• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Deep fried Mars Bars

Has anyone actually had one?

A few of us was talking about them on another thread, yes I have had them, I'm in the south of the UK, not many chippys like to make them as they say they ruin the cooking oil, but they are absolutely lush, I hate Mars bars but deep fry them in batter and they are so fucking good, the toffee turns into hot caramel, the nougat goes all soft and the chocolate melts and its all incased in hot crunchy batter, honesty they're delicious

Snickers? You mean 'Marathons' you millennial fucktards

I actually laughed aloud, how old are you? I remember them as Marathons vaguely, what a blast from the past that was

I heard someone say a chippy near them was deep frying everything, even M&Ms lol, I might make my own battered Mars bar as my son said he's already asked the new chippy by us if they sell them and they said no

I actually laughed aloud, how old are you? I remember them as Marathons vaguely, what a blast from the past that was

I heard someone say a chippy near them was deep frying everything, even M&Ms lol, I might make my own battered Mars bar as my son said he's already asked the new chippy by us if they sell them and they said no
you clearly need to move to scotland and have done with

I'm old enough to remember Spangles.

I wonder what they're like deep fried...

you clearly need to move to scotland

No thanks I moved there for one week with a Scottish ex and it was so bad I left, the caravan was like cardboard I leant against the wall and it nearly caved in and there was a hole in the ceiling above the cooker and rain was dripping on it lol, then the soup kitchen place that served people porridge for breakfast put fucking salt in it and I spat it out in shock because here we have jam and sugar, I had no idea Scottish people did that lol!

I'm old enough to remember Spangles

What are they called now? I remember opal fruits are starburst lol, do you remember Spiras? They discontinued them the fuckers, I used to suck tea through them like a straw as they had hollow bits, it's hard to explain GOOGLE THEM lol, then they'd melt from the inside out so when you ate them they'd be all melty

No thanks I moved there for one week with a Scottish ex and it was so bad I left, the caravan was like cardboard I leant against the wall and it nearly caved in and there was a hole in the ceiling above the cooker and rain was dripping on it lol, then the soup kitchen place that served people porridge for breakfast put fucking salt in it and I spat it out in shock because here we have jam and sugar, I had no idea Scottish people did that lol!
sounds like your ex really knew how to show a girl a good time eh :)

I've lived in the UK for 30 years, and been to Scotland 3 times, but yet to sample the deep fried delicacies. Once travel isn't restricted anymore, I'll journey once more to beyond the invisible border and sample the goods. It better be worth it.

just to update: cannot find a mf mars bar for shit. did they outlaw them? been to several stores (not just for mars) and nada. i love the title as had the deep fried critters and loved them. was gonna try it. fuckin forgetaboutit, eh? yeah
think 15 years ago at a state fair....
giod times i tell ya
GOOD TIMEs!

heres that post i lost... glad mobile browser kept it
had a meme but didnt pan out
so is life
sees ya

the toffee turns into hot caramel, the nougat goes all soft and the chocolate melts and its all incased in hot crunchy batter
They are fucking good but even reading that makes my heart hurt 😂
What are they called now? I remember opal fruits are starburst lo
😂😂I remember them as opal fruits too it's a way better name than Starburst
used to suck tea through them like a straw as they had hollow bits, it's hard to explain GOOGLE THEM lol, then they'd melt from the inside out so when you ate them they'd be all melty
Penguins are awesome for that just bite a tiny bit off each end first
As soon as you taste the tea/coffee stop sucking and bite it, all melty n warm inside, similar sensation as the battered mars 😋👌