• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Day 2 clean from opiates, loperamide concerns

Thanks firebird! I am very aware of that and it scares me. Ive been trying a long time and wd was so bad i really hope im strong enough to stick it out. Im still sweating like crazy, i still have rls, i still have digestive issues, but every day is getting better. I quit meth about 10 years ago and had one very small relapse that i regreted terribly about a week after i quit. I hope if nothing else the fear of wd will keep that from happening again. The fact that i dropped meth so easily also gives me hope as i had a very bad habbit for many years.
I gotta say this- i tried to quit before and it was so so SO bad i was too scared to try again. Methadone is a real beast, trying to wd from it was total hell. So i went back to pills (figuring shorter half life) that was hell. I dont know if it was my mindset this time, or the fact that i did taper somewhat, but this time was so much easier i almost feel like the universe was looking after me. Like some other power got me through. I feel so greatfull, no depression at all :) Good vibes to everyone, and thank you!!!