Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Defqon.1 Aus [14/09/2013]

Nerr.
I aint keen on having my balls sniffed by k9'z

yeah I know what you mean... the security measures at Aussie festivals are pretty annoying, everyone finds a way to get their stuff inside anyway 8)

First time I didnt go to defqon after attending the first four. Strangely everyone I know that usually goes also didnt go this year.

Was just wondering how it was this year ?

Just heard there was a death from an overdose at defqon yesterday :(

It was very much the same as previous years. I heard some people talking about somebody dieing but was not sure if it was true. I just looked at Sydney Morning Herald and it is on the front page, 23 year old died from an overdose, and some more people with bad reactions.

Was sooo good!!! I went down and back in a stretch hummer with mates, enjoyed some 2C-B, meth and G and met a hawt boy there. And best of all danced the day/night away until I managed to ruin my foot to the point where I couldnt walk without being in agony! Its actually still fucked :/

There were a lot more different drugs around this year. Ive been to every one of them and only ever seen pills but this year there was G, coke, speed, acid and pills around. It was very different this year but just as good as previous years. So sad to hear it will be the last one in Aus :( We have IQON now though which I didnt attend this year but will be next year for sure.

Glad to hear you had a good time, I fucking loved it too!!

I read the press but I don't believe that will be the last one, Defqon makes too much money for the government and q-dance, maybe it will be relocated to Eastern Creek or something, who knows

Why sydney? sydney is a shithole full of the descendents of scum, what like melbourne wasn't picked most livable city twice in a row for nothing? bullshit.

seriously-bro-troll-harder-thumb.jpg