Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dear Shiva,

stan5582

Greenlighter
I think I became a Buddha while listening to Allan watts explain how there is only now, the instant and the eternity are one. The black and the white, life and death. I then proceeded to meander through the streets in this village, running like an innocent child through the overgrown shrubbery in the forest. Stung maself goood. Sat in the park and dropped a vali and a HBO cap and looked at ducks. Went back home cus i forgot my wallet so I couldn't buy anything. Every single person looked ridiculous. I found out that I'm a self obsessed person, obsessed with either the general opinion of me or my own opinion of myself. The soon I realize that it is not in the either black and white, person and thing, ying and yang, bluflargle and umpytump, past or present, silence or sound but ALWAYS in the way the two conflict. This conflict creates the cosmic giggle, a feeling of total elation, ego death and connection with all surroundings. While blaring psytrance, I was briefly in an ecstasy filled orgy in which I had sex with my mother and killed my father. Now I'm writing this.

I kept this trip absolutely pure all throughout, not one slip off the groove. I jived and fucked and danced like I always have done around the fires of our long dead relatives. The trick to keeping the trip sacred and comfortable is to make literally groove. Just groove with whatever. Are you even you? Maybe you are just groove, and while you're not on acid you are just shrouded in illusion. Every thing in life is generated by the divine being in between black and white. The holy edge, the partition between Ying and Yang, the only thing that exists and which started the most convincing game ever and we just happen to vibrate on a wave that can interpret and become addicted to the act of playing in a physical body. Just playing, it's all anything is and ever should be. Birds and astronauts are totally free of gravity and its weighing down of our spirit. Life is too jaggy and goopy, too up and down. Its shaking, vibrating, and unless you can match the one and only noise in its vibration. the noise from which all language and consciousness arose, you stay down in the lower levels of consciousness. I think this is the zen method from what I know of it. Knowing you are the gonger and the gong all together creating a continuous wave up and down, troff and peak. Neither ever wins, it is just eternity of memory loss and reorganization of matter. "Reincarnation". Just a word which no doubt doesnt describe the concept, as language is never able to.

Language, photos and video are nothing compared to bare experience. You will never look up at a more beautiful sky in any other simulation, or maybe you can and we can chant at an even higher frequency. IF we all just came as one under perfect unity, living without pain or misery as even concepts. Awaiting to join the vibration free of the weighing down of a human body; finally not fearing death. All in all, 10/10 would trip again.
PS Dancing in baggy shorts would have been amazing, I pretty much 'get' woodstock and burning man and rave clubs and the 'matrix' film cave rave. The only way to bring about nirvana is to either create or somehow achieve this much vibration. What better than all human beings chanting OM at once? We wouldn't even get together to TRY unless we were all dosed with LSD. Compassion and love would be FIRST ALWAYS.
You've got to know its a trip, game, song, opera, legend, story, fluctuation, epic, comic book. It's the blink of an eye and an eternity in bliss, recycling with no pause in between. No consciousness could ever experience the void directly as when we die, their is no gap between the first and immediately once again, first life. Life wouldn't be fun if we weren't told not to eat flowers as a child. Its that conflict that makes wonder and spirituality grow in a person.

Its the conflict between tree and sketch artist. The tree is playing its game but slyly trying to trick me into messing up my drawing by waving back and forth. The cosmos created wind and climate for this reason, to keep us in flux. Without flux, there is no game to be played. So we find newer better games, we become birds soaring free in the sky, totally liquid and animalistic, no worries in the world all it needs is to reproduce. That's it. No need for anything past that. And what does it take to father a child? Love. Love is the unimaginable edge between ying and yang. Fierce romantic love or the love between father and son. All of witch come down to the same pure feeling of love, though expressed in two ways. Always the difference you see? You are the difference between motherly love and sexual love. But the most perverse of all to the individual is for the mother to be sexualised, but it is simultaneously the best orgasm feeling lasting through eternity. You see again? its fluctuation. peaks and troughs. The love from the mother is returned in the only way possible, a man can love his mother in a motherly way but complete his love for her for her job in creating a divine being by fucking her in his imagination. I can't begin to comprehend the feeling of actually fucking my mother on acid. can you say Oedipus?
You see it all comes down to sex, the most divine act of all. This is because it propogates holy DNA. The physical code for the most closely oscilating life form to Nirvana. So sex is preprogrammed into a child, heck they come straight out the vagina! The child wants NOTHING more than to be able to play forever in eternity, even looking at a pale of glass for hours on end is enough to stimulate a child. They feel like they're on acid 24/7. Of course they're having a terrible trip for many years where the rough, mechanistic biological body is forced upon their consciousness and they have to get used to the agony of not being no thing, materless. But the agony is not felt as agony by the child. It is just the wavelength, OM, shiva, allah, god, jah, whatever you name it. When the human is born, so born is the vibration of ying and yang and so born is the process of repoduction and beautiful games. To the ancient Romans, the gladiatorial arena was like living out a legend to every participant and audience member. The conflict between them makes the dance, fear of death causes fighters to think that death is real, so they have a very very very bad trip and fight for their life, dying in the highest form agony possible (agony being simultaniously elation and joy) or living on to become a brilliant legend to be heralded as a hero. In his near death experience he realises that it wouldn't have mattered if he lived or died because he is also the person killing him and the act of killing is just a conclusion to a brilliant, legendary trip. Once the universe realizes it was just another elaborate ruse, a yet more convincing story being told, it says "ONE MORE GO AROUND" and it goes on another trip. The trick is to fight the G force in a way that you thoroughly enjoy the experience, that you match perfectly with ups and downs and lefts and rights.

Love is the best game because you become present now for brief moments, not too long that it gives you too much of a glimpse of Nirvana but longer when not masturbating. When real love is involved two genders form god and give birth to god. God of course forgot he was god and so continues wading through the Maya, trying to vibrate on whatever frequency he understands. I felt the love frequency with that psytrance. It is purest bliss with no other match.

Take acid and stop ego tripin and start playing. Try to do what makes you resonate on the highest frequency. But realise that no matter how scary the vibration is, that fear is just another game to make the trip interesting. All dance, language, music and experience comes from the great confliction, which we our selves impose in order to keep it interesting.
btw, i took the extra tab for a 220 ug total trip in the end and the tabs tasted metallic so it likely wasn't LSD. but whatever works. Just go with it. Like Bill Hicks said "It's just a ride" I never knew how very literal this is until now.

Last edited: