• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

December Getting/Staying Sober Thread v. Reflections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 more everyone.. nice work=D

goodnight_friends_cat_dog-4b665cb06b19be04f67e075b26cff615.jpg

^^ Good night. Stay well everyone. 229 Days here and I still can't fuckin' believe it.

Tried to go sober a few weeks back. Lasted 3 days, then *memory files not found, data completely and utterly fucked* and here we are.

I just have no idea how to get clean. No fucking clue.

None the less... gonna try again tomorrow. Clean and serene for 2014.

Thats crazy stuff case.. way to go=D

keep at it Spack.. you can do this.. what does your recovery plan include?

Went to inpatient detox, used the dayI got out, now today will be my 4th day clean. I really was having bad withdrawals day 2 and 3 after ct by myself but woke up today in higher spirits.

Gonna stay strong..spend nye at home by myself. Not ready for even more triggers.

Happy new years ya all, and congrats to those who are/have been/want to get clean.

It's a tough battle.

Went to inpatient detox, used the dayI got out, now today will be my 4th day clean. I really was having bad withdrawals day 2 and 3 after ct by myself but woke up today in higher spirits.

Gonna stay strong..spend nye at home by myself. Not ready for even more triggers.

Happy new years ya all, and congrats to those who are/have been/want to get clean.

It's a tough battle.

Happy New Year, ScarletFires, and to everyone!

It *is* a tough battle. Love to all of you -- December seems to have seen a lot of people making the decision to take control of their lives. I'm really excited for 2014, for all of us. Peace!

Wishing everyone a lot of strength. It can be a difficult time, but it's definitely not impossible. We're all in this together. <3

Six days into benzo withdrawal, I feel pretty shitty but I'm not really craving them at least. That is unusual for me. Opiates on the other hand I am definitely craving, I'm not going to take any today though.

Happy New Year Bluelighters! I hope everybody has a Safe & Sober night tonight. Be careful driving with all the drunk fucks that are sure to be about!

Going into the new year will bring me to 232 days sober. Got myself some non-alcoholic beer to bring to the party I'm about to go to. Get to hang out with all my old friends from High School that i haven't seen in years, so tonight will be interesting if nothing else. I think'll it'll be a good time though.

Stay Safe everyone!

happy new years!!! i was actually sober tonight for the first new years in 9 years! woooo. last year i ate valium, oxy, ativan,a nd drank moonshine and fell down my steps. its been a total 180 compared to last new years eve

I drank and consumed valium and drank from 7am the consumed cocaine. ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst day of withdrawal so far, I barely feel human

Oh my. Yes. This^^ but after that everyday will shine through with a little brighter, and you will start to feel MORE human than you have in a while.

When you feel lost and that deep feeling of hopelessness hits hard..remember you are fighting your own mind right now. There is a reason so many people are fighting to remain/get clean.

Stay strong and visit sober living to get your spirits up. My worst sleepless night I had to force myself to read some of these threads and it reminded me why I am doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.