Death by antifreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperCon1975

Greenlighter
Death by antifreeze:
Is possible for someone to poison themselves with antifreeze if so how long will it take to die.

If your asking if I'm planning on poisoning myself then yes I'm.

No I will not reach out for help or go to the nearest hospital I've already done that.

Any response to this thread in regards to me getting help will be ignored I just want to know if it's possible to kill one self by drinking antifreeze which I know it tastes like s*** or by injecting it.

Death by antifreeze:
Is possible for someone to poison themselves with antifreeze if so how long will it take to die.

If your asking if I'm planning on poisoning myself then yes I'm.

No I will not reach out for help or go to the nearest hospital I've already done that.

Any response to this thread in regards to me getting help will be ignored I just want to know if it's possible to kill one self by drinking antifreeze which I know it tastes like s*** or by injecting it.
It is a very slow and immensely painful way to die, if you even do make it to death before someone realises how unwell you are and takes you to hospital. There, you will be intubated down your throat to administer you oxygen via a respirator as you be unable to breathe on your own, have a catheter placed in your urethra to collect your urine as you will be unable to urinate on your own, and you will be given multiple drugs via an IV catheter to attempt to reverse the damage caused to your organs. You will be in hospital for a while. Some damage may be permanent, especially to your kidneys and brain.

This method of suicide is not advisable. Attempts of suicide by antifreeze are between 1-20% successful, the rest end up with lifelong organ damage and complications thereof. You do not want that, on top of whatever struggles you're currently going through to make you ask this question.

You said not to say it, but it is my duty of care to say it: Get some help. Please just talk to someone about whatever is going on. There is NO problem that can't be solved. You CAN get through this. I sincerely wish you all the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.