• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Day 7 suboxone withdrawal but it's not getting any better.

sadama

Greenlighter
I'm on day seven suboxone withdrawal.I was on heroin from 13 to 22 years old then on methadone for 10 years and then suboxone for 3 years.I got down to .75 mgs a day for a week and then .25mg for two days and then did nothing since.My withdrawals have been terrible.I've taken a half a percocet each day for 4 of the days but it doesn't help. I have also taken neurontin on those days.It also doesn't help. I haven't slept in 7 days.I took half a percocet this morning and it helped fot an hour or two.How long is this withdrawal going to last.I do have a 30 day supply of subs but I don't want to take it unless I absolutely have to.I have an appt next week with pcp for clonodine,cyclobenzaprine.I have a psychiatric appt in 2 weeks for amitriptyline.My skin is like the game of thrones songs of ice and fire and my legs are restless.Could I use small amounts of the 30 2mg sub pills I have to ease some of these symptoms until my doctors appt next week or will it reset the entire withdrawal process?
Part of the problem is that I don't have family and friends in my state and I'm stuck with my kids aged 6&2 all day long w/no help.
I called about 50 places to try to get an emergency psychiatric appt and a sooner pcp appt but to no avail.
I called the local crisis center and told them I was suicidal and got put on hold! ...lulz
If I'm not posting this right or in the right place,I'm sorry.I'm new to bluelight.
Thanks