• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Demoxepam

i also suffer from a pretty heavy anxiety disorder, and have often found benzos euphoric. librium though did absolutely jack shit for me.

i apologize, i came off a lot more hostile than i intended to, i blame the drugs. i just never understood how offended a lot of americans get by certain words. as a european, i always found it rather silly.
again, sorry, nothing against you personally.

also, i cannot think of any other word in the english language that is as useful as an insult. for me it has nothing to do with misogyny. semtantics i guess.

It's all good..

My problem- not yours.

~token

that's weird. maybe it's just cause I have extreme anxiety so pretty much all benzos make me euphoric cuz I don't have to live in the hell that is extreme anxiety/hypochondria/panic.

It is weird..
but, really, that's what it's supposed to do..
so it's a good weird for you!

token

I've tried a lot of benzos including midazolam, etizolam and bromazepam (mention those b/c they are considered rare here in North America) and been on clonazepam 4mg a day since 04' so I've def got a tolerence but I can still feel the effects when I switch to a different benzo like valium or temazepam.

Anyways I tried Demoxepam and found it to be an ok benzo, however incredibly long lasting like diazepam but stronger lingering on to the 2nd day of sedation. Its not as strong or incapacitating as phenazepam or xanax but rather mild though def there (the 2nd day).

It takes about 1-2hrs I'd say until it kicks in fully depending on the dose, a dose of 5-7mg was strong enough to say it was a moderate benzo. I found nothing special in it, but it was more euphoric than phenazepam but just as long lasting.

I don't got anything special to say about it but if you have any question that I missed addressing please PM me.

Peace

librium

I've never found Librium to be euphoric in the slightest, but I do find it to be quite useful. It got me through opioid withdrawal quite nicely and actually helped with a lot of the anxiety of the entire detox situation. Well that and the Ativan......and the Rivotril. Looking back on it, my shrink kept me mellow as hell for my stay in the hospital for detox.
enzo
I find librium usefulness in combo with opioid drugs. Or to be effective in large quantity. Also good for benzo-detox due to it's long half-life 250hrs.

Do you have any feedback on the pyrazolam or flubromazepam and diclazepam?? I'm not to sure on the name but it comes to lorazepam as a metabolite. Anyhow any idea on any of them, having experienced etizolam on a full scale. Hear that flubromazepam is supposed to be the most euphoric as diazepam. Any feedback?

Last edited:
all this new benzo's pyrazolam,flubromazolam and diclazepam? What are they all about compared to diazepam or clonazepam? Any feedback is appreciated!

it's scary how much i've been agreeing with solipsis lately.
chlordiazepoxide is really a cunt's hair above promethazine for recreational value.

if this continues i wont post anything new anymore and just refer to his posts.

Why is that scary he makes good sense.

I rate Librium big time and I take clonaz and Xanax and moggys and all the rest of it, Librium combined with valium feels absolutely amazing to me, and has helped me out big time when I've been strung out on seizure mode.

i also suffer from a pretty heavy anxiety disorder, and have often found benzos euphoric. librium though did absolutely jack shit for me.

I had been on .5mg clonaz twice a day for 4-5 months in 2007 and exchanged some to a friend who left alcohol detox with a script for a shitload of Librium 25's and Atarax 50mg. I never slept this good, 75mg Librium + hydroxyzine = better sleep than clonazepam. In fact, clonazepam isn't very good for insomnia imo.

Is this Demoxepam legal ? Never heard of it is it new ? RC or Scheduled ?

A guy above quoted brand names for it, it's probably available only in a few european countries like 90% of benzos in existence and maybe discontinued. If some people would come up with Quazepam I'd shit my pants. It's the only one that doesn't mess with sleep architecture/quality, extremely curious about it, but I doubt I'll see the day

I cannot keep all these damn RC benzos straight. Can someone just whip up a batch of valium, call it something else and sell it for cheap? We'd all thank you.

Oof.

I cannot keep all these damn RC benzos straight. Can someone just whip up a batch of valium, call it something else and sell it for cheap? We'd all thank you.

Oof.

baha, i wish, like when they were selling some tryptamines as some random named pills a long while ago on some sites. It's annoying, like the MTG card your username is from, amirite ?

I'd take nimetazepam over diazepam though...that's another oddball from south-east asia I'd like to try, apparently it's the best of the best for comedowns, Ermirin 5mg (i think there's a second brand name from japan that goes up to 10). Judging by the name, which isn't worth jackshit I know, if it's anything like a mix of nitrazepam and temazepam, SIGN ME UP.

As for RC benzos, the not benzo but acts like benzo (a lot like the z-drugs aren't they), the only good one is Etizolam, I only tried it, but everyone who also tried it discouraged me from diclazepam/pyrazolam. Nobody has said anything bad about flubromazepam, but i'd just get raped paying british pounds for a shitload of powder of it (my only way).

RC Benzos are real Benzos, they are just different, Pyrazolam is absolutely amazing if you use it properly for the right reasons, people say it's shit, because they are looking for a buzz, benzos are medication, fair enough some are a bit euphoric at times, but not that one, each benzo has unique properties for different versions of anxiety/sleep and all that shit, I have over 600 Pyraz left , I bought 2000 and started taking 4mg 3 times per day, it was amazing , pure anxiety relief but no slurring of words or any of that rubbered looking shit, but my tolerance built up, already have a massive tolerance anyway, and Diclazepam I tried once and for a person who has been getting prescribed Diazepam for 5 years I can tell you I liked it, but I need to try it again cos I only had 10 pellets,

I cannot stress enough to guys who don't take Pharmaceutical benzos and just get RCs off the net , Etizolam is NOT a benzo, it is a Diazepine and yeah it whacks Gaba receptors but it feels more like alcohol to me, I am benzo dependant, as soon as they run out , it's seizure time , them 600+ Pyraz are my backup, Etiz is for a little reacreation only I don't know if it would stop a seizure for me but I would defoe never rely on it , fair enough a lot of people seem to get good anxiety relief from it, but personally it changes me, makes me not in control of my actions and I can get aggressive on it, It's good for potentiating codeine I've discovered , a drug that I would only take in the house at night after work, infact I've got 30 Etilaams left I'll probly end up taking some after all this talk haha