Which is better?

• Total voters

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Self explanatory poll.
Better/stronger/longer lasting.
Pros, cons.
You can comment with opinions.
Comments on how each compares and/or combines with standard K would be very welcome too.
Would like to hear mostly from disso-heads with big tolerances. Ones that can handle a 300mg+ line of normal K and not think they're dying.
I've found a site selling them and there is €5 difference in the price per G... Not going to say which is more. You could also comment which you think if worth more, mg for mg.
Cheers peeps 🍻💙😎

Last edited:
2-fdck was the least fun dissociative ive ever had, not a bit of the warmth of ketamine and just plain odd dissociation. i cant recommend this one. dck on the other hand has got really good reviews, never had it...

I'd like to try both but the online site I know that I think sells both has a minimum spend that I'm certainly not paying as its to expensive, especially if I get them and hate both, or if I only like one it will be a waste of money when I actually know I like K and could just buy that lol, still I'd like to try both though lol

So I only have 1 small experience w DCK 25mg so it will be difficult to compare but def have a lot of experience w just K and a bit of experience now w the 2fdck.

Maybe it was the dose, but I found DCK to be pretty bland and the most boring of the ACHs I've done.

I've had a few different tries w the 2F, and generally speaking the higher the dose, the warmer, and deeper, and more visual it gets. Doing 200mg over a few hours was just enough to get wonky. But 150 right away had me floored. I dont think I quite hole'd in comparison to recent combo but I was definitely feeling a bit out of my body and was happy to not move from my couch.

be a waste of money when I actually know I like K and could just buy that lol, still I'd like to try both though lol
Yeah I'm the same right now, K is cheaper too and easier to get so that's why I haven't tried them
I'd most likely try them IV, alone and in combination with K tbh. Maybe a mix of all 3 lol. Could be fun. Could be dangerous, who knows.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm the same right now, K is cheaper too and easier to get so that's why I haven't tried them
I'd most likely try them IV, alone and in combination with K tbh. Maybe a mix of all 3 lol. Could be fun. Could be dangerous, who knows.

I use a lot of K, but I still really like DCK.
In fact, I always use K while on DCK as it seems to 'unlock' it.
K is great that way, as I find it unlocks a lot of drugs.
My favorite combos are MDMA+DCK+K and LSD+DCK+K
The long lasting nature of DCK makes it go really well with MDMA and LSD, while K is a great booster.

I like 2-FDCK too. I like DCK better though.

DCK is far, far more potent than 2F-DCK, which is itself less potent than ketamine, it's not even close.

In my opinion it's qualitatively far better too, essentially the same hole space as ketamine but lasts about twice as long, possibly I'd say it's even more reliably euphoric than ketamine itself, but that's possibly just my personal experience.

2F-DCK maybe has some of it's own unique nuances but I think most people with a large dissociative tolerance would find it underwhelming. I personally could not hole on it even without a huge dissociative tolerance.

I haven't combined DCK with ketamine but I'm sure it would be interesting, although probably hard to distinguish the experience from just a very heavy and drawn out K hole beyond a certain point. When I was trying out 2F-DCK fortunately I had some ketamine too - and it was only when I started doing ketamine as well that the experience actually started to become satisfying.

I would not bother with 2F-DCK again personally, especially given that it's less potent than actual ketamine and what we know about the bladder dangers of ACHs and suchlike. For dissociative enthusiasts it's probably worth a look, but DCK on the other hand is great stuff. I'll definitely do that again in my life.

DCK sounds better to me so far and was €5 cheaper per g on the site.
Plus the site is actually out of stock on 2F atm...
I think my minds made up tbh.
But still would love to hear more opinions.

I'm trying to blag a 50mg sample of MXiPr with it, as the smallest amount they sell is 500mg and I DEFO dont trust myself with that much 😂

I'm off to look for IV DCK experiences/reports 💉

I’ve only had either of these at just over threshold doses and at those doses it was a nearly identical dissociative tipsy feeling. I plan to get some in the future to really distinguish their effects.
These are the only chems I have IMed though and have never done IV so I can’t help there.
Where I live K is very rare. I snorted a 100mg line and only got a dissociative drunkenness, but my whole sinus passage basically sucks and I have given up snorting drugs at those kinds of doses so it doesn’t say much for my tolerance. However I would regularly do 100+ mg of MXE oral in a sitting (usually I chained my doses , a portion every 20ish minutes 3 or 4 times just to draw it out). I just chose not to do more than one or two sittings in a night.
I guess what I mean to say is until I get more study time I’m no help at all

had the opportunity to test dck. it is remarkably better than 2-fdck, almost as good as real ketamine, maybe a bit more bland.

IMO DCK is a lot better orally than nasally, so make sure to try that ROA too.

not better per se but different, makes it easier to hole..

Last edited:
I dont know why but DCK is the only disso I ever flushed.
It always felt like toxic, give me like panic attack, never ever any other disso gave me anything close to this, and I tried a lot of them.
Never understood why, may be a bad batch?
But it was from the top seller at the moment I got it.