• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Deepweb Cocaine

Diethyl_

Greenlighter
relatively new to Cocaine, have only used it three times. Only got high once, and that was off one line. never boughten it and only ever consumed 2 lines maximum.
curious to how good cocaine feels like. the quality is supposedly "high grade". Can anyone share there experiences with cocaine from DNM's? Also how long will a gram last?
Im assuming it will come as a crushed powder, what should it look like?

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with this thread, but no one can explain how good coke works or looks.... It shouldn't physically make you feel up or mentally rushed. Just like good

You can look up the bleach test on YouTube, which teaches you how to read the reaction of dumping your coke in pure bleach (a tiny unrecoverable amount like 10 mg) to see how pure it looks.

I really dont think coke is worth risking ordering off of the deep web... not sure where you are but that stuff is sketchy especially in usa

A gram, a kilo, it doesn't make a difference, you'll be done with it in a depressingly quick amount of time. Cocaine is one of those drugs that you'll find yourself hating but unable to stop until you're done. This is because regardless of ROA cocaine provides such a short term effect, so you need to constantly redose to maintain your buzz, but after a while you're just doing it so you don't crash. I used to smoke crack and shoot up cocaine, and it's honestly my least favorite stimulant. I'd prefer methamphetamine or even regular amphetamine, as well as MDPV and Mephedrone any day over Coke. That's just my opinion though.

if you can afford the habit its great, certainly my favourite drug but since i started mainlining it it costs me over £100 a day. i work full time and am in debt constantly because of it. there are no words for the feeling iit gives. When I started using it was socially, on a night out and felt like a celebrity walking around and a £40 gramm would last me a night, now a £100 gram of 'pure' lasts a few hours if im lucky and my ROA isn't social. people label me a junkie and I hate that.
My advise, its too addictive to start using. amphet and ice will keep you up for too long but, more value for money I guess, they just dont compare to the bell ringer, numbness and overall feeling like a king.

Some people can use and occasionally but dont make a habit of it. I work full time, earning a grand a month and my wages are gone in a couple days. gotta fucking knock it on the head.

A friend of a friend scores off the dark web and its the best I've ever had, supposedly between 80-90% pure.

its really a thing you can do max once in a month,because even if you do it once a week you will find yourself justifyinhg why you should use it under the week aswell and before you know all your money is gone because this shit is so fucking expensive.
I do it once a month or every 2 months and when i do it i buy 2 grams high quality coke and binge for 2-3 days and most of the time i have no desire to do it again for a longer time because of the depressing comedown and because towards the end of the binge even the biggest lines will not create really good effects and you become frustrated

Ya it's just like ethylphenidate. I resist meth because I got into a fight with my roommates a cussed out my ex dealer. Too much work to find it well not really, just don't want to go down that road again.

How it will arrive is completely dependent on the vendor. Same with purity and how it looks. I can't tell you how good coke should look because I've seen good coke that looks like bad coke and bad coke that looks like good coke.

Is there good coke still out there? I haven't done it in years because purity went to shit, cattle dewormer (levamisole) was being used as a cut and prices were still like it was some studio 54 shit.
If you buy it in the street it's usually low quality. If you get it from a vendor on a DNM it's very easy to get extremely pure, uncut coke.

Cocaine is fun to try, but the crash is so brutal. Definitely you must have *landing gear*, like some benzos or opiates, and probably at least 100 mg of seroquel for when its all gone and the fun is over.

A gram, a kilo, it doesn't make a difference, you'll be done with it in a depressingly quick amount of time. Cocaine is one of those drugs that you'll find yourself hating but unable to stop until you're done. This is because regardless of ROA cocaine provides such a short term effect, so you need to constantly redose to maintain your buzz, but after a while you're just doing it so you don't crash. I used to smoke crack and shoot up cocaine, and it's honestly my least favorite stimulant. I'd prefer methamphetamine or even regular amphetamine, as well as MDPV and Mephedrone any day over Coke. That's just my opinion though.

^^^this

Cocaine is fun to try, but the crash is so brutal. Definitely you must have *landing gear*, like some benzos or opiates, and probably at least 100 mg of seroquel for when its all gone and the fun is over.
Strange, I've definitely had my share of coke but I've never had a comedown like everyone else describes. It just kinda wears off.

I can recall when I went to las vegas about a month ago. Bought an 8ball for me and my friends and obviously(because vegas) got ripped off. Meanwhie my friend had met someone who wanted to get rid of their stash. The one difference I noticed was the almost immediate drips and numbness of the nose. As far as I am concerned you will most likely recieve the "best" every time you get it from somebody different. It's too much bro, as Ali G would say, "Keep It Real"

You can order drugs on the internet? Wtf. Maybe if I hadn't ruined my credit and fucked over the bank id have some kind of card with money on it I could do this with.

You can order drugs on the internet? Wtf. Maybe if I hadn't ruined my credit and fucked over the bank id have some kind of card with money on it I could do this with.
No, you can't use any form of payment that can be linked to you, and you can't do it on the clear net. Bitcoins and the dark web are really your only option, and even then you still need to be careful to erase any traceable data back to you.

One word.....prepaid.

NAMASTE