Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dear Bella, what have you done?

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
You've made a fool of everyone...

Bella, you mad crazy fool. You dared us to step outside of EADD, and reluctantly, we followed. Now, our once thriving community is slowly choking on its own vomit!

What have you got to say for yourself? What are you going to do to rectify the situation? How can we be one again...?

What vomit are you choking on? You should be used to gagging anyway so whats the problem?

I don't mind gagging on goblin cock, but choking on the sputem of the world's ills is repulsive to moi...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Go find me some drugs and make yourself useful

I'm telling you man, it's sick out there. You had to be there man, otherwise you just don't know. The horror, the horror, THE HORROR...!

No. I've been discussing the IRA in Current Affairs & Politics, I've been giving advice to virgins in the sex and shit thread; man, ya gotta help me - it's getting serious...

No. I've been discussing the IRA in Current Affairs & Politics, I've been giving advice to virgins in the sex and shit thread; man, ya gotta help me - it's getting serious...

Haha yeah, I saw that and joined in. Never posted in that subforum before, but saw your name on the 'latest post' bit and thought "well if FUBAR is branching out, maybe I should too." It was OK, I suppose.

Haha yeah, I saw that and joined in. Never posted in that subforum before, but saw your name on the 'latest post' bit and thought "well if FUBAR is branching out, maybe I should too." It was OK, I suppose.

Fuck that shit man, I've just called him out for being a needy troll. I'm coming back home...

welcomehome9812912.jpg

party.jpg

FUBAR I'm proud of you man - don't fall at the first hurdle, you have so much more to give <3