• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Denatured alcohol wash and recrystallisation of methamphetamine- need help asap

Shardyparty

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

Recently I have being trying to wash my ice with denatured alcohol and recrystallise it for cleaner use, I have followed the instructions exactly and while the drug is cleaner it keeps ending up forming into a blanket of white crystal that looks like hard shiny snow. What could be causing this and does anyone know the correct procedure for growing nice looking crystals? They don't need to be big I would just like them to be clear and properly formed

PS I am posting this as I want the drugs I use to be as clean as possible and out of interest in the process of crystallization, in no way am I attempting to manufacture a prohibited drug or condoning doing so.

take this w/ a grain of salt or several because I have never been directly involved in the manufacture of meth (unless you count that one time my boyfriend told these tweakers that we'd JUST MET through a mutual "friend" that they could set up their station and cook in our house and I had to use my "authority voice" and repeatedly tell them all to fuck off. I mean c'mon man it was a one room house and my fucking dog lived there too. anyway /endstorytime.) as I was saying, the grain of salt taking -- I was always under the (perhaps misguided?) impression that that's how crystal meth was supposed to look when cooked? like a big flat sheet of crystal? it doesn't get the actual kind of "crystally shape" until you chop it all up for bagging and selling? last I checked the production of meth does not involve any "growing" of crystals.
am I wrong?