• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dear coders:

TearItDown

Bluelighter
Coders of the world, I seek your brilliance. Anyone out there good at coding programs? I don't want to put out my idea right away without any knowledgeable coders (but it is very related to pillreports).

Coders of the world, I seek your brilliance. Anyone out there good at coding programs? I don't want to put out my idea right away without any knowledgeable coders (but it is very related to pillreports).

Were in the process of chaning the coding of Pillreports and have already done some changes behind the scene.

If its a suggestion on what to change or improve then fire away.

No, my idea is something different, but I want to relate it to Pill reports (in fact, my idea if it comes to fruition will be entirely based upon PR). I just need the help of a programmer. I don't want to put my entire idea out there for anyone to steal, I want it to be available to everyone no matter what. Someone taking the idea and profiting off of it is what I want to avoid.

I've been programming for a few years now, since I was 13. If you want to inbox me, feel free. I have knowledge of C/C++/PHP/ASM/PERL.

~ illuz1oN

Google's phone operating system is Android. Programming for it is slightly like Java.