• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

day 2 heroin withdrawal

i would try and get some suboxone. If you are serious about quitting, the suboxone will help make you comfortable which will make it easier on your body. If that is not an option and you just have to use what is available OTC, i would go with loperamide (get the liquid kind, it works faster) This will help with the nausea/GI problems and actually does make you feel a little better. Some people swear by it...

I would also get some regular extra strength tylenol for aches and pains and finally, some nyquil lol. Really any dxm containing cough syrup that has an added antihistamine. HOWEVER, i would stay away from ALL diphenhydramine containing products. It makes RLS worse and makes the WD feel waay worse. Not to mention the weird side effects like spontaneous orgasms haha. I forget the other antihistamine that is in nyquil, its chlor something or other, but it will help knock you out at night.

For the day, drink coffee or tea with caffeine, it helps take the edge off during the day. Weed and alcohol will help too if you are so inclined, just dont go overboard with the alcohol as it can make the WD feel worse. Good luck man, i know how shitty it is so hang in there.
Chlorpheniramine is what you are thinking of.and spontaneous orgasms wtf???

I'm sorry nobody got to you quicker, but if you're still curious, it's the bupe. Stuff has a strong affinity to opiod receptors. Even if you got something out of that .1 (I dont sww how but I'm assuming you'll know) you'd still have a decent amount of bupe in your system today (friday).
So will I have a shorter withdrawal time frame because I haven't used that long?

So will I have a shorter withdrawal time frame because I haven't used that long?

I'm not a doctor, but yes absolutely, the longer you're on opiates the more intense the withdrawal.

Been on both sides of the coin. I recently withdrawaled with only 96 hours of symptoms due to having only used an incredibly short time (five days).