Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Deadbeat

bit_pattern

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone else watching?

It's a Hulu Original - a low budget comedy based on a pot smoking, mushroom eating, deadbeat medium who can communicate with ghosts. It's OK, it's not terrible, I got a few chuckles out of episode one. Might be worth checking out.

[video=youtube_share;Wb7wD4tzDoE]http://youtu.be/Wb7wD4tzDoE[/video]

Last edited:
This show is absurd. It's so cheap. The plot lines are so ridiculous. The main character is a complete bumbling fool... I FRICKING LOVE IT! I've gotten so many cheap laughs out it, It's so great, in a kind of 'meh' way, it's really growing on me =D

It's a decent show.

Don't watch it all in a short space of time, though.

It needs to be spaced out.

Yeah definitely! I watched three or four episodes the other night, by the last one I'd lost all interest and it was really starting to grate. Wonderful in small bursts when you need a cheap laugh though.

Flrghffl... Sue the Assistant is unbearable cute - she gives me so many feelings

Holy shit she's Danny DeVitos daughter! 8o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_DeVito

I feel strangely uncomfortable now to be so hopelessly attracted to her - especially as seeing that she clearly inherited her Dad's looks while her sister inherited her Mum's. I'm so confused right now.

Gracie+Devito,+Rhea+Perlman,+Lucy+Devito+%26+Danny+Devito.jpg

I normally hate romantic-feel-good-schlock but but this is romatic-feel-good-schlock that actually makes me feel good.

You're attracted to the penguin, in a dress... In "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", when Frank Reynolds is dating an older woman, he checks out a young cameo-waitress-ass (belonging to his daughter, Lucy). So, don't worry. Her father is into her as well.

i definitely hit that deadbeat wall after trying to watch the first season in a couple of days

but still enjoyed the start of the season, i like the idea of taking psychedelics, to enhance your psychic abilities so you can put souls to rest. :p