European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Degradation of drugs

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
Last week i accidently found some 4 fluoroethylphenidate stacked away in a paper in a book, however when i took it, the first dose kinda worked, after that it made me ill and induced fatigue, i kept using it all up offcourse, but no extra line made me feel better.

Anyone else have experienced with drugs that degraded or went off?

I've had some acid blotters that didn't feel as strong as when first purchased. No actual difference in quality just strength.

I had a bag of dmt I had to throw out, it looked massively discoloured and I didn't particularly want it in my system..lest I be the first person to die from dmt poisoning.

I found a quarter of soapbar hash in around 2008 - so you can imagine that I must have misplaced it pre - millenium.

I couldn't work out that, despite getting a crap, but most definite lean (we're talking less than 2 degrees) after 2 bongs and a massive spliff whether the hash had actually degraded over the decade or so it had been sitting in one of my mothers ornaments, or if it was always that crap anyway. Even with a teenagers 'taste' and tolerance, most soapbar was pretty poor most of the time when compared to the other staple ganjas I would buy during the 90's - which consisted of brick pressed commercial weed and the often lush 'red seal' Lebanese dark soft hash...

red seal was afghani hash, it was dark and soft and smelt and tasted spicy, red leb on the other hand was dry and powdery and brownish red, real strong taste and soft floaty high,
Both bubbled when flame was put near em but afghani was defo the more couch lock of the two, although leb would often put me to sleep also, ugh i hope lebanese hash makes a proper comeback, seen bits advertised on the naughtynet but not purchased any yet

I smoked some leb in Amsterdam, strangely smelled of Beirut (represent).

Since I'm a pill fan, yes, I have found pharms that were definitely past the expiration date. There was a scandal a few years back about a supplier selling outdated meds : i felt sorry for people who were taking them for serious health conditions. The hydrocodones I found were basically useless.

Oh, also ancient buds are no better than shake.

I smoked some leb in Amsterdam, strangely smelled of Beirut (represent).

Me too mate, from Katsu I seem to remember, proper nice stuff, brought a load back home with me lol.
That was an unpleasant journey and an especially unpleasant next morning when 'collection time' came around lol

red seal was afghani hash, it was dark and soft and smelt and tasted spicy, red leb on the other hand was dry and powdery and brownish red, real strong taste and soft floaty high,
Both bubbled when flame was put near em but afghani was defo the more couch lock of the two, although leb would often put me to sleep also, ugh i hope lebanese hash makes a proper comeback, seen bits advertised on the naughtynet but not purchased any yet

Ok it was the afghani stuff then but for what was considered standard hash at the time it was pretty lush compared to the north African hard hashes and most commercial weeds (the high grades would come around periodically and would include as many encounters with pollem as with skunk type weeds as they were both usually twice the price as the other 'standard' ganjas that were available)

Ok it was the afghani stuff then but for what was considered standard hash at the time it was pretty lush compared to the north African hard hashes and most commercial weeds (the high grades would come around periodically and would include as many encounters with pollem as with skunk type weeds as they were both usually twice the price as the other 'standard' ganjas that were available)

Totally mate, I remember my mates dad used to have slabs of the stuff, was 100g bars wrapped in transparent red plastic cellophane but like tougher and sealed with a red wax seal, the smell when opening up on of them plates was something else, was only 13 at the time but damn did I have access to some amazing hash haha,

I still rate escellent quality moroccan hash as the best hash, and I have had authentic nepalese dry sift hash direct from the himilayan foothills, Had authentic gold and redseal afghani, authentic yellow and red leb, MANY different types of indian/nepalese handrub charas (malana cream still stands up as the best of those types of hash with temple balls coming a close second) some rare turkish and pakistani garda hash that came wrapped in cornhusks after it was fermented underground, was a very unique smoke!

Hash is deffo my fave type of cannabis, I grew up with it and have loved it since, Even after growing some of the most potent strains of weed and sampling many many of the highest grade buds I have found

Mate these blues have certainly err.. loosened up my conversation lol ;)

Damn that sounds heavenly.
We get some very fine cannabis in Australia, but i've only ever come across home-made hash, hash oil and other extracts. (Butane hash, iso hash, bubble hash).
Still nice, but the stuff you describe sounds beautiful.

How do you smoke those various types of hash? In spliff with tobacco, i'm assuming - but are there other methods people use?

It's always been fascinating to me how availability of certain things influences people's preferred ROAs - like how i read of UK BLers vaping things (like meth) off foil; aussies would generally reach for the glass pipe because we don't get #3 brown H (so people don't tend to smoke it) - but meth is everywhere.

Likewise, i've never heard of anyone here adding citric acid to drug solutions in an effort to dissolve them - whereas i hear UK or european posters mention trying this for attempting to dissolve all sorts of drugs.
I dont think needle exchanges even stock citric acid here, because the vast majority of heroin here is highly soluble. They give out plastic teaspoons in sharps kits.

Do people smoke hash of foil?
What about hot-knifing?

Never seen someone chase hash off foil but hot knifing is common enough. I'd say spliffs with tobacco are the main ROA.

its bloody anoying you cant take the train to holland here to just buy weed from the coffeeshop

Damn that sounds heavenly.
We get some very fine cannabis in Australia, but i've only ever come across home-made hash, hash oil and other extracts. (Butane hash, iso hash, bubble hash).
Still nice, but the stuff you describe sounds beautiful.

How do you smoke those various types of hash? In spliff with tobacco, i'm assuming - but are there other methods people use?

It's always been fascinating to me how availability of certain things influences people's preferred ROAs - like how i read of UK BLers vaping things (like meth) off foil; aussies would generally reach for the glass pipe because we don't get #3 brown H (so people don't tend to smoke it) - but meth is everywhere.

Likewise, i've never heard of anyone here adding citric acid to drug solutions in an effort to dissolve them - whereas i hear UK or european posters mention trying this for attempting to dissolve all sorts of drugs.
I dont think needle exchanges even stock citric acid here, because the vast majority of heroin here is highly soluble. They give out plastic teaspoons in sharps kits.

Do people smoke hash of foil?
What about hot-knifing?

I would smoke any hash that was made in the traditional sense with tobacco in a spliff or pure in a pipe or bong, hash oil (iso/bho) I would actually chase on foil lol, the reason behind this is I was withdrawing from heroin and had only just got on methadone n it wasn't holding me properly so smoking wax on foil was giving me all the ritualistic joy of smoking heroin and actually helped the withdrawal so well lol

I also like to make hash/hash oil coffee or yogurts, basically add 100mg of hash oil or 1g of high grade hash to a spoon and add a few ml of coconut oil, heat from underneath a'la cooking up gear then stir into a yogurt or into coffee and eat/drink

Hits you like a steam train 45mins after consumption, maybe sooner if using coffee on an empty stomach, DON"T have a busy day if you plan to do this, trust me!!

breakcorefiend said:
I also like to make hash/hash oil coffee or yogurts, basically add 100mg of hash oil or 1g of high grade hash to a spoon and add a few ml of coconut oil, heat from underneath a'la cooking up gear then stir into a yogurt or into coffee and eat/drink
Ah - a man after my own heart!
I do love me a bhang lassi (or adaptation thereof).
These days i use almond milk - but think making beverages out of "edibles" (ie ingested cannabis preparations) - is absolutely the way to go.
Over the years I've perfected my methods for making cannabinated hot chocolate - or my personal favourite; cannabis infused pumpkin soup - years ago, and i never fuck around with "edibles" that aren't in liquid form.

The good thing about over here is that weed has a sort of two-tier local production market - one being a sort of cottage industry of people that grow good weed (indoors, outdoors or both) and know when to harvest, how to flush/cure it etc.
The weed i get is grown by a guy who has been doing 4 or 5 crops a year for 30+ years.

Then you have your bikie gang weed - mass produced, hydroponic but often harvested a week early, chemical fertilisers, not properly flushed, etc. it's often strong herb but pretty crap all in all.
Then obviously you have people that grow for personal use and have a bit to share witb mates.

It is the latter - and the cottage industry types - that are great to know, because i love taking their "worthless" leaf and trim off their hands - and turning it into iso hash oil, BHO, what aussies call "mull butter" - or just boiling up some weed in milk for a nice nightcap.
It's cool turning growers' waste, or weak byproducts, into some nice - and very desirable cannabis products.
But besides the kief in my grinder, that's about the extent of my experience with hash - home-made stuff.

Which i'm not knocking - far from it (!) - but hearing you guys talk of traditionally-prepared morroccan, afghan, nepalese hash, charas and whatever - i can't help but drool.

It's absolutely criminal that these substances are illegal in most of the world.
What sort of society makes plants - and traditional cultural preparations thereof - illegal? Insane.

Ahh that's it mate!!

That's exactly how I feel regarding edibles, drinks or nowt, empty stomach is a must, then a fatty meal after drinking it, really kicks it in!!

Funnily enough i was literally just speaking to an aussie girl on a chatroom and she was showing me her 'bikey buds' lol, second time i heard that in less than 15 mins :D what are the odds!

Man when I next get a few diff types of hash in I will stick a load of pics up for you to drool over :p in fact i will have a hunt on my phone now and upload what I find! :)

Chillum's too. Common way of smoking hash in the Himalaya. Manali Cream was divine - paid £60 for 30 grams too in the mountains. Just had some Moroccan in Katsu a few weeks back too, which was equally as nice. What a treat.

Even in the US you can just buy weed legally from shops in most states, i dont even think personal use pocession is legal in the uk

Chillum's too. Common way of smoking hash in the Himalaya. Manali Cream was divine - paid £60 for 30 grams too in the mountains. Just had some Moroccan in Katsu a few weeks back too, which was equally as nice. What a treat.

Ahh mate yes!! a chillum filed with picked malana cream charas and crushed organic black tobacco and packed all the way up, 3 or 4 tokes on that and you needed to lie down with this almost electric like psychedelic headbuzz that spread throughout my body! fantastic experience, gotta love proper himilayan hash!

The degradation of drugs pales into insignificance when compared to the degradation of the individual... :p