• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Deja Vu and Nitrous Oxide

Good work :D Nice linkage. Vit-B12 deficiency has been linked to excessive nitrous use, make sure you have your mega-multivitamin.
BigTrancer :)

Or banannas if you don't like swollowing those HUGE mega multis, mmmmmm *drools* smoothie!
Attention Fitzroy Nang Heads: Thanx for leaving absolutely no bulbs in the whole goddamn suburb, thanx to you i had to go to sleep after Yaki instead of bulbing my boots off! I hate you guys ;)
[ 06 April 2002: Message edited by: Tabernacle ]

You can buy B12 on its own. Its a lot lot smaller than a mega multi. Speaking of which OH MY GOD, I just bought the cenovis brand mega multi, and thats it - I'm not asking no girl anymore if they can take it all the way to the bottom. I didn't think it would be so large. Thats one big long dark thingy!

this is bs.
if this post is against the rules aswell then please permenantly delete my account, and if conveniant, all my previous posts on bl please.
SirLSD
you cant tell me that that is against the rules. no intentions are even hinted at.
[Edit: Nope. BigTrancer]
[ 07 April 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

SirLSD grow a brain, you've been warned twice now. Posting or requesting suppliers/hookups is strictly forbidden, you have read the guidelines haven't you?

Fry-d-, all i requested was a perth nang user email me and say hi. what is wrong with that??
and i am serious, if the mods dont like it then delete my account. i have read the rules and agree that they are there for good reason. but i dont think what i said broke the rules (maybe the first post). and if it is against the rules then this site is no use to me. this is my first post here in ages anyway. i stay @another site without these bs rules nowdays anyway (u can guess), the only thing it lacks is other perth ppl.
SirLSD
[ 06 April 2002: Message edited by: SirLSD ]

*shakes head*
This is like a rat persistently trying to get the electrocuted reward.
Idiot...

haha, ive already said i dont care if you delete my account. i have nothing to loose and can only gain from my persistance.
SirLSD

deja vu is caused when one side of your brain registers something before the other side of your brain... although this may only take a microsecond, it feels like it was something you did before...
so, if you are experiencing deja vu, it means that you have damaged connectors between both sides of your brain...
stop, have a break and a lot of vitamin b!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
So nitrous use damages the corpus collosum? (the connective neurons joining both hemispheres). Ah well guess i'll never suffer from epilepsy! On what authority did you draw that info? I thought it would be hard to scientifically test the physiology of deja vu as it would be hard to induce deja vu. I'd be interested if you could provide a link, anyway deja vu's supposed to be a glitch in the matrix, isn't it?

Thanks Muzby,
I havn't done any nang since new years day. It's more like my brain has learnt the way through the forest and now I can walk it all the time. It's like, you know when you're stoned and you start getting trapped in nang loops even though your not inhaling nitrous? Well, after four months and counting that still happens. Perhaps I've just developed an ultra-advanced way of thinking incorparating the forth dimension.
Good Luck you button down, beige, three dimensional suckas.
Um...Thankyou to anyone who posted helpful replies.

From http://www.howstuffworks.com/question657.htm
---------------------
What is déjà vu?
The phenomenon is rather complex, and there are many different theories as to why déjà vu happens. Swiss scholar Arthur Funkhouser suggests that there are several "déjà experiences" and asserts that in order to better study the phenomenon, the nuances between the experiences need to be noted. In the examples mentioned above, Funkhouser would describe the first incidence as déjà visité ("already visited") and the second as déjà vecu ("already experienced or lived through").
As much as 70 percent of the population reports having experienced some form of déjà vu. A higher number of incidents occurs in people 15 to 25 years old than in any other age group.
Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe epileptic attack. People suffering an epileptic seizure of this kind can experience déjà vu during the actual seizure activity or in the moments between convulsions.
Since déjà vu occurs in individuals with and without a medical condition, there is much speculation as to how and why this phenomenon happens. Several psychoanalysts attribute déjà vu to simple fantasy or wish fulfillment, while some psychiatrists ascribe it to a mismatching in the brain that causes the brain to mistake the present for the past. Many parapsychologists believe it is related to a past-life experience. Obviously, there is more investigation to be done.