• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

decarbing kief

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
I have collected about .1 of kief from the pill bottle I use to grind my weed in. I was planning on using it to make pills but I fear if i decarb it on foil like I do with bud I will lose some from it sticking to the foil.

Yeah I'm kind of a perfectionist and I hate wasting lol. I have very little tolerance and I'm sure this will get me off. What's the best way to decarb kief without losing any or very little?

There really isn't a good way to decarb only .1, you're bound to lose some because it's such a small amount. You'd probably be better off making a firecracker or some other single-serving edible.

^Indeed.

I'd highly reccomend making a firecracker as well. But there really is no point in doing anything else with that small amount of kief.

ya I was just really anxious to follow through with the weed pills. I've already smoked some of it lol. buts let's say I had I had a gram and asked the same question?

I'd say buy some bud and use that, no reason to waste keif (and the flower will be easier to decarb, it won't burn so quick).

Normally, I do use weed the problem is I'm out haha. Plus I like experimenting with random shit, that usually doesn't work.

I figured it would be easier to use kief than to try to concentrate plain weed oil to the point where one pill would get someone tripping.