L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ddlg?

hazeymate

Greenlighter
The past year or so I have become more interested in daddy/little relationship. Is there anyone on here who can give me a little insight on this? How did you first start being interested in this topic and how did you find someone who was also interested?
About 3 months ago I built up the courage and during sex one day I moaned in my partner's ear "ahhh daaddyy". It felt really good and he came right after I said it. I want to get more into it but I'm a little worried my partner might think I'm creepy? I've explained to him that I'm not picturing him as my dad (I grew up without a dad anyways) but I'm still a little self conscious. Although, I can't really see myself fully investing in the ddlg lifestyle, just while being intimate. If I have sex with someone else should I just start calling them my daddy and see if they like and go on from there? I'm super hesitant so any advice would be appreciated :):)

Nothing creepy about it - if you enjoy it, do it. Next time your with your partner start the role a bit earlier than sex, what scenario gets you going? Some people like the punishment side of thing, Daddies little girl has been naughty etc. Like you say its not about replacing your father, it's not about incest and not about the fantasy of underage sex (but that can easily come into play in certain situations). Is it about ownership for you, your 'his' little girl etc?

If you have already had the conversation then next time go for it - does daddy want me to do *this*? (make the *this* something he would wan't you to do though :D).

Have fun,
Bear

I think its hot to call a guy daddy and only one guy so far has objected. Just go for it and unless they say otherwise assume that they like it.

I think it's hot,

and yes, tell your partner that is what you are into, and see where it goes from there :)

Thanks everyone! That was helpful. Sorry i didnt get back to this for a year

I have an acquaintance who is the little girl in a ddlg relationship. I don't think it's creepy, do whatever floats your boat, but I just think it's bizarre (not judging).

She is a 25 year old woman who is unemployed and literally acts like a little girl - stuffed animals, coloring books, children's bath products, children's toys, candy - it's not this closeted fetish, or even just between her and her SO, it's literally her lifestyle. I just don't understand the aspect of acting like a child, but sexualizing it.

She will post one Instagram photo of all her stuffed animals that 'daddy' bought her, then ten minutes later post screen shots of her and 'daddy's' text conversations, discussing the blowjob she gave him that morning. This may just be her, but she gets a lot of interaction from other individuals in the lifestyle.

I suppose I just don't understand. Enlighten me.

See i get what youre saying. I dont understand the lifestyle thing. I have learned over time i just like to call my boyfriend daddy when he gets it good ;) other than that i dont call him that outside of my orgasms. He likes it when i call him that too.
In the past ive had partners ask me to call them daddy but didnt think it was for me at the time.