View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DCK Blew My Mind

pandahaze

Bluelighter
This is just my experience, as all dissociative users know that dose, duration, experience etc. can change drastically between each individual.

Before I begin, a quick story of my dissociative use. I've been doing 3-ho-pcp at least once a week for a year now. It's by far my favorite dissociative. Sometimes I add K, 3-meo-pce, MXPr as a combo.

When I first started, my 3-ho-pcp dose was 12-13mg, now it's 15-16mg. I try to maintan this as much as I can. I generally don't redose more than one time. Maybe this has kept my tolerance grounded. As I'm only using it for the immersion as in watching movies/shows, I don't like going into confusion territory.
Combos I've done have generally been like 3-ho-pcp + K or 3-meo-pce or MXPr (when I have them)

I know for some people this use may sound excessive but point of this post is not my disso use, don't worry I'm a grown ass man who has a nice job, is married and all that stuff. I have a pretty normal life. I don't binge. It has never been a problem to my health or connection with the outside world; work, friends, family etc

My doses for above RCs
  • 3-ho-pcp 15-17mg + same as a redose (maybe)
  • 3-meo-pce 20-22mg
  • K 50mg+50mg+50mg after smoking an indica
  • MXPr 60mg+60mg
Also just as a side note I loved Ephenidine (100-150mg)

Above info will be really relevant at the end of this post.

Now, let's talk about DCK. I had definitely underestimated what it is at first. I mean I had known it was a very popular dissociative, almost on par with MXE, but compared with dissociatives mentioned above, this is the real deal. I first used Saturday and then again on Sunday, but it gave me the urge of writing this long ass post. Because I wanted to share how cool it was and give some warnings at the same time. As much as it can be crown jewel of dissociatives, it has the potential of turning your brain into mush next day which I've never experienced with other dissociatives.

I did and allergy test first and snorted 5-6mg. Nothing weird, although I felt tiny bit tinnitus idk it might have been placebo effect. I knew I might have some disso tolerance, but I wanted to test the waters, better safe than sorry, so I prepared 20mg and plugged. 30 min later I understood that I can consume more as the feeling was pretty manageable, so I redose 20mg more.

Next redose was 30mg insufflated. And that's when the fun started.

The effect I'll talk right now is exactly the same I am getting from Ketamine. Whatever I watch before Ketamine, it merges with whatever I'm watching during or after.
Before dosing DCK, I had watched like 4 or 5 episodes of Rick&Morty but with crew's commentary.

After dosing, I opened Altered Carbon which I had finished (second time) with K or sometimes 3-ho-pcp. So this is the third time I'm starting this show. This is where the mindfuck started. I was watching the show but my brain somehow was not registering actually the dialog/music. Whole sound was lingering in the background and I was doing commentary of the episode in my mind. Or maybe the commentary from Rick&Morty was actually happening. They just merged. It was so fun to have this experience.
Just as I was thinking ''wow this is so cool'' trip suddenly took a very weird turn. Very intense deja vu feeling washed over me and I found myself remembering all my previous dissociative trips I've had for the last year (specially the ones while I was watching Altered Carbon) not only remembering, I was kind of inside of them but from totally third person perspective. I was doing commentary on my previous disso trips Lol Even the ones that were so confusing and intense including holes. But I felt a presence with me the whole time like reassuring me ''don't worry man, this is not like those confusing trips, just chill, look at all the information and fun I'm giving you'' Everything was so euphoric, smooth and benevolent. Zero confusion.

Next day I snorted 30mg+30+30. I started at 7pm and went to bed at 11pm (slept with Etizolam of course) That was a great experience as well.
Few things I want to add before going into WARNING part of my post. I didn't see any difference between plugging or insufflating. In fact I prefer the latter with this one. I know it sounds weird but definitely comeup was faster.
Time dilation was so great. I mean that 4 hours felt like an eternity which is a good thing when the trip is fun and manageable and when you're really comfortable.

And the WARNING part.

DCK is not like other dissos I mentioned above, at least not for me. If you redose little bit too much on others, you'll likely to get very confused and have a fucked up experience. But with DCK, you feel like ''this is great and I'm lucid, I can redose like with Ketamine'' And it is really great. With each redose my experience got better and more comfortable. And at the same time I was able to say ''ok, enough, time to sleep''. But this may be a big problem to people who can't say ''enough'' and just binge on whatever that substance is. But the worst negative effect comes the next day, not during the time you're using it.

I'm not exaggerating but it literally obliterated my short term memory the next day, in both situations.

I had had instances like this before, but not so noticeable. This is straight up uncomfortable zone. I mean after both trips, I slept really good. But my mind was all over the place next day. And the time dilation I mentioned above turned against me in the opposite direction. Everything went fast. It was so hard to focus and catch up with stuff like 1 hour is passing but I feel like 20 minutes. So I couldn't hold my self in the moment. It is very distracting and quite honest scary.

Last edited:
DCK is a pretty fantastic substance I must say. Except for the fact that I did feel pretty terrible the next day... I also found it to have a long, trailing unsteadiness into the next day which was uncomfortable enough to somewhat taint the good feelings of the actual experience.

For sure though, besides those things, it's like super-ketamine, the improved next gen dissociative that, IMO, so many of the other novel ones promise to be but disappoint in some way or other. Not that they're not special in and of themselves, but I never found any of them to hold a candle to good old ketamine in the end - except for DCK, which surely comes very close.

Man, I had many good times watching Altered Carbon on dissociatives also. :giggle: The second season coming out is really going to test my resolve as far as my break from arylcychlohexylamines goes...

DCK is a pretty fantastic substance I must say. Except for the fact that I did feel pretty terrible the next day... I also found it to have a long, trailing unsteadiness into the next day which was uncomfortable enough to somewhat taint the good feelings of the actual experience.

For sure though, besides those things, it's like super-ketamine, the improved next gen dissociative that, IMO, so many of the other novel ones promise to be but disappoint in some way or other. Not that they're not special in and of themselves, but I never found any of them to hold a candle to good old ketamine in the end - except for DCK, which surely comes very close.

Man, I had many good times watching Altered Carbon on dissociatives also. :giggle: The second season coming out is really going to test my resolve as far as my break from arylcychlohexylamines goes...

It's too good not to do, but also very nasty effect next day, I'm really confused about the thought of my future use. I really don't know what kind of a route I should follow not to get that negative effect next day, but I guess there's none, maybe not redosing so much. On a side note, I just remembered I mix 10mg 3-meo-pce to my last dose of DCK which explains the intensity of brain fog and memory problems next day.

It's really weird because when you're doing it, everything is just perfect.

You really made my day because I though the show was just one season. You can't imagine how happy I'm now hahha
Yeah, I guess you're going to be challenged :D

Haha, yeah, comes out this Thursday, my friend told me recently but I almost wish he hadn't, ah well I guess I'll just smoke some weed for it or something. Or I could just wait another 6-8 months until I use some disso again... :unsure: Lol, disso'ed TV watching just ruins it the rest of the time.

Anyway yeah, you could try perhaps taking some racetams, piracetam, noopept, or something like that to counter the long trailing fade. On the other hand, maybe better just to take it for what it is as a sign from the universe not to use it too frequently. Mixing ACHs always scrambles my brain, especially if they're different "flavours", like a stimulating one and a sedating one... I think I've mixed 2f-dck and K once or twice, and MXE and K a few times, with not terrible results, but I remember mixing 3-HO-PCP and K and the aftermath was pretty dire.

In fact saying that I'm pretty sure all dissos scramble my brain, the stimulating ones less so, maybe just because I treat them more cautiously. I know ketamine is supposed to induce neurogenesis and in recent time it's like I can actually feel all the muddled up tendrils sprouting everywhere and turning my mind into an overgrown mess. Dissos to me don't feel very good for the brain unfortunately, DCK as serene as it is during the experience proper is just so potent I think it would lead me down a dark road if I used it too often. YMMV, I envy those who can use dissociatives more frequently without serious negatives and also without working themselves up over any perceived imagined negatives... anyway I digress... but yeah... tread cautiously, I guess. And maybe nootropics. Exercise and all that other good shit. :rolleyes:

Looking at your reply and thinking how massive different effects on each person. For example I mixed 3-ho-pcp and K countless times and it was just great. I experienced absolutely no negative effects after it or the next day. K + MXPr great 3-ho-pcp + MXPr great. 3-ho-pcp + 3-meo-pce sooo good but next day lil bit foggy.

Thanks for the reply by the way. I think I'm one of those people you envy Lol Because I use specially 3-ho-pcp very frequently (at least once a week, always stick to one dose tho maybe a redose, but just one), and it has been one year. I am thinking sleeping and eating good + 5-6 times a week gym (lifting) might have contributed not getting serious negatives.

But DCK, well, I definitely need to be way more careful using it. I cannot treat it like I'm treating 3-ho-pcp or K.

I also have very weird tolerance. I mean with this frequency my 3-ho tolerance should have been through the roof now. But it only went up by 3-4mg.
And last night I thought I should do like 15-17mg, then maybe 30mg DCK since I had enough time, I started at 7pm. I did 3-ho, watched some Altered Carbon during peak as usual :D Then I felt comfortable enough to do DCK, I prepared 30mg, chopped it up fine and suddenly I realized that 3-ho was still going really really strong. I told myself wtf are you doing planning to snort DCK on top of this. I put the line back in its bag. Returned to couch and continue watching Altered Carbon being proud of myself:ROFLMAO:

I told myself wtf are you doing planning to snort DCK on top of this. I put the line back in its bag. Returned to couch and continue watching Altered Carbon being proud of myself
Hah! Good for you man, you should be proud, keep flexing those psychological restraint muscles!

I think for sure your lifting routine definitely is a factor, maybe not the only one, but definitely important. I do exercise pretty regularly but invariably post-K binge I will skip workout days, electing to just sit around feeling scattered and miserable and pining for K. When I write that it obviously sounds truly ridiculous but, yeah, it just makes me forget what I need to do to feel good about myself. I've read also that exercise is one of the best natural NMDA-promoters/normalisers (not scientific terms I know - upregulators, maybe? - can't remember anyway but you get the idea) and given the rampant NMDA mediated activity of dissociatives, it makes sense that exercise would be a serious stabilising influence to keep your brain and neurochemistry on an even keel.

Just one dose and maybe one redose? Yeah, again, for sure, you have good drug habits. I do indeed envy you. ;) Again, you should be proud of yourself, keep it up. I am pretty sensible myself with almost everything but dissociatives I just constantly find myself breaking promises to myself, I'll have planned to save something for the weekend, end up dosing on a whim midweek, planned to just do a few lines or a short session, end up k-holing til 4 AM in the morning when I was planning to work a few hours later... just something about them and my own neurochemistry subverts my rational judgement and will.

I'm hopeful this is something I can overcome, I think a big part of it for me, as I mentioned with the exercise, is just getting into the habit of choosing dissociation over other positive life activities. No plans this weekend? Why bother making any, got a few grams of K to look forward to. Got a holiday coming up? Yes, at last I can binge for a few days guilt free. :LOL: LOL, those are the kind of negative thought processes I go through when I even give myself the option. So I've committed to avoiding all arylcyclohexylamine dissos for at least a year before cautiously revisiting them.

Hah! Good for you man, you should be proud, keep flexing those psychological restraint muscles!

I think for sure your lifting routine definitely is a factor, maybe not the only one, but definitely important. I do exercise pretty regularly but invariably post-K binge I will skip workout days, electing to just sit around feeling scattered and miserable and pining for K. When I write that it obviously sounds truly ridiculous but, yeah, it just makes me forget what I need to do to feel good about myself. I've read also that exercise is one of the best natural NMDA-promoters/normalisers (not scientific terms I know - upregulators, maybe? - can't remember anyway but you get the idea) and given the rampant NMDA mediated activity of dissociatives, it makes sense that exercise would be a serious stabilising influence to keep your brain and neurochemistry on an even keel.

Just one dose and maybe one redose? Yeah, again, for sure, you have good drug habits. I do indeed envy you. ;) Again, you should be proud of yourself, keep it up. I am pretty sensible myself with almost everything but dissociatives I just constantly find myself breaking promises to myself, I'll have planned to save something for the weekend, end up dosing on a whim midweek, planned to just do a few lines or a short session, end up k-holing til 4 AM in the morning when I was planning to work a few hours later... just something about them and my own neurochemistry subverts my rational judgement and will.

I'm hopeful this is something I can overcome, I think a big part of it for me, as I mentioned with the exercise, is just getting into the habit of choosing dissociation over other positive life activities. No plans this weekend? Why bother making any, got a few grams of K to look forward to. Got a holiday coming up? Yes, at last I can binge for a few days guilt free. :LOL: LOL, those are the kind of negative thought processes I go through when I even give myself the option. So I've committed to avoiding all arylcyclohexylamine dissos for at least a year before cautiously revisiting them.

I can understand you man, they're just too.. good :D Thanks for your kind words :) I feel like I'm also like ''No plans this weekend? Why bother making any, got a few grams of K to look forward to'' but I don't binge, my doses are not crazy and also having a wife balances out these kind of stuff. Because tbh she's my priority, not having fun with dissos. She gives me enough time for my disso nights which is a very cool thing of her. hahaha She has her weed and computer I have my disso and movies/shows.

I hope you'll figure out a way to use it the way you want. You've already committed, I guess this is the half of that step.

I used to IM this stuff regularly, about 50-100 mg at a time (I have a significant NMDA tolerance).

I compare it to S-isomer ketamine with a much longer duration. Haven’t seen it since 2016.

I used to IM this stuff regularly, about 50-100 mg at a time (I have a significant NMDA tolerance).

I compare it to S-isomer ketamine with a much longer duration. Haven’t seen it since 2016.

And 4 years later, it came back :) Wish same would happen to MXE.