• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Delayed effects with AL-LAD ?!

I've found taking Al with Bioperine@(black pepper extract) helps speed up and possibly helps the Al. Bioperine aids assimilation of food and vitamins also, which is what I used it for originally. Maybe c

That is very interesting.... Maybe I'll try this extract with 4-HO-DPT the next time I take it too to see if I can increase its effectiveness by oral administration. At what time do you normally take it relative to the AL-LAD?

That is very interesting.... Maybe I'll try this extract with 4-HO-DPT the next time I take it too to see if I can increase its effectiveness by oral administration. At what time do you normally take it relative to the AL-LAD?

Take it with the al, both going down the hatch at same time....seems to lessen the delay reaction. Wasn't taking it for this at first but was trying not to waste anything. At times the al seemed to not do anything , or not much, got sick of duds. duds=american term for misfire, no go, nothing happening.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you ! Can you give me the ThiKal link?

But why we have delayed effects? Slow metabolism?

Probably we have impaired fat digestion, less enzymes in the gut to rip off various side groups on molecules.

Thikal is free online on erowid, maybe first page of first Al-Lad big and dandy has it......

Take it with the al, both going down the hatch at same time....seems to lessen the delay reaction. Wasn't taking it for this at first but was trying not to waste anything. At times the al seemed to not do anything , or not much, got sick of duds.

Sounds good, I'll give it a shot next time! There's actually a few things I'll probably try it with if it works....

Is this possible that I have an idiosyncratic reaction to AL-LAD ? Because it's not normal that each single time I took it, I feel the first effect at T+4 then it last 8 hours and it going strong and stronger at the late tail (comedown). If it's a idiosyncratic reaction, would it be dangerous to take AL-LAD again?

Probly a biochemistry metabolic thing ....the allyl group maybe is the cause because when it's usually the time to comedown for me it give me strong visual instead. It's maybe due to enzymes or having difficulty to breakdown the AL-LAD I don't know...

Some advices would be good :)

It usually takes at least an hour for me, and a friend mentioned it sometimes takes up to 2 hours for him.. strange sine the normal acid come up is so quick. I'm sure i remember coming up just as quickly on my first al-lad trip, but since then it's always taken an hour or so

For me the 2 times I tried it (150ug and 225ug) it was 1-2 hours to come up, then 2-4 hours heavy visuals and then nothing, just a good mood but no more visuals. Very short duration...