Mental Health Depression and crying

I agree. I'm glad for those whom kratom works for. However it's never given me the opioid effects I seek, so for some, it's nothing to write home about.
I've had better luck making poppy seed tea than I have from kratom. lol
Thats weird tho. Kratom affects people differently. Certain strains work better than others for me. Mainly red Maeng Da or red Bali. Saved my ass withdrawing from alcohol and opioids

Thats weird tho. Kratom affects people differently. Certain strains work better than others for me. Mainly red Maeng Da or red Bali. Saved my ass withdrawing from alcohol and opioids
When i was using Kratom-Red Borneo/Bali and from green-Malay ofcourse.One time purchased some Red Thai-its was alwful.Or the batch was screwed up.Too much jittering feelings,nothing like others two.

When i was using Kratom-Red Borneo/Bali and from green-Malay ofcourse.One time purchased some Red Thai-its was alwful.Or the batch was screwed up.Too much jittering feelings,nothing like others two.
I,m sorry to hear that

Let's just try to stay on-track. Suffice to say our forum is strong.

Crying is a great mechanism, if not too often, to help calm down and re-orient oneself to the world. But it works best in conjunction with making lifestyle changes.

not sure if yall been paying attention but this mf cries all the time. havent in about a month but had to turn cold for a minute to survive. i just hope i do not like the freedom so much i get stuck in it....

Yea. Thats why I stick with the reds