Deca Dick

ShutupnSquat

Greenlighter
Im coming up on my 5th wk of a Test/Deca cycle...750 testE/300deca...everything is goin great but Im noticing a decrease in my libido, I know deca can do that but with the level of test I thought I was in the clear...so my question is can I just quit pinning the deca and continue with the test? Id rather be safe that sorry

This happens all the time like literally all the time. 750 test can convert into a lot of estrogen you could simply be estrogen sensitive. im not saying its not the deca. However, that coupled with as much estrogen conversion as your getting with the test it could be that as well. I mean sucks when that happens however the best thing for you to do at this point is find what dose of test you like best. personally I like 200-250mg/week 150 if its prop. That is just where i function best and from there add in anabolics. I think the term test base is mis used test doesnt need to be your biggest dose as in the base of a damn pyrimad however it should be there at a dose you feel comfortable with. I honestly for the record dont see any reason of using more than 500mg of test for an amateur you can achieve all that you want on less than that and fill the blanks with anabolics as you see fit. I know a couple pros and top amateurs that never touched over 600mg of testosterone until they went pro and had the hgh to fill it in. Even with HGH there are a couple compounds you can use in place of test. However, for this post thats irrelevent.

to summerize this up. try taking 150-300mg of test find something comfortable for you and from there add in other anabolics that put a look on you that you like.

Im coming up on my 5th wk of a Test/Deca cycle...750 testE/300deca...everything is goin great but Im noticing a decrease in my libido, I know deca can do that but with the level of test I thought I was in the clear...so my question is can I just quit pinning the deca and continue with the test? Id rather be safe that sorry

At 750 mg testosterone/week could cause some excess aromatization to estrogen (pinning 2 X/week could create more stable blood concentrations)... High E2 has sometimes been associated with libido issues... Blood tests will confirm if E2 is too high...

An AI would lower E2 if bloods confirmed high..

Estren is a metabolite of nandrolone through the 3α-HSD enzyme, estren is capable of activating estrogen specific constructs in the DNA through the androgen receptor. If experiencing estrogenic side effects via nandrolone the only course of action is to stop using it..

Libido : Nandrolone still instills some fear in users when it concerns the dreaded ‘Deca Dick’ (Deca stemming from Deca-Durabolin, a popular brand name for nandrolone decanoate), which is the loss of libido, or the ability to maintain an erection as the result of nandrolone use. Most studies using clinically acceptable doses (50-200 mg/ week) showed no diminished libido in test subjects. So quite likely the problem only occurs in higher doses of nandrolone. Because no studies have clearly documented a loss of libido, probably due to the use of much lower doses, there is also no real explanation for the loss of libido. The problem is however easily countered by the addition of a product that boosts libido, such as testosterone

Before dropping deca, have blood tests for E2... if high try Adex 0.5mg E3rd day...

so you started a test and deca cycle without an AI or prolacin agonist? that is not smart. i use caber with tren 0.5mg e3d is usually enough for me so try the same with deca. as for the test, i agree with genetic freak, try adex @ 0.5mg e3d or aromasin at 12.5mg ED. the thing with all of these hormones are, especially when lowering your estrogen/prolactin, you need to play around the with dosages to see what works for you. everyone's body is different

so you started a test and deca cycle without an AI or prolacin agonist? that is not smart. i use caber with tren 0.5mg e3d is usually enough for me so try the same with deca. as for the test, i agree with genetic freak, try adex @ 0.5mg e3d or aromasin at 12.5mg ED. the thing with all of these hormones are, especially when lowering your estrogen/prolactin, you need to play around the with dosages to see what works for you. everyone's body is different

We don't advise the use of D2 agonists (cabergoline) on here... Neither do we argue prolactin theories regarding the use of compounds, nandrolone or trenbolone...
D2 agonists are for symptoms of prolactinomas...

If experiencing side effects from any compound, it is always strongly advised to obtain blood tests prior to any self medication... We are against polypharmacy...

If experiencing E2 excess with testosterone, lower the dose, if you are sensitive to nandrolones estrogenic action, discontinue use....

I have posted extensive data on the necessity of estrogen and prolactin for healthy bodily functions, it is not advised to self medicate drugs for conditions you don't have..