• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

🎄 Christmas 🎄 Dear Santy, please bring ammo. Xoxo 🍪 🥛

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
8C9WR3N.jpg

s5zNRy9.jpg

BlVTh7n.jpg

PEI2lY8.jpg

these poor children don't even have guns! Just gay little swords.
please help Santa!
As I understand it: Santa Biden has been really busy this year in delivering early presents to that crowd! And for people who only have gay little swords: they need to be reminded of that because they're sure making a lot of noise! Too funny. The dudes in the first pic. all looking up at the sky. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought they were praying or watching Santa in the sky.

Great, great, thread. Thanks for it. ❤️ :ROFLMAO:

I'm not going to politicize it (any further that is) although I'm having a really hard time today not losing my shit in CEPS I will admit. If nothing else: took a load off when I opened it and saw the pics. jump off of the page! :)

Those are really nice pics. you posted. They look like really nice families (and no I'm not being facetious or nasty or full of it).

I subscribe to/monitor a lot of those gun club and gun fanatic groups on Reddit and Quora. Go figure. Seems to me and according to the locals over there: because people have been buying up so much ammo. the prices have skyrocketed. Now we know where it's all going!

Some dude has been hoarding ammunition for years and years and his stash has become worth a mint. Point I'm trying to make: it could be a very expensive Christmas gift over there Who would ever have thought. It's no longer a cheap hobby sounds to me. The father in family #1 must have a fucking good job! :ROFLMAO:

I love that family #2 have matching weapons. Like a family pack! Buy one get three free type of trip. A bit worried about the mom though i.e. she's unarmed looks like.

Excellent. ❤️ Very clever and very well thought out thread! :ROFLMAO:

Just watch the sanctimonious judgmental anti-gun lobby fuck it up and spoil the fun! 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 🇺🇸 That should stop 'em in their tracks i.e. a sort of preemptive strike as it were! :ROFLMAO:

I was gonna say that those images in the OP were just about the most ‘murikan thing I’ve ever seen, but I suspect that the gentlemen in that third image don’t have as much of an appreciation for white baby Jesus

The little dude with the assault rifle and the packers sweatshirt lol. At least it’s not racist. Go Pack Go and I back the 2nd no matter how utterly dumb and insane the human race is. Why wouldn’t we?

American war shit celebration

Russian war shit celebration

Chinese war shit celebration

If the world spent what it does on war on improving all our standards of living we could throw a real celebration.

Maybe they will all go into space and dispose of each other.

Last edited:
Ho ho ho! I'm on the way. Had a makeover, feeling like kind of a badass.

bad-santa-claus-with-gun-picture-id1175870138
I always wanted to meet you, youre infamous!! tis a pleasure, i was tired of playin santa, chewing my chitty homeade cookies, drankin the room temp milk and dropping pieces of carrot on the floor from the table,cos we let the rainydeers in too, thank Innana, youre back!! whole lotta hunk of hunka hunka love with that makeover

American war shit celebration

Russian war shit celebration

Chinese war shit celebration

If the world spent what it does on war on improving all our standards of living we could throw a real celebration.

Maybe they will all go into space and dispose of each other.
With the difference that China & Russia actually have real and free healthcare.
It's really only the US that lets its people suffer to be able to spend more money on war.

In most countries it's "people first"
I think you guys are just very bad at protesting, or something..

edit: I hate your government with a passion.
Worst government ever. I'd move to fucking Singapore before I'd move to the US.
You're living in the Middle Ages, I often get the feeling. Middle Ages with guns.