to get rid of derealization.

I feel identified with some things that you described: since a time ago, smoke weed it's something weird for me, sometimes while I'm smoking, after half joint, I feel a strange headache, and sometimes I felt a weird sense of desrealization, like watching a move like you said. Since a few weeks ago I smoke so much less, and I avoid the sativas (these give me intenses headaches, like a high pression inside of the head in some times). I reduced my consumption of cannabis drastically since don't feel all right, and give me weird senses.

I taking Suboxone too, after a opioid addiction of 4 years, since 4 months ago and I think this effect of cannabis have a correlation with these (Suboxone give me weird senses by itself sometimes, and I take 4mg/day, I was prescribed with 6mg but I did a reduction dose because I felt intoxicated).