• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dear Bella, what have you done?

I will provide sexual relief per post made in Social by members of EADD.

I've posted enough in Social to earn luxury 5 star ravishing sexual relief, but I'm a born-again frigid after using up all my slut tokens, so I'll have an hour's foot caressing instead of the sexual favours please. I haven't got it in me to work it out right now, but I probably post in Social more than EADD recently, but my heart is in EADD even if a lot of my ramblings are elsewhere

Nothing wrong with spreading the love, and some posts just work better in certain forums. FUBAR's social postings have me chuckling heartily, even guffawing occasionally, but they wouldn't really work here.

I just post wherever I have something to say about what comes up in the new posts, I don't care where I am! (I seem to have a lot more to say when I've indulged though that's for sure blah di blah blah and don't even consider if what I'm saying will work there if I have a response - it is what it waffling is)

Congratulations Bella. I would post there but its a given that i would get attacked as soon as i did so no point.

Thanks mang, no worries it's not for everyone, but might I add, it's probably not as hostile as you think :)

Anyway, I'll make do on my promise

*assumes the position*

Spread your wings, spread the love <3 It's not all doom and gloom. ;)

Bella. I believe you now owe me full anal sex, with reach around. Followed by making me gag on your shitty cock, then shooting your muck up my nostrils.

I'm waiting...

I'll tell you what, seeing as you're my number 1 top favourite customer clientele - I'll let you go halves on me and doxxy for the same rate, except I'm just popping out for a bit, so it'll have to be my face drawn onto doxxy's back for now. Try not to splooge before my return.

If you expect me to get foxy by proxy with Doxy, then I demand a suck to chuck my muck!