L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dealing with annoying friends

sappygirl123

Ex-Bluelighter
I have been friends with this girl since I was in 2nd grade. However, it was because she had no friends and I felt really bad for her. However, I'm honestly regretting it. I'm in high school now and she's still just as annoying. She's hyperactive and talks too much. She can't even keep her voice down because she gets so excitable. She's always rudely cutting people off when we have conversations, however, I've pointed that out and she's working on that. But still, all that means is that she knows it's rude and she apologizes for it. However, she still does it all the time. It's just she says, "excuse me" or "sorry".
It's like she can't stop. Whenever she's anxious to get a word in, you can see her legs twitching, and when it's her turn to talk she gets loud. It's like she thinks we're going to disappear or something if she doesn't say what she wants to say right here and now. I can't stand it honestly. Her laugh is loud and grating. She still collects stuffed animals and toys and stuff even though she's too old now. I'm still practically her only friend. And that's assuming I am her friend. If I were a mean girl, I wouldn't be friends with her. I would have told her to grow up and left her. I'm so angry I could never do it. I never got to be cool and hang out with the popular girls because I was friends with her. And it's all because she's annoying and I don't wanna hurt her feelings by not being her friend

Right now, I don't know what to do... I wanna tell her, "sorry, I'm not gonna be friends with you anymore" but I can't, since I'm not mean. I still can't take her lack of social skills and hyperness. I got into smoking weed and drinking just to deal with her. But when I'm sober, it gets even harder to tolerate her.

Wish I could help, but I got nothing...
I have however, been in many friendships that are just like you described.

And yes it sucked... while all the cool kids were off having fun, I was stuck with some annoying mutherfuckers all because I was too nice to tell them to fuck off... it sucks being nice.

How do you guys deal with annoying co-workers? Every conversation speaks about cock, ass, balls..... I just want to have a mature conversation. Even talking about the weather or politics would be much better.

Drop her as a friend. i wouldn't want someone as a friend out of pity and I sure wouldn't want them as a friend if they couldn't take me for me if u know what I mean.

have a convo with her telling her you'd like to distance from eachother

How do you guys deal with annoying co-workers? Every conversation speaks about cock, ass, balls..... I just want to have a mature conversation. Even talking about the weather or politics would be much better.

I feel you. Tell them they need to go back to middle school.. Worked for me. Haha!

OP, you should only be friends with someone whose company you enjoy, otherwise it feels more like babysitting. It sounds to me like she lacks more than just social skills, are you sure she doesn't have a developmental disorder? If not then shes just rude and obnoxious..
If you don't have the heart to tell her to fuck off, try spending less time with her. And if she won't leave you alone or take the hint after that THEN tell her to fuck off *politely*
I giggled when you said her legs twitch and shit when she wants to say something, lol. I couldn't handle all that.

I went to a festival with a younger friend 2 weeks ago, and he doesn't get the idea that oneday more drugs and going to be too many drugs. Well This weekend happened to be that time. We were 5 hours away from civilization at a psytrance party, he'd put himself into ego-death and a thought loop which was driving me insane. I saw with him for 5 hours until he started speaking in sentences not random words. Then what did he do? took 22mg 2cb & 20mg 2ci when he was "back" which I advised him not to do because he needs to integrate the first trip first. Anyway then next night he taked an estimated 300ug LSD, 125mg MDMA, 190mg MDA, 250mg ketamine and whatever else and I ened up having to look after him the whole time I was so pissed off. He kept doing the most idiotic things and I had to keep reminding him quite forcefully and aggressively(I was furious by now, id spent tons on that event) telling him "Your acting fucking stupid man, THINK ABOUT WHAT your doing?(He'd shut his eyes and spin round in circles acting like a complete idiot nearly running into girls sitting down) USE COMMON SENSE ITS NOT FUCKING HARD!!!!" I literally had to remind him to go to the toilet because I would have killed him if he shit himself in my tent. This might all sounds a bit mean but he knew what he was getting into, he kept taking drugs when I said stop and im not his friggin mother. I was there to have fun too but im never going to an even with just him again. I felt so embarrassed so much of the time because ive never seen someone act so stupid.

Then day before yesterday he and his mate asked me to get him some meth, well..... I ended up injecting most of it because ive told them over and over, DO NOT ASK ME TO GET YOU METH!!! The stuff is slowly killing me and I don't want to be anywhere near it, so I basically used it all and then said, next time it'll come with aggression. Because they obviously don't care that meth affects my brain and body worse than most people.

Drop her as a friend. i wouldn't want someone as a friend out of pity and I sure wouldn't want them as a friend if they couldn't take me for me if u know what I mean.

have a convo with her telling her you'd like to distance from eachother
Exactly, been there done that, even now, I have cut off communication with some friends. There wasn't really any type of goodbye or whatsoever but that's probably because we are at a certain age where we are in the working class. Like bf-gf or husband-wife type of relationships, friendships do end too so just go tell her and she just has to accept that you no longer want to hang out and be friends.

I ignore them, and just talk to other people instead. Or in some cases I'll flat out tell the person, 'Let's talk about something else...' and then bring up the topic of the weather, current events, etc. instead.

I went to a festival with a younger friend 2 weeks ago, and he doesn't get the idea that oneday more drugs and going to be too many drugs. Well This weekend happened to be that time. We were 5 hours away from civilization at a psytrance party, he'd put himself into ego-death and a thought loop which was driving me insane. I saw with him for 5 hours until he started speaking in sentences not random words. Then what did he do? took 22mg 2cb & 20mg 2ci when he was "back" which I advised him not to do because he needs to integrate the first trip first. Anyway then next night he taked an estimated 300ug LSD, 125mg MDMA, 190mg MDA, 250mg ketamine and whatever else and I ened up having to look after him the whole time I was so pissed off. He kept doing the most idiotic things and I had to keep reminding him quite forcefully and aggressively(I was furious by now, id spent tons on that event) telling him "Your acting fucking stupid man, THINK ABOUT WHAT your doing?(He'd shut his eyes and spin round in circles acting like a complete idiot nearly running into girls sitting down) USE COMMON SENSE ITS NOT FUCKING HARD!!!!" I literally had to remind him to go to the toilet because I would have killed him if he shit himself in my tent. This might all sounds a bit mean but he knew what he was getting into, he kept taking drugs when I said stop and im not his friggin mother. I was there to have fun too but im never going to an even with just him again. I felt so embarrassed so much of the time because ive never seen someone act so stupid.

Then day before yesterday he and his mate asked me to get him some meth, well..... I ended up injecting most of it because ive told them over and over, DO NOT ASK ME TO GET YOU METH!!! The stuff is slowly killing me and I don't want to be anywhere near it, so I basically used it all and then said, next time it'll come with aggression. Because they obviously don't care that meth affects my brain and body worse than most people.

That last part makes you seem like a total hypocrite lol

They left this open?
Well... Seeing my other account was banned, and I got banned too, I'm a little suprised this wasn't closed. However, now to explain. I made an alt in order to perform a social experiment. I was gonna say some shocking shit on that account, similar to the shocking shit I've always been saying.
The experiment was to see if people would react differently to a female than a male, even if they say the same things.
But having an alt is apparently against the rules... Well damn, I thought it was like DeviantArt, and it's only against the rules if you're ban evading. But I was wrong...

anyone, the topic still stands. Is it really okay to drop a kind, good person as a friend just cause they're annoying?

you're in high school now? i thought you were 19?

i'm not you so i can't make your decisions in your life for you.

you're in high school now? i thought you were 19?

i'm not you so i can't make your decisions in your life for you.

I'm 20, and no, I'm not in high school... Though there are plenty of 19 year olds who were in high school at my school. Because they failed more than twice and had to repeat grades a lot.