• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Decrease Adderall Tolerance?

DrugsInc

Greenlighter
I've been taking addy for a month daily 20mg xr, the first time I abused it for a test was last week when I did 80mg in 24 hours. I went to the doctors to refill my script, and I told him that the addy stops working at around 5-6pm if I take it at 8am, hoping to get a 5 or 10mg ir booster. However, the doctor just came in, and in 5 minutes he just gave me the same 20mg script, without even asking me anything about how its working, and I didn't want to push it cuz I got drug tested and I know I will show positive for weed and might not have any amphetamine cuz I skipped 2 days to get back to my schedule after the 80mg abuse day. Ive been taking it this week and i barely feel anything. IDK if their is a way to lower my tolerance besides skipping days, ive read about magnesium and using tums, but im not sure how effective these methods are.

Skipping doses on days you do not really need them aka taking breaks. Take cal/mag/ zink pills every day. Just normal dosages of the supplement. Adjust your diet. Quick fixes are not the way to go. Eat better foods, cut out acidic foods/drinks. The tums will help cut the acid down in your stomach. If you take them 30 minutes before you dose, you will notice a boost. Only do on occasion or you will have to do all the time. Utfse to find out more info.